Click Here!

clmustafic review reply and discussion

CL Mustafic

Review Replies for Falling for Her Chapter 4

I know, I know, I’m blowing your minds with all these updates on stories you all have given up on! Well guess what? Here’s another update so stick that in your pipe and smoke it doubters!

No, seriously thanks for being patient and still reading and reviewing.

On to the review replies…

Jit: Yeah well Becca’s got stuff to work through but I think the boys may push a little. I think they learned their lesson in the last book about being bullheaded when it comes to getting what they want. The town is filled with characters but I have a couple of stories that are actually set outside my little town of course they still know someone that lives there so that probably doesn’t count, does it? Anyway, thanks for the review!

Lisa: Sheila and Riley will always be the way they are, it’s just who they are. LOL Thanks for catching that, I knew what you were talking about and knew it was wrong the minute you mentioned it.

Tahn: Where are you!!! I will let you hit any of my characters that you want if you just come back! *weeps uncontrollably*

That’s all for now, thanks to all that reviewed. Chapter 5 is up now!

CL

i'm here! I've got about 20 tabs open trying to catch up. I've been so busy I think my head is gonna explode. Boyfriend guy's mom died and I stayed with him for a while, and now the whole house is running crazy cuz fangirl is about to move in. I'm at her house right now helping her pack. :help::safetocomeout:

i'm here! I've got about 20 tabs open trying to catch up. I've been so busy I think my head is gonna explode. Boyfriend guy's mom died and I stayed with him for a while, and now the whole house is running crazy cuz fangirl is about to move in. I'm at her house right now helping her pack. :help::safetocomeout:

Ahh, sorry to hear about boyfriend guy's mom pass on my condolences. Why's fangirl moving in? Glad you're back!

Review Replies for Strip Me Bare Chapter 11

Okay so thanks to all that read and reviewed. I know I posted this chapter during THE GREAT SERVER UPGRADE OF 2016 so the ability to review wasn’t there right away so I’ll forgive you all for not reviewing. *slinks off to sob quietly in the corner*

Anyway I’ve been busy the last couple of weeks actually writing stuff so if you’re looking for something to read, I’ve posted a few new things. Go read them, now! Or not, whatever, like I care. :P

On to the review replies…

Lisa: Frist let me say thank you for reviewing and reviewing and um… reviewing again. I actually LOLed when I read them all! Okay so let’s see, first, yes Graham can be awkward at times but usually only around his family and close friends but it is nice to see the oh so in control Dom be a bit out of control sometimes, right? Second, yes there are all sorts of lists (you can even google to get an example of one if you want :D ). I see where you’re coming from and I think that a lot of people think that way and Erik is no exception. Who would willingly choose to bow to another’s commands? But there are those people out there and soon enough Erik will find out he’s one of them and not just play acting at it. And finally, Bree. Yes she is looking out for him and it’s sometimes hard for friends of people in unique relationships to accept them but I think she’ll come around eventually. Graham has a secret but shhh, don’t tell Erik, yet. :D

Tahn: You think everything is suspicious, give the guy a break! LOL That being said, Graham’s not hiding something but he does have a secret he’s keeping for the moment.

Thanks again to my two dedicated reviewers! Chapter 12 is up now!

CL

Review Replies for Calling the Ball Chapter 1

Yay! A new one! Thanks once again to all who read and review.

So, yeah, my brain has gone all bouncy ball on me again. I’ve started three new stories… but… I have chapters to update all the ones that I have up too! I know, I’m amazeballs lately and totally humble to boot! No seriously, the bug has bitten me again and I’m writing in like every spare minute I get so there should be some updates. Of course Calling the Ball is finished, just needs lots of editing, right Tahn? LOL poor Tahn sometimes gives my crap a quick read over before I post it so she knows better than most the drivel I churn out. :P

Anyway on to review replies…

Clow: Thanks, I usually try to make my characters relatable in some way so that they seem like normal people. Glad you enjoyed the first chapter. Thanks for the review.

Poohkie87: Thanks, the start is easy, it’s all the chapters that come after that make me want to pull my hair out. :P

Lisa: Of course you couldn’t not read the new one first, curiosity and all that. :D Yeah, Klaus is an idiot but Henrick knew what he was getting into too so he’s sort of to blame. Tino is a good guy but you know how it is when you’re in the limelight, every move you make is put under a microscope and soccer players in Europe are big news. Glad you like the new one, I intend to keep you busy in the weeks to come, lots of updates. LOL

Tahn: I suck, I just finally reread the whole thing and yeah, I suck. Editing sucks too because I suck at it. :D

Okay well that’s all for now, thanks to all who reviewed, you know it makes my day to hear from you all. Chapter 2 is up now!

CL

Review Replies for Involuntary Indebtedness Chapter 2

Thanks to all who read and review.

Um, not sure if there’s anything to say at this point so let’s just get on with the review replies shall we?

MissChaotic: I’m glad you are enjoying it so far and I hope to not disappoint in future chapters. :D

Lisa: I promise that I will hit a dry spell sooner or later but for now, I’m taking what I can get and throwing it all out there at you! Just be thankful that I’m not posting the other three stories I’ve been writing. ;) There’s going to be a lot going on in the next couple of chapters and Tanner is going to need a friend, not sure if Dakota is going to end up being that guy or not…

Tahn: I know right, it took positively forever! I know how it goes… LOL

Thanks again to all who reviewed! Chapter 3 is up now!

CL

Review Replies for Strip Me Bare Chapter 13

Thanks to all who read and review.

I know I just updated this the other day and I just updated Involuntary Indebtedness but I’m trying to get this one caught up so my updates can be done on all sites at the same time. So I guess you’ll all have to deal with two updates from me on different stories on the same day. LOL Like it matters, at this point I’m only posting these chapters for Lisa and Tahn. :P Love you two. :D

So on to the review replies…

Lisa: Yeah, sometimes we don’t see what’s right in front of our noses and Bree is definitely the Dom in their relationship. Don’t worry they will have a safe word! This is safe, sane and consensual BDSM after all. :D

Tahn: Yeah, he’s so horny he doesn’t know what to do with himself any more. Maybe he’ll get some soon. ;) or not we’ll see.

So short and sweet, thanks to Lisa and Tahn yet again for reviewing. Chapter 14 is up now!

CL

Review Replies for Falling for Her Chapter 5

Okay, thanks for reading and all that jazz.

I just had a long discussion about this story with Tahn and it hit me that the reason it's taking so long for me to write it is because I hadn't originally intended to write it. I was going to skip this chapter in their lives and go on to the story that started it all but decided that it would leave a lot of stuff unexplained. Anyway, she let me bounce some ideas off her and gave me a delightfully evil idea that actually got me excited about writing this again. That being said the chapter I'm about to post is a pivotal one that the entire rest of the story hinges on so you'll have to forgive me for going there already.

Anywho, time for review replies...

Lisa: Yeah, I think that's the plan, can't make it easy for them you know. Jean will surprise you yet again, I'm sure. You'll see what she says... I think you are caught up did you read the last chapter of PUP? I'll have to check. Maybe I should figure out how to start an email list for updates or something?

Tahn: I thought we needed a little cute for once, right? Thank you again by the way for listening to me ramble. :D

Thanks again to Lisa and Tahn for making my day! Chapter 6 is up now!

CL

Edited by CL Mustafic

Review Replies for Calling the Ball Chapter 2

Hello again! Thanks to the readers and reviewers for well, reading and reviewing I guess.

Okay so I’ve decided that Monday’s are a good day to update this one so that’s what I’m gonna do. OMG, an actual schedule, you don’t say. Yes, an actual schedule for updating this one story since it’s finished I can commit to editing at least one chapter a week so it can be posted. *Pats self on back, loses balance, hits head on coffee table, mutters updates, what updates* LOL Wouldn’t that just be my luck? And no I haven’t been drinking, why would you ask that? :P

Okay review replies…

Tahn: Of course you have to listen to it and you love everything I write because you’re legally obligated too. It’s in the fine print of the fanclub agreement. :D Have you sent Lisa her application for Vice President yet?

Lisa: I have this weird thing with names I guess. It probably comes from my mom. My brothers all have the same initials as my dad and my sisters and I have the same ones too, well we did until we got married… but come to think of it they both married guys that had last names the started with the letter W so their initals are still the same. Guess I’m the odd man or I guess woman out now. So to make a long story short, I blame it on my mom. (Typical right?) As for Costa, I just imagined how my older brother would have taken it, he can be a dick but deep down family comes first. I think Oskar is cute and sort of wished I’d made him gay so I could write a story about him. :D Yeah, it’s going to be hard for Henrick to be around Klaus but he’ll deal…

BronxWench: I’m sorry, I know how it feels though, I want to write but there’s just so much I need to read. I’m glad you like this one so far but you reading my stuff always makes me nervous! What if it’s not that good and I disappoint BronxWench? I lose sleep over these things you know? Anyway, Tino is a good guy just misunderstood and he does make some questionable decisions sometimes but hey, he’s only human. Henrick’s morals are refreshing because I think the line gets blurred sometimes when people try to justify cheating when there really isn’t an acceptable reason to cheat. (At least not in my book but I’m a little old fashioned about stuff sometimes) I have to get around to doing my current reading and favorite authors and all that jazz, I’m just so lazy sometimes. Thanks for the review!

Thanks again to the reviewers! Chapter 3 is up now!

CL

::dies laughing:: Trust me, read my earlier stuff, and you'll be whimpering and begging me not to be associated with you in any way, shape, or form. :P

But yay to regular updates! I need to read more, and maybe then I can get past this idiot block!

::dies laughing:: Trust me, read my earlier stuff, and you'll be whimpering and begging me not to be associated with you in any way, shape, or form. :P

But yay to regular updates! I need to read more, and maybe then I can get past this idiot block!

I should give you my first stab at The Heart Wants and we can both wish we didn't know each other or ourselves. God, what was I thinking? :bash:

Yeah, it's nice to have something actually finished that I can commit to updating on a certain day. Yay for Nano!

*scoffs* Me? I have no idea what you speak of you evil lady. I'm almost invisible here.

Invisible yes but silent no. I blame you for some of my most horrible ideas. :P

My first abomination is safely offline and will never see the light of day again. I had maybe two decent sentences in the entire mess. The rest was trite cliched bullshit.

On the bright side, I do manage to learn from my mistakes. Now it's just bullshit. :lol:

Review Replies for The Heart Wants Chapter 28

Okay this is going to be short and sweet because I'm trying to get the chapter posted before I leave for the weekend. Anyway, thanks for reading.

Review replies...

Tahn: Yeah well he'll get a couple of different reactions that's for sure. Don't worry though they'll figure it all out. ;)

Lisa: I thought the story needed to lighten up a little so yeah, Payne to the rescue! I love him it's just hard to write his story since it's so dark, I'd much rather write about all better Payne. :D His mom's trial isn't actually going to be part of the story. The outcome will be in the Epilogue since there are only two chapters left! The big night is upon us so we'll see their reactions shortly.

Thanks again to Tahn and Lisa for reviewing and making my day as usual. Chapter 29 is up now!

CL

Leave for the weekend???? You're not allowed to leave for the weekend!! :P Don't forget, you need to update the indebtedness story. Did I write that correctly? lol

And yes, Tahn, I have my ballpoint pen all ready to sign on the dotted line for the job of Veep of CL's fanclub! :D

Oh! I keep forgetting to ask, maybe Bronx knows: is a cat poke the same as the rating system, and if it is, how do I add to the cat pokes?

Thanks!

The cat pokes are the old hit counts. We haven't replaced the ratings system yet, and when we do, it'll no longer allow anonymous votes, to cut down on its being used for abuse.

But cat pokes are good! We want lots and lots of cat pokes! :lol:

@Tahn and Lisa An army of slash loving crazies... God help us all!

@BronxWench Thanks for answering Lisa's question. I didn't even touch my computer this weekend which I think is a first for me in a long time.

Review Replies for Calling the Ball Chapter 3

Hope everyone had a good Valentines Day, I know I did. :D

It’s Monday so I guess that means it’s time to get off my butt and update. So once again thanks to those that read and review. Oh and a special thanks to forum user Avelynn for helping me out with the German translation in the next chapter. Still looking for that elusive Italian speaker that wants to help a poor girl out. :D

So onto the review replies…

Tahn: LOL not helpful, I already know those words. :P You sort of remind me of my 11 yr old. He thinks if he says the words in English but with the accent he’s speaking the actual language. Oh well, we’ll have to settle for Google translate I guess.

BronxWench: Ha, I threw that in there hoping the people who found Henrick to be familiar but couldn’t place him would figure it out plus I like to throw my characters into other stories all willy nilly like just for the heck of it. Glad you liked it. It’s about time for them to meet, would be a really bad love story if the characters didn’t meet for like half the book, right? We’ll get to see the first interaction in the next chapter. :D

Okay thanks again to Tahn and BronxWench for their reviews. Chapter 4 is up now!

CL

Review Replies for Involuntary Indebtedness Chapter 3

Hello once again! Thanks to everyone brave enough to read this.

So poor Tanner, his lot in life sure isn’t very peachy right now. Sorry to say things will only get worse for him before they start to look up.

So review replies…

Tahn: You’re right, he probably does want to run but in the next chapter he’ll get a warning as to why he shouldn’t. :P

Anon: Yeah you’d think that’s how it would go but we heard it straight from the source, he only gets fucked once… You’ll have to wait to see how that comes about. :D

Lisa: Oh, yeah the Boss would probably be first in line for that. ;) LOL I should write a short about the Boss and what he does after Tanner’s shoots… I’m trying to keep it light since it’s not really a happy story for the most part.

BronxWench: Yes it’s different because I’ve been sort of dabbling with a few different stories lately testing out lots of things (most of which will probably never see the light of day, thank goodness). I love that Tanner has no idea what’s in store for him, it’s what makes it interesting, I think. Thanks for giving it a chance, I hope to keep you entertained. :D

Thanks again to those that left me a review, they’re always appreciated. Chapter 4 is up now!

CL

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.