Click Here!

Crossroadsmk2 Updates

CrossroadsMk2

Guest LHunt

I think seeing what kinky stuff her best friend Sam can conjure up is awesome, especially after she’d seen what Lara was into at the Croft stables. Maybe Sarah gets in touch with one of my favorite bad girls - Anjelica Du Pont or even Natla to keep her busy for a while. :D

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Now I need to find time to write it up. I've started chapter 7, and like I said previously, I want to finish another 4 or 5 and then post them together, rather than posting them as I finish them, so they are more coherent and consistent. But feel free to contact me with suggestions or requests for updates (just don't expect too much before the later part of the year). Thanks.

Guest LHunt

Hi CrossroadsMk2,

Some possible reptilian encounters during her time in Japan!

Maybe Takamoto and his gang have Lara dive naked in a large aquarium tank to catch some eels for their evening sushi meal, however, Lara's doesn't know that what she catches is also what she has to fuck herself with while they're still alive. Not knowing this, she catches the largest eels because they are much bigger and move slower.

Maybe Sam can set up Lara doing something like Salma Hayek did in the movie from dusk till dawn. After dancing with the Boa she is forced to pleasure herself with it. If you haven't seen the movie it's a great flick. Here is a link to some photo's from the movie and some interesting info on a couple of eels from Japan.

FROM DUSK TILL DAWN, Salma Hayek, 1996

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-from-dusk-till-dawn-salSamma-hayek-1996-128397152.html

Anguilla japonica (Japanese eel in English)

The adult fish is 1 m in length, the maximum being about 1.3 m. Its body is long and slender and it has a circular cross-section. Eyes are round and the mouth is big. Surface of the body is slimy because it is covered by mucous, but there are tiny scales underneath the skin.

Giant mottled eel (Anguilla marmorata)

The giant mottled eel (Anguilla marmorata), also known as the marbled eel, is a species of tropical anguillid eel that is found in the Indo-Pacific and adjacent freshwater habitats.[2]It can grow up to 2 meters (6.6 ft) for females and 1.5 meters (4.9 ft) for males and can weigh up to 20.5 kilograms (45 lb),[2] making it the largest species of anguillid eels.

After she leaves Japan maybe Lara needs to stop back in at Princeton college….and just so happens she runs into Anjelica Du Pont. Of course Anjelica has a lot of catching up to do - at least 3 or 4 gangbangs with her numerous fan club members which have increased to 70-100 strong members,  new sorority pledges or women's basketball and water polo teams combined. If Sam doesn't make her do the snake dance then maybe Anjelica can make her put on a show.

During her staff time:

Winston could get more involved with his fetish and have Lara dress as her mother while him and Shaun invite more friends that knew Amelia. They tell Lara how she has turned into a whore and slut like her mother was while fucking her. Maybe, they'll find some old photo's of her mother being the center of attention while being gangbanged and play on big screen during one of the dinner parties.

Maybe have some Virtual Reality stuff somewhere, where Lara's having to do all sorts of kinky stuff with those who think they're only playing the game.

Hi LHunt, no animal stuff for this story. I would like to include Sam, but I'm having trouble thinking of what kinky stuff she might be into. It can't just be a lesbian thing, because it'll be too similar to what Lara is already doing with Sarah and Tori. 

Edited by CrossroadsMk2
Typo

Guest LHunt

Yup…wasn't sure if the reptilian twist would still be considered something animal -

I think Sam gets off on watching Lara being degraded and fucked. Maybe she hasn't gotten over her kidnapping and still has a little resentment towards Lara. Maybe Sam's been notified by her tattoo artist sister-in law Mio, that Takamoto and his gang plan on doing Lara harm once they're done with her. Sam persuades a (90 member) motor-cycle gang to help her save Lara.  Bōsōzoku is a Japanese youth subculture associated with customized motorcycles. The first appearance of these types of biker gangs was in the 1950s.

They actually outnumber and out gun Takamotos gang. In return, Sam had promised that Lara will service those who help save her life and tells Lara she had to put her honor at stake. In reality, maybe Sam has set all this up so both Takamoto and his men get what they want and the motor cycle gang can have their way with Lara also. In Lara's mind, Sam has now saved her like Lara saved Sam once. Lara feels she owes Sam and agrees so Sam's honor stays in tact.

Sam breaks the (90) members into three groups…one group of say….(30 members) per hole. Maybe as some type of gang initiation for their female members, they have some kind of motorcycle rigged up to a couple of dildo's and they operate by the tires revolutions, it's set up on some sort of frame where the back tire is off the ground….Ouch!

When her ass and pussy is getting attention she can be strapped onto a motor-cycle in a doggy position facing the front for her ass, on her back tied and spread for her pussy, facing rearward and tied for her mouth…..when all holes are to be occupied at once….legs spread while knees on top of two cycles and tied -

Sam directs each group and eventually they rotate to all her holes and afterward she is fucked by 4 members at a time.  Sam can have the female members keep her oiled up and massaged so her muscles don’t cramp up in between each rotation and Sam does a little fisting herself - Maybe Lara has to ride around town on some motor-cycles when getting fucked and passed around.

Sarah agrees to Sam’s plot but insist that Sam gets it all recorded or have a live feed back to Croft Manor. It can be set up for game modification or for something in virtual reality.

Maybe during this time Lara is also forced in getting those tattoo's you mentioned earlier by Mio.

Hi LHunt, the issue with a lot of your ideas is they're too big and involve too many people (no way to keep it secret). There's no way anyone would trust all 90 members of a Bikie gang not to brag about it. That's not to say that I won't use some elements of your ideas, but not the whole thing.

That's why I'm breaking the story into distinct sections. The stuff where Lara is being used openly is entirely in private and involves other members of high society (who have their own reputations at stake and can therefore be trusted to only gossip with other members of their social circle, but not the media or the peasants). The stuff involving her being lent out will only involve a feeling trusted individuals, or with Lara's identity being concealed. The openly public stuff (like the gaming convention) will mostly involve humiliation and forced exhibitionism.

So far, this is the plan for the upcoming chapters:

(7) More extreme anal play with the staff (horse dildo, triple anal) and Lara serving at her second Charity Dinner. The artist that has been painting Lara's sex portraits is going to be doing a life drawing exhibition after dinner. Unfortunately, the nude model cancelled at the last minute. It looks like the show won't go ahead until Lara is convinced to fill in and pose naked in front of everyone.

(8) Lara travels to Tokyo. She'll appear on a wild Japanese gameshow to promote her new game. No firm events yet, except that all contestants will wear bikinis and there's going to be a lot of Sybian/vibrator play. Afterwards, Lara is a nyotaimori model (eating sushi off a naked woman), with Takamoto and Nishimura both in attendance (and later humiliating sexual encounters with each, where she has to seduce them to further Sarah's business interests, but neither will know about the contract and will just think Lara's a slut).

(9) Lara spends a week in Siberia with Konstantin (who survived) in his gulag prison. Lots of scope to be used by the guards and then given to the prisoners when her cooperation isn't enthusiastic enough. I think I can leave her face uncovered for this one, as the guards will all be loyal to Konstantin, while the prisoners will never escape to tell anyone.

(10) Lara travels back to the hidden city of Paititi and has to help Dominguez open a hidden tomb. The key to unlocking the doors will be Lara taking progressively larger stone phalluses attached to different animal statues. It will probably end with a gangbang involving Dominguez and his men.

(11) Maybe something with Sam. I'm thinking I want it to involve Sam being a documentary film maker. Maybe Sam wants to film a groundbreaking sex documentary, and wants to use Lara as the model (with her face blurred). It could involve a clear glass dildo with a HD camera mounted in the tip, giving the first ever internal view of sex (vaginal, oral, anal etc).

That's the plan, anyway. I just need to find the time to execute it.

Guest LHunt

Sounds like an awesome plan of events to me – as I mentioned earlier, if a suggestion stirs a thought that gives you an idea, even if it’s not related entirely to the suggestion, then cool beans – that’s what suggestions are for. I’m looking forward to whatever you have in mind, because your style lays out the details and sets up the story perfectly in my opinion.  Keep up the great work!

Guest LHunt

Hi CrossroadsMk2,

Perhaps Sarah can have a special auction at the manor during a charity party. Lara has to narrate the back story of each item up for auction - some things that could be up for auction to this point; the first token/trophy she took from Lara (those red G-string panties). The gear shift from her car, her three butt plugs, her wake up vibrating egg, framed pictures of maybe a lot of her first sexual encounters with previous party guest and staff. (OR) maybe as more charity dinners happen these items can be door prizes for the guest and Lara has to demonstrate their use and give a back story to them.

Hi LHunt, I'll probably go with an art auction at one of the final Charity Dinners, towards the end of Lara's year of slavery - once her full debauchery is revealed to her social peers. I was thinking about leaving the artworks at Croft Manor, but I think it would be more embarrassing for Lara knowing that they were out in the world, where anyone could see them. The staff will be generously compensated to sell the paintings they've been gifted, and a Cindy of sale might be that they can't be resold on the open market for 30 years. None of the winners would want to sell anyway, as they are both a status symbol and in investment which will only increase in value when the artist finally dies.

Guest LHunt

CrossroadsMk2,

Oh…so cheeky, as Lara would say. That's a great idea! Her knowing any painting of her is out there being on full display…. will keep her excited for a very long time….And maybe a sequel story down the road, where she goes out and has to do all sorts of favors to get them all back. :D

Maybe during one of the charity dinners, Sarah has an adult version of show and tell that further degrades Lara. The quest can purchase show and tell tickets that boost donations. Lara’s told she either has to show a sex act or tell everyone about a selected act. The “Tell” selections can be made from a compiled movie menu of her sexual activities and she has to describe what they’re seeing on the big screen while it’s showing in slow motion….she has to tell all of her feelings from what’s on the screen. When “Show” is chosen, she has to perform whatever the act but Lara has to pick the act from a hat or ask one of her old staff to select it for her.

Hi GhostOfCovid, I'm planning to release them as a batch towards the end of the year (one per week like the first lot), but I'm open to releasing them as I finish them (if that's what you guys would prefer. The downside of that is I won't be able to post with any sort of regularity (e.g. one chapter per month etc) as my writing time is a bit all over the place, and entirely depends on where I can fit it in around work and family commitments.

Guest Donkingkong

Hi Cross.

I don't know if I've shared to this before but this link here will direct you to one of my all time favourite works done on Lara by one of favourite artists.  I think you can derive inspiration for some cool plotlines from them

https://sta.sh/2wwbwuh043e

Hi Donkingkong, you have excellent taste. This was one of my favourites as well, along with the Cunt Raider series by Meik Dirks, although I haven't looked at it in years. Thanks for the trip down memory - lots of inspiration for the "Red Room" sex dungeon that Sarah will be constructing in the basement level of Croft Manor, while Lara is busy on her road trip.

To everyone - I've decided to post the chapters as I finish them. Chapter 7 is about 80% done and will then need to be proof read, so I'll hopefully get time to finish and post it in the next week or two.

Edited by CrossroadsMk2
Auto-correct!

• 2 weeks later...

New chapter is great high quality like always :) I wonder what kind of “happy ending” this story will have i think it went too far to everything return normal like before story started. I am curious if Lara will find happiness in current situation because she enjoy humiliation and everything that happens to her.

Hi Extreme, glad you liked the latest chapter. Regarding the ending, you're right that things have gone too far to go completely back to normal. I see Lara having a self realisation about how self-obsessed and narcissistic she's become, and try to make amends.

She'll admit she had feelings for Sarah back in school, but was too worried about what other people would think and turned on her; she'll admit what a teasing bitch she was to her staff etc.

After the year is out, Lara will get her Title back, but won't have anything to do with English upper society after seeing their true colours. Sarah and Lara get engaged and stay living together at Croft Manor. The maid stuff ends, as Lara really hates menial labour, although Lara agrees to continue limited sexual slavery (probably 1 week per month), including by the staff. When asked why not more often, she'll answer that it wouldn't be special if it happened every day. Lara is still a tease, but the staff don't mind because they know they'll get to punish her for it later each month.

Winston retires. Tori takes over his role as Butler/head housekeeper, running Croft Manor. Zip and Alister get more credit for Lara's discoveries. I see the story ending with Lara off to raid another tomb, with a butt plug secretly stuck up her ass. So, the same but also not, if that makes sense?

Guest Donkingkong

Hi there!! This chapter is a banger! You have a career in writing man!! your vision is beyond my comprehension sometimes ! Kudos. 

PS - Any plans for bdsm like the squale666 arts?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.