Click Here!

clmustafic review reply and discussion

CL Mustafic

Review Replies for Calling the Ball Chapter 16

Welcome back to all those reading and reviewing!

Well here we are at the end. The epilogue is short but I think it’s cute and it fits. Anyway, I’m totally thinking about submitting this to a publisher so don’t be surprised if it disappears in the near future. I’ve actually been editing it in the past few days and gearing up to write the summary and query letter so…

Okay so on to the replies…

BronxWench: I guess I just wanted them to have supportive people around them because those people have to exist out there in the real world, right? I guess I just think of what kind of mom I’d be if it were my son and it’s a no brainer. :D I know! Well at least there’s no doubt about how Henrick feels at least. I’m so glad that I could put a little fluff in your life at least for a bit. Thank you for reading the whole darn thing, I appreciate the support.

HideAndGoSeek: Hi, long time no see! I’m really glad you love it! I was sort of thinking that Tino either didn’t hear Henrick say it the first time or since it wasn’t in the ‘I love you, I love him’ form it didn’t really click for Tino, if that makes any sense. And I think Henrick will always have just a little bit of doubt about if Tino would have come out if the pictures hadn’t surfaced of them kissing, maybe after some time that doubt will dwindle or he may just not care in the end anyway. Of course Tino could always convince him. ;) Again, glad you’re enjoying it. Only the Epilogue left. Thanks for the review!

Tahn: Yeah, I forgot you made me write this chapter. I’m not sure if I should thank you or smack you… Ah well I guess I’ll be gracious and say thanks for making me write this chapter, mean lady. ;)

Lisa: I’m sorry they were so hard to finish! LOL I was too, I was so glad he declared it to everyone that way! Yep you spelled it really really wrong but she forgives you since you like her so much. If I wrote het stuff that turned out remotely good, I’d write a story for her. :D Thanks for reviewing again!

Okay that’s all for now, thanks again for the reviews! The Epilogue is up now!

CL

'I thought I lost you! :hug: I think I read somewhere that you were quite busy so you get a pass for falling behind. ' :D

Yes...this is actually the longest I've been away from AFF! I haven't had much time to do anything on this site or the other site I'm on.

My second part-time job (besides my work with the doggies and kitties), is editing PA essays for applicants who are applying to PA schools. The PA board opens at the end of April each year, and I've been swamped editing essays and talking to the clients over the phone, going over the essay over and over and over until it's as good as it's going to get. The whole idea is that they have the best essay possible, so it gives them a better chance of being interviewed.

It should calm down in a few months or so...we'll see. But at least I get paid for it, not like my volunteer editing i do on the side.

I will definitely check out the latest chapters of BP, as soon as I can breathe! lol

'I thought I lost you! :hug: I think I read somewhere that you were quite busy so you get a pass for falling behind. ' :D

Yes...this is actually the longest I've been away from AFF! I haven't had much time to do anything on this site or the other site I'm on.

My second part-time job (besides my work with the doggies and kitties), is editing PA essays for applicants who are applying to PA schools. The PA board opens at the end of April each year, and I've been swamped editing essays and talking to the clients over the phone, going over the essay over and over and over until it's as good as it's going to get. The whole idea is that they have the best essay possible, so it gives them a better chance of being interviewed.

It should calm down in a few months or so...we'll see. But at least I get paid for it, not like my volunteer editing i do on the side.

I will definitely check out the latest chapters of BP, as soon as I can breathe! lol

Well good luck with your added work load, it sounds like you'll be quite busy but sometimes that's a good thing, right?

Thanks for stopping in, I'm like a weird sort of mother hen, I worry when people just drop off the face of the earth for a bit with no word so it's good to know you're just busy but well. :D See you soon.

Review Replies for Backdoor Politics Chapter 12

Welcome back and thanks again for reading and reviewing!

Okay so this next chapter may not make a lot of sense to some of you but there is a master plan so have no fear! Um yeah, well just so you know the human mind is very resilient and when it comes to self preservation it will go to great lengths to survive, just keep that in mind when you read the first part of chapter 13. :D

Oh and in other news they just did the first successful penis transplant in America! So many ideas swirling around now, damn you CNN!!

On to review replies…

Pippychick: You ask some very valid questions here and of course I don’t have the answers to them. I do think that our circumstances do weigh heavily on who we are but maybe some people are born predisposed to becoming a person like Kamal. Obviously many other people lived through the same or similar horrors as he did and they came out of it more or less normal. But yes, the fact that one human being can do such atrocious things to another does not speak well for the state of humanity. I too know how you feel about Orhan and I can’t say I blame you. Thanks for everything once again.

BronxWench: I felt like I needed to include what he’s been through not because I wanted to garner sympathy for him but more to show that he’s seen and most likely done things so horrific that what he’s doing to Zijad is really nothing in comparison. And also to show he’s capable of so much worse. While Kamal is losing it, I’m not sure if that’s exactly a bad thing for Zijad. It’s a hard thing to explain but the fact that he was bound by Julien’s plan was actually worse for Zijad, now that Kamal doesn’t feel like he’s doing someone else’s work, I think things will even out, or not, don’t hold me to that. As far as Zijad goes, I think he’s stronger than he comes across. He knows that Kamal can kill him at any time but despite him begging for it, I think his instinct to live will keep him struggling to do so. Uggh, my reply is huge! LOL Thank you once again for such a thought provoking review!

Rojin: You’re welcome and thank you for leaving a review. I can’t promise anything but I guess it will depend on your definition of suffering as to if Zijad will till the end. :D

Tahn: I’m sorry for the baby squishing. :hug: I usually try not to put too much work into anything (I’m lazy :P ) so thanks for recognizing when I do. And thanks for reviewing and still reading even though I squished the baby.

Okay well that’s all for today, thanks again to the reviewers! Chapter 13 is up now!

CL

Tahn: I’m sorry for the baby squishing. :hug: I usually try not to put too much work into anything (I’m lazy :P ) so thanks for recognizing when I do. And thanks for reviewing and still reading even though I squished the baby.

Yeah! You baby squisher you. You better be sorry! You described it so well I freaking heard the damn squish. :throwup: Ugh. You detail oriented crazy lady! That being said, I do applaud you for acknowledging some harsh truths about our species, not many people would have the balls. :beer: Cheers, on having the money to plate yours in brass.

Edited by Tahn

Yeah! You baby squisher you. You better be sorry! You described it so well I freaking heard the damn squish. :throwup: Ugh. You detail oriented crazy lady! That being said, I do applaud you for acknowledging some harsh truths about our species, not many people would have the balls. :beer: Cheers, on having the money to plate yours in brass.

Here's to my big brass balls! May they hold up through the next story I decide to write. :P

::dies laughing::

Hey, my brass balls are offended by you laughing at them!

Review Replies for Backdoor Politics Chapter 13

Welcome back and thank you for reading and reviewing!

This next chapter is a fluffy one. :D Okay so maybe not fluffy but not as dark as the others have been so far, at least I don’t think it is but then my perception is a little skewed right now. Oh and it’s also not even 7am and I’ve been up since 4:30 so excuse me if I make any mistakes on this here thingy. And the replies will probably be shorter and more incoherent than usual, my apologies in advance.

On to review replies…

Lavi1443: I know, it’s like a train wreck, you just can’t look away. I’m afraid it might get a bit worse in the coming chapters but I’m glad you’re still hanging in there! Thanks for the review.

Pippychick: Yes that ever present carrot that Kamal keeps dangling just out of Zijad’s reach is surely even more torturous than the torture. There are times when I hate Kamal and when he couldn’t even agree to grant a dying man’s wish was one of them. Thanks again for everything and the review too! :D

BronxWench: I think at this point Zijad is just grasping for any last hope for survival left in his small world but then at the same time I think he’s resigned himself to what he sees as his inevitable fate with Orhan not agreeing to the terms of release. Yes, Kamal is slipping past the point of no return quickly but I’m not sure that Kamal’s bond with Orhan would have shielded Zijad from what’s to come. Thank you for reviewing again!

Ahsia: I keep hoping the same thing as I write this but sadly, no, he’s not going to become the good guy. I’m sorry it makes you sad. :( Thanks for reviewing.

Tahn: I think that Kamal’s revelation that Zijad is not his father is a double edged sword for him and I promise nothing when it comes to Zijad’s situation getting better. :D You would keep him as a pet. Would you really want to be Kamal’s pet? You crack me up. Thanks for reviewing, you now I always appreciate it.

Lisa: You have to remember he was young back then and you still don’t have all of his backstory as to why he’s such an asshat. :P Yeah, he’s no better than the men he holds in contempt for their actions but he rationalizes what he’s doing so that makes if okay. :D I told them not to leave you clues that we’re stalking you! LOL Thanks for reviewing!

That’s all for now, thanks again to all who reviewed! Chapter 14 is up now!

CL

Review Replies for Picking Up the Pieces Chapter 9

Hi, long time no see!

Okay so I’m going to apologize for not updating this one forever. I just have to say that it’s because I wrote myself into a corner. I considered rewriting the last chapter I posted but… I’m lazy. I know I say that a lot but you people really have no idea just how true it is. Instead of reworking the whole story I decided to just gloss over it by skipping ahead in time by leaps and bounds (tiny ones but you didn’t miss anything because Matt is still being stubborn and avoiding contact with Payne). It was just a little glitch that prevented me from going where the story needed to go. If you’ve ever written anything you’ll know what I’m talking about, you know that middle part that just sucks to write? Yeah, that’s where I was stuck so anyway I think I figured it out.

I talked it out with my favorite sounding board, Tahn, and she always has some really rotten ideas (I’m kidding of course) that somehow spark really good ones in my mind. So everyone thank Tahn for the updates to come because without her, I think I may have just given up. I have two chapters completed and one almost half written, going to finish this sucker yet!!

On a little side note. I realize that I’m playing fast and loose here with police protocol but since this is fiction, I’m going to keep doing it and if you have a problem with that I suggest you go read some true crime novels or something. :D

Anyway, on to review replies…

Lisa: Um, it’s been awhile so I’m thinking you probably got used to the new functions so we’ll skip that part. LOL I think Matt and Stella’s partnership may see some stress in the future but yes it was nice that they could put Payne at ease a bit with their banter. Yep Marv has a family and they are in for a big surprise along with other families I suppose. I agree, Baz sucks. :D

Tahn: No cops were harmed in the making of this story, so no, no cops involved. :P Thanks for the ear and if I ever get around to it, this one will be dedicated to you. :hug:

Mona Thompson: I’m sorry I’ve been so slow to update but I gave my excuse up top. I’m dedicated to finishing this one so the updates should come at a steady pace barring any unforeseen accidents/illnesses. :P

Ramblingrobin: I always squee a little when I see a review from you. I think I said one time before you are what brought me to AFF and for that I’m eternally grateful. :D I’m glad you like it so far and I hope you continue to do so. Thanks for the review!

Jess: I saw that you were searching for this one, I’m glad you found it. :D Yes they are the same Matt and Payne from THW and I’m sorry if that story was a spoiler for you. I guess I figure most people know that my characters end up with a HEA so the journey to get there is why they read in the first place. Also sometimes I don’t really know that my side characters will get their own story and sometimes their story is something I have to tell so I don’t even know that the spoilers are there when I write them. Thanks for reviewing!

Okay so that’s all for now, thanks again to all my patient readers and reviewers! Chapter 10 is up now!

CL

I'm always happy to help with crazy ideas and my super skills of persuasion and plunnies. You have named me the Plunny Queen, and I shall strive to use my power for good....mostly. Mwahahaha

You are the Plunny Queen and I bow before your powers! :spank: Oops wrong one, I meant this one: :worship:

Review Replies for Backdoor Politics Chapter 14

Welcome back and thank you all for reading and reviewing.

Okay this next chapter is one of my favorites and then the next two are really good… LOL Okay maybe not good but I like them. :D Don’t shoot me, please.

On to review replies…

Pippychick: I wanted to show just a bit of lighthearted Kamal, he’s not all dark and when he’s got what he wants, ie his own little servant and plaything, he can be sort of happy. Yes, it is heartbreaking that such a little thing can mean so much but it does show how dehumanized Kamal has made Zijad feel. The cliffhanger… You gotta love em. :D Thanks for the review and as always all your help.

Lavi1443: I know right, it could go either way at this point. I know he’s done nothing to deserve this and that’s what makes it so much worse to witness. Glad you’re still hanging in there, thanks for the review!

BronxWench: I think it was too, it was definitely the most emotional, I think because we get to see just how far Zijad has been pushed toward broken. I do think it was probably harder for Zijad to be reminded that he was once a person in his own right, maybe that’s why he reacted like he did? This is the fun part, I think, seeing how Kamal deals with the aftermath of what he’s done. *insert evil grin* Thanks again for sticking with me on this one, things are about to get good…

Tahn: I’m not sure you want to know but if you do, read on my sweet Tahn and remember what I told you. :D

That’s all for now, thanks again to my reviewers! Chapter 15 is up now!

CL

So at least one reader thinks that that was the end of Backdoor Politics and apparently it was not a satisfying ending. There's more to come, I guess I should have made that clear. Though now that I think about it, that would have been a good place to end it... Nah, I'm going to post the other 5 chapters and the epilogue since I took the time to write them and all.

On another note, I'll probably be busy for a bit, got my first round of edits and I'm still seeing red, so much red... If you need me I'll be over here in my corner crying.

Review Replies for Backdoor Politics Chapter 15

Welcome back all you lovely readers and reviewers! And yay, none one tried to kill me!

I’m sorry, I know that was sort of rough chapter for everyone but I swear things will get better. The next chapters are my favorite because we get back to mean, nasty Kamal which is more fitting I think. :D

Okay so on to review replies…

Tahn: You just go on believing whatever you like. LOL

BronxWench: Maybe because it reminds you that he is actually a human being and he’s still capable of doing the things he does? Faint hope is all I would expect for you to have at this point because you’re not the only one that wonders about Kamal’s twisted sense of mercy. I actually debated on which way to go but Kamal’s selfishness won out in the end. ;) I’m glad you’re sticking it out and maybe you’ll be surprised in the end. :D

Lisa: Lots of reviews from Lisa who’s playing catch up. LOL 1) Yeah but did you expect anything better from him at this point? Yes, Orhan’s screwed up and he’s screwed up poor Zijad because he can’t face what either of them are. 2) At least you didn’t have to wait to find out what happened! I’m not sure if falling for Kamal would be the right way to describe it but I think yes there might be something there for Zijad, just not sure what yet. And Kamal definitely will be affected in some way by this. I can’t say anymore or it will spoil things! 3) You’re questions and assumptions will be answered or proven to be correct or false in the next chapter. And no that wasn’t the last one, sheesh, that would have been abrupt. Thanks for all the reviews.

Ahsia: Okay so I think you may be thinking that that was the end, right? It’s not! There’s more to come, Kamal still has a chance at redemption! But don’t get your hopes up too high for some complete turn around because that won’t happen. Please come back and read the rest, I don’t want you to go away disappointed!

Pippychick: It did seem a bit cruel to put the hood on him when it was the end but it was something Kamal would do to keep himself from being distracted from his task, I think. Now you’re being cruel. That’s mean for you to take such joy in Kamal’s sadness at the loss of his toy and his delusions of his life being just fine again. Demetri is about to pull the rug out from under Kamal and it’s going to be fun to watch. :D LOL

That’s all for now, thanks again to all my reviewers! Chapter 16 is up now!

CL

Review Replies for Backdoor Politics Chapter 15

Welcome back all you lovely readers and reviewers! And yay, none one tried to kill me!

That's because I was away. I'm back now, so don't get too comfy... :shifty:

That's because I was away. I'm back now, so don't get too comfy... :shifty:

*hides behind couch* You didn't get out the bow and arrows did you? I remember you saying you were a bit rusty and if I'm going to die, I'd like it to be quick, thank you very much. ;)

*hides behind couch* You didn't get out the bow and arrows did you? I remember you saying you were a bit rusty and if I'm going to die, I'd like it to be quick, thank you very much. ;)

I found a really neat crossbow. I always wanted to try a crossbow... :lol:

Review Replies for Picking Up the Pieces Chapter 10

Hi and welcome back, bet you didn’t think this was going to happen again so soon, right? LOL Thanks for reading and reviewing.

The next couple of chapters are a bit emotional for poor Payne, yeah, like he needs more right? Anyway, I know it’s slow going but we’ll eventually get there so thanks for hanging in there with me. :D

On to review replies…

HideandGoSeek: I know, I’m so sorry that it’s taken so long. I got sidetracked and then sidetracked again and then I hated where the story had gone but enough excuses I’m back at it and I will finish this if it kills me. Yes, I also think Matt needs to just man up and accept that Payne is going to be it for him. I am updating this now so is that soon enough??? LOL Thanks for reviewing, I’m glad you’re still hanging in there.

CyArsonix: I’m sorry, the chapter is the same length as usual, I swear! Here’s more, please don’t cry! LOL

Tahn: Yep he is and yes they do but you know me and my keeping the men apart thing. ;) It’s like my only form of entertainment, frustrating my readers and all. :P

Jess: Actually, I’ve started working on Spence’s back story because he’s such a complex character that I don’t think I can tell his story without some explanation as to why he’s the way he is. So that being said, yes, Spence will get his story but it’s going to be a bit before I get to it.

Okay so that’s all for now, thanks again to all my wonderful reviewers! Chapter 11 is up now and I’m off to the doctor, everyone cross your fingers for me!

CL

Review Replies for Calling the Ball Epilogue

I want to thank everyone that read and reviewed this little piece of fluff. And now it’s time to say goodbye because I have to pull it so that I can send it in to the big bad publishers that will most likely die laughing at it. I don’t know but it seems so insubstantial that I can’t see anyone taking the chance on publishing it but I gotta give it a try anyway. :P

On to review replies…

BronxWench: You realize that I have to submit it since you were right about LS and I’m starting to think you are some sort of oracle. I’m so glad that you enjoyed it, fluffy little thing that it is. Cross your fingers for me because here I go again…

Lisa: Aw, thanks, I’m glad you liked it enough to take time out of your busy schedule to read it. They were a couple of sweethearts and it was fun to write something that made people happy. I hope that asshat Kamal isn’t up to something too terrible but... ;)

Tahn: LOL You know you had it sitting there on your computer all this time, you weirdo. :P I think they may show up at Nikola and Gage’s wedding but other than that unless Kamal get a contract to take out Tino, I’m not sure they’ll pop up anywhere else. (Of course they may run into Dardan and whoever he decides to go for next but shh, you didn’t hear that from me.) ;)

Mezirah: Wow, thank you for taking the time to actually leave me some helpful feedback. You are not the first to point out the Heir vs Herr thing, I was just too lazy to go through and change them all but good eye. Nope her name is Hedy, I actually know someone from Austria named Hedy, I like the name so that’s how she got her name. And yep, I suck at editing (read that as I don’t actually edit) and I wrote this whole story in 20 days so it’s probably really bad, I’m glad it didn’t detract too much from your enjoyment though. And thank you, that actually is very helpful, I’ll think about changing the mama and papa in Henrick’s case to the older child’s version of them, though I do still call my father, daddy but maybe that’s just me. LOL Once again thank you so much for taking the time to help me out and I will definitely look into the issues you pointed out even though I make excuses for myself I appreciate your attention to detail. Oh and thanks for the offer, I may just take you up on that. :D

Well that’s all for now and like I said, I have to pull the story so I hope you all finished it. Thanks again to everyone who reviewed!

CL

Review Replies for Backdoor Politics Chapter 16

Welcome back and thanks again to everyone that’s reading and reviewing.

Yes, Zijad is alive and well not so well but he’s alive. You all have very little faith in me, to think I would kill the poor innocent in all this. :P Anyway, going to add a Minor2 tag to the next chapter even though there’s nothing graphic, just want to be safe and cover all my bases. Kamal will be doing some not so nice things in the next couple of chapters so if you’re easily put off by a bit of violence you should probably not read them.

On to review replies…

Tahn: I knew you knew. :P I could have killed him but then what comes next wouldn’t have been as fun. :D

Lisa: Yes, he’s alive and not doing so hot but I guess that’s better than dead, right? Well you didn’t think he’d turn over a new leaf did you? And you shall see how he gets his revenge. It won’t be pretty. :(

BronxWench: Oh no, I made you sputter… Yeah, Kamal has some seriously twisted ideas of ownership going on but he’s a selfish prick that doesn’t share his toys. I’m not sure what Zijad has seen or how he’s thinking or feeling, I pretty much tried to stay out of his head as much as possible otherwise I think I may not have been able to write this. I think you’re right about Orhan not caring about Zijad in anyway except for how he’s affecting his image. I like that you can still see Kamal as he is, he’s not being the hero here, he’s serving his own selfish needs by getting revenge, but it will be sweet at least. :D

Lavi1443: Yep he is and it’s going to be fun! (At least I thought it was.) Revenge will happen next. :D

Pippychick: Yep, things are not looking good for Koslov at all. Like I said in BW’s response, I tried to stay out of Zijad’s head as much as possible so I have no idea how he’s taking the videos being all over the internet. I’m sorry about the baby! It was just a pinch and knowing Kamal it could have been much, much worse. :P And yeah, that guy was a fool for sure. :D

Wow: Um okay and okay. :P

That’s all for now, thanks again to everyone that reviewed! Chapter 17 is up now!

CL

Review Replies for Picking Up the Pieces Chapter 11

Welcome back all (5 of you) you readers and reviewers!

Yeah this story is a major bummer and I got nothing to say for myself. Oh but I’m almost done writing it so there is that!

Anyway on to the replies…

HideAndGoSeek: I’m glad you like it and I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to finish this. I just keep getting distracted by other things. Yeah, it would be nice if Matt could just be honest but honestly I think it’s because he’s half trapped by his job and half scared of what will happen if he finally tells Payne what he’s feeling. And yeah not saying anything was a dick move on his part. :D

Jit: Yeah, I figured I should probably get off my butt and finish this up since it’s been a while. I’m trying to clear my back log of WIPs because I refuse to not finish any of them. I did feel that they needed to get out of the safe house situation because it was sort of stymieing any sort of forward progress they could make. Matt is sort of a hothead though he hides it well most of the time so his taking Payne wasn’t too surprising in the end. I thought it was a bit funny too but poor Spence, caught in the middle like that. ;) I’m glad when you stop in and let me know you’re still there and as always, thanks for reading.

Tahn: Yeah, you need to pay closer attention or maybe I should stop making you read ahead? *insert evil laugh* Nah, I need you, you keep me from going seriously off the rails… most of the time at least. ;)

Lisa: Yay to catching up! Yeah, I’m glad for Spence too and you’re right Matt has been acting badly. I’m also glad that you are at least enjoying this one. :D

Okay that’s all for now, thanks again to those that reviewed. Chapter 12 is up now!

CL

Review Replies for Backdoor Politics Chapter 17

Hello and welcome back to all who have been reading and reviewing! (Not as many of you this week but oh well *sigh* lol)

Okay so we’re winding down here now, just three more chapters and the epilogue left! And I got nothing else to say.

On to the replies…

BronxWench: It was in character for him, I wasn’t surprised at all that this is what he chose for his revenge. :D You’ll have to wait and see why he let Koslov get the gun, I guess. ;) Zijad really doesn’t need Kamal gumming up his life but I’m not sure Kamal sees it that way at all. Okay more fun coming!

Tahn: Quit reading my play book!! :P

Lisa: Your reviews always make me laugh but I have to admit that the ones for this story are the best! But really be honest with me. lol It’s okay that you don’t like Kamal, he’s not a likable guy in any way and it was never my intention to get you to feel anything other than disgust for him if that’s what you feel. His backstory was just to give his view of life a little perspective, not make you want or feel like you had to excuse him. Maybe he’ll die, maybe he won’t but someone will. ;)

That’s all for now! Thanks again to my reviewers! Chapter 18 is up now!

CL

I have an author page on Facebook now!! Yeah, I know, who gives a rip right? But if you do, here's the link, feel free to go there and like it and follow it and generally fawn over me to your heart's content. :P Facebook Page That You Want to Follow!

Edited by CL Mustafic

Review Replies for Picking Up the Pieces Chapter 12

Welcome back everyone! I mean all of you five that are still hanging in there with me. :D

Okay so good news! I think I’ve finally finished this one so the updates should come pretty steadily in the next two weeks. Only three chapters left and an epilogue and we can put this baby to bed! Okay maybe I’m happier about this than you all will be but geez, it’s been over a year that I’ve been trying to finish this.

Okay so on to review replies…

Jit: Hey, I just realized that is you on facebook! lol And yes I have crazy ideas but some people *cough* Tahn *cough* seem to like to egg me on. :D Okay so yeah it’s not quite over, we have a couple of not so wonderful chapters to go. Oh and it was the notes he was writing to Spence about thinking of killing himself at least once a day that sparked Matt’s bursting into the bathroom. Matt is a lucky bastard sometimes but… Oh I’m not going to spoil it. ;) Thanks for reviewing!

Anon-ish: I love writing kids but I have to limit the time I give them because they tend to take over the story if I let them have more page time. I’m not sure what Cindy was doing but I don’t think she was trying to assert her claim on Matt, maybe she’s just used to touching him? Yeah, Payne is not well and I think it’s about time someone noticed just how badly he needs help. Thanks for reviewing as always. :D

Tahn: You distracted me with robot unicorns, I forgot to update yesterday. It is hard to watch him fall apart the way he has but I’m sort of glad that everyone that’s read LS and THW knows that he comes out of this even more fabulous than ever! :D Going to get that thing done as soon as I get this done, get ready to groan…

Cheshire_Kitty: I’m glad you’re happy! Yeah, I just knew I had to write this story at some point but the fact that I knew they were happy and still together ten years later makes it less painful in some ways. Thanks for reviewing!

Lisa: Yep, I thought it would be the way things would go for Matt. I was just thinking about how it is to be a preteen girl and having a cute older boy/young man around. You know the shy looks and the giggling but only intensified by the fact that it could be your dad’s boyfriend – awkward. lol Payne is a mess and finally someone knows about it. I guess we’ll see how the night goes. :D Thank you and as always thanks for reviewing!

Okay so that’s it for now, thanks again to everyone that reviewed! Chapter 13 is up now!

CL

Review Replies for Backdoor Politics Chapter 18

Alrighty then, welcome back all you strong stomached readers and reviewers! Here we go again.

Not much to say on this one, hope you all were not surprised with how Koslov met his end. But I bet the Demetri thing was a shocker, right? Yeah well that just sort of popped up so I grabbed it, I love when things like that happen. :D

Just a head’s up the next chapter hasn’t been beta read yet so I’m sure you’ll notice a lot of mistakes but just ignore them. My wonderful beta reader is preparing for vacation and is running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to get things ready so we’re giving her a pass on this one.

Okay so on to the replies…

Tahn: Okay, alright, here you go. :P Did you stay awake long enough to read it? Lol

BronxWench: I like that you don’t pity the Koslov because I think he got what was coming to him also, guys like that deserve a gory, messy ending. I thought it might be a bit surprising to learn that it was all Demetri’s doing because it shocked me when I wrote it. Lol Sneaky brain, plotting without me. :D Yeah, Zijad, not sure where I stand on Kamal’s thoughts that Zijad belongs to him. I guess we shall see. Thanks for reviewing once again. :D

Cheshire_Kitty: I don’t care why you like it, I’m just glad you do! Lol I make no promises as to how the story will end. ;) Thank you for the review!

Pippychick: You are spot on there about Kamal, he doesn’t really stop to think through his motivations for things, he just does. And yeah, I’m not kidding myself that Kamal has any feelings for Zijad. And once again, I think Koslov got what he deserved (and Demetri will probably get his too). As far as Zijad being better off as Kamal’s possession, at least being cared for in some way, I guess I don’t know. It depends on how you feel about such things. I’m glad that the changes worked out and thank you again for the help on this chapter. :D

Lisa: LOL Yeah, he was a sneaky shit and yes, he’ll probably pay the price at some point and time. I’m glad you’re still here!

That’s all for now, thanks to everyone that reviewed once again! Chapter 19 is up now!

CL

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.