Click Here!

clmustafic review reply and discussion

CL Mustafic

Review Replies for The Heart Wants Chapter 23

Well here we are again and so soon after the last update too! Thanks again to all who read, rate and review.

So this story is finally nearing it's end only seven chapters left but it took a turn that I didn't expect so the next couple of chapters are going to be a bit of a roller coaster for poor Zeb.

I plan to finish this one up before the new year and then I'm going to be focusing on Picking up the Pieces for any of you that are interested in that one.

Okay so on to review replies...

Lisa: Yes it's a good thing that Shane is back and all seems to be back on course in the relationship department. The things that Zeb went through in his past will play a big part in how the next few chapters unfold so... yeah, not sure if the upcoming events are a good thing or not. Thanks for letting me know you're still there, it's been pretty quiet around here lately. *drops pin and listens to the echos as it hits the ground* :D

Tahn: The next chapter isn't so bad but it does have a bit of a cliffy... That's all I'm sayin'.

Thanks again for the reviews! Chapter 24 is up now.

CL

'...a bit of a cliffie...' A BIT OF A CLIFFIE!!! That's an understatement, CL! lol

Jesus, what a cliffie!!!! Shit.

CL! That was just horribly mean!!! The only thing I can think is that Zeb's dad killed his mom. You are a mean mean lady.

Oh come on, it wasn't that bad. LOL Sorry but at least the next chapter is written and will be edited and posted within the next couple of days. :D

I keep seeming to miss you on the SB. I'm failing in my stalker duties.

Haven't been in the SB much, trying to actually get some writing done but that's not going too great. Every month should be Nano... :P

Review Replies for The Heart Wants Chapter 24

First and foremost as always thanks to everyone that's reading, rating and reviewing.

Now I want to take a second to wish Tahn (the president and only member of my fan club) a huge Happy Birthday! :bday: Hope you had a good one with lots of :birthday: and :cheers: and :spank: . LOL Maybe not too many birthday :spank: ...

Okay well chapter 24 ended on bit of a cliffhanger so I'm not going to bore you all and keep you waiting any longer. On to review replies...

Lisa: Um, you don't want me to spoil it do you? LOL I guess only one way to find out the answer to your question... go read the next chapter!

Tahn: I'll answer your question: No, he didn't. Did you have a good Birthday and where's my cake?

Okay so thanks again to Lisa and Tahn for still sticking with me. Chapter 25 is up now!

CL

Aww! Thank you for the birthday wishes :D Haha, I got birthday tickles from my roommates, they are so mean. But they made me a really pretty cake that they cut and decorated to make look like a butterfly. My friends and boyfriend came over and we all watched movies and played games. It was so much fun. Best birthday I've ever had.

Aww! Thank you for the birthday wishes :D Haha, I got birthday tickles from my roommates, they are so mean. But they made me a really pretty cake that they cut and decorated to make look like a butterfly. My friends and boyfriend came over and we all watched movies and played games. It was so much fun. Best birthday I've ever had.

I'm so glad you had a good birthday!

Awww, Tahn! Happy Belated B-day! When was it?

Mine was a week or so ago. I sorta lose track of days since I work weekends too. One day runs right into the next. lol

Glad you had a great one, Tahn! :)

Aww, happy belated birthday to you too Lisa! I didn't know or I'd have wished you a good one on the day. :D

CL

I'm so glad you had a good birthday!

Aww, happy belated birthday to you too Lisa! I didn't know or I'd have wished you a good one on the day. :D

CL

No worries, CL!

I didn't even knew members paid attention to that stuff! lol

There's another site I'm on where the forum page actually has the latest stories listed, so it's easier to check the birthday list. I'm never usually in the forum section of AFF unless I get a notification, or I'm checking your review responses.

But thank you for the belated b-day wishes. :)

Some people have it on their profiles but you can also check the calendar thing on any given day to see who has a birthday. Mine's on the third next month, we're all clumped together. :P

Review Replies for The Heart Wants Chapter 25

Once again thanks to everyone that reads, rates and reviews.

Okay so I have to say that these last couple of chapters have been a bit of drama overload but you'll have to bear with me for one more and then I promise things will start looking up... I think. :D

Okay so on to the replies...

Tahn: I'd love to kill the uncle, maybe we'll see him soon... LOL I've already lost one reader because of the next chapter so... :P

Lisa: No it's not the end of the story, there's about five more chapters and maybe an epilogue. I hate to tell you this but you'll probably be on the edge of your seat once again and you may want to kill me after the next chapter. :D

Jit: Oh you've read ahead, tsk tsk, that's not nice because now I can't say anything in response to your review without spoiling it for Lisa and Tahn. :P I'm sorry I know it's drama rama but it will all work out in the end, I promise! ;)

Okay so that's all for now and remember if you kill me, you'll never get the HEA! Chapter 26 is up now!

CL

Uggh, people apparently don't like the last chapter of The Heart Wants so if you've popped in here to complain, just know that I don't write rape fics so just hold tight til the next chapter. I promise it's gonna be okay, really it is.

Now back to your regularly scheduled life...

CL

Review Replies for The Heart Wants Chapter 26

Once again thanks to all who read, rate and review!

Okay so everyone hated this chapter and to tell you the truth it's not like I loved it either. I get that it seems like there's a lot of drama going on when you'd think the story should be winding itself down to the happy ending, but I just didn't want to skip over what the aftermath of the type of abuse Zeb endured would have. He's got a lot of shit to deal with and the true test will be if his two boyfriends will be strong enough to help him get through it.

That being said there is a bit of happy at the end of the next chapter!

Now on to the review replies...

Lunar: I think I sort of answered your review up at the beginning of the post so I won't go over all that again. I'm glad that you're going to give the next chapter a go because I promise it'll be okay. I'm not sadistic, I would never make one of my characters go through more than they could handle. :D

Tahn: I'm sorry, I feel bad I made you cry. I will not leave you with a cliffy in the next chapter well at least not a bad one. Sorry no more murders though. :hug:

Okay so that's it for now, thanks again to those of you that reviewed! Chapter 27 is up now!

CL

Review Replies for Strip Me Bare Chapter 9

I know I always say this but it bears repeating, thanks to everyone that reads, rates and reviews!

Okay so I didn’t realize that I had a few chapters of this one that I had not yet posted until I got a review asking when I was going to update it. I know that I said I was going to concentrate on getting The Heart Wants finished but I’m taking a break to post this chapter and I had to write a Christmas story for AFF’s Deck the Shout Box Challenge which can be found here if anyone is interested http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600108028&chapter=6

Okay so on to the review replies…

Thirdly: Wow, I’m really glad you are enjoying it. There will be many more surprises coming up as Erik gets introduced to Graham’s world. The first few chapters were nothing in comparison. Oh and the calendar will be found… :D Thanks for the review!

Tahn: Yep and we’ll see even more of it and of course it’s hot! LOL

Lisa: Thanks for the catch, I’ll fix it eventually. I think everyone in Erik’s life is there just to wreak havoc on him. Erik definitely has some body image issures, he’s not perfect by any means but then who really is – except maybe Graham? Graham is a strange combination of things but once he got Erik alone and figured out his secret, he knew he could take charge without much resistance.

Karaifan33: Thank you for letting me know that you are enjoying the story. Um not sure how the sex will go the first time but rest assured that they will always play it safe. :D

Pummpie: I’m glad you’re enjoying the story. Thanks for your review. I forgot I had a couple of chapters to edit and post but your review reminded me. Everyone hug Pummpie for the reminder!

Okay so that’s it for now. Thanks again to all who reviewed! Chapter 10 is now posted!

CL

Edited by CL Mustafic

• 3 weeks later...

Review Replies for Strip Me Bare Chapter 10

Okay so short and sweet on this one. Thanks for reading.

Ishtani: I'm glad that you're enjoying the story. I'm trying to keep it realistic when it comes to the BDSM element and also with the characters so I'm glad you like that aspect of it. Hope you caught the last chapter of The Heart Wants and enjoyed it also. Thanks for letting me know you're still reading!

Tahn: LOL of course it will be fun! :P

Thanks for the reviews! Chapter 11 is up now!

CL

• 2 weeks later...

Review Replies for Picking Up the Pieces Chapter 9

Once again thanks to everyone who reads, rates (when they’re able) and reviews!

Yes, I know that it’s been forever but in my defense… oh who am I kidding, I have no defense for not writing on this one except for that it’s a hard story to write and I’m a wimp.

In other news, I figured out a title for my untitled story and have posted the first chapter for it so if you haven’t read it yet and would like too you can find it here: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600108058. I also posted a oneshot with a couple of my characters so if you want to read that you can find it here: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600108062 Anyway, on to review replies…

PJ08: Thank you for the complements and I’m really glad you’re enjoying the story!

BronxWench: Spence is very outspoken when it comes to gay rights and what he believes in but yeah not really the appropriate time to be poking at Matt. Sorry to make you wait for the update…

Than: The shit has already hit and is now accumulating!

Anon-ish: Wow I’m glad you like it! LOL There are so many things you touched on in your review and if I answer most of them I’d ruin the story for you. I will say that Baz will get what’s coming to him. :D

Jit: Yeah finally a match or at least hopefully a match ;) I think that you’re probably partially right about Baz but I think he’ll play a role in helping to bring the others down so maybe he’ll get a chance to redeem himself a little. It’s going to be a bit before Matt and Payne are able to express the feelings that they have because 1) Payne’s assumption that Matt is straight 2) Payne is in no way ready for any type of relationship 3) Matt’s inability to get involved with someone that is a victim in his case. There are probably more reasons but that should be enough to keep them apart for another couple of chapters. :D

Lisa: I know, it’s about time right? I hate making people cry but this story just seems to do it for some reason. Poor Marv, he’s so getting hated on right now but I guess he deserves it too bad you can’t just castrate them all. :P

Jess: Thanks! I’m really glad you like my stories and gave this one a chance. I know that Baz’s story will come out eventually but it will take some time for him to realize that he was also a pawn in the grand scheme of things, still doesn’t excuse what he did though. As far as why Payne has chosen Matt, I think there’s a couple of different reasons but I can tell you that as much as Payne wishes Matt were gay, there’s a little part of him that feels like Matt is safe because he’s straight. The last thing Payne needs at this point is a love interest. (Sorry but he’s still got a ways to go in his recovery before he’ll be ready.)

Bae: Thank you for your kind words. I’m not going to respond to the pleas for more chapters of The Heart Wants since that was months ago and I’ve updated it a few times since then. You’re welcome. :D

So that’s it in a nut shell, thanks to all who reviewed! The long awaited Chapter 9 is now up!

CL

Review Replies for Involuntary Indebtedness Chapter 1

So thanks to everyone that read and reviewed (no rates since there's no button yet - at least I hope that's why there were no rates!).

Got some mixed reviews on this one so that sort of sucks but oh well not every story is everyone's cup of tea.

I have so many things going right now that I'm having a horrible time concentrating on any one thing. I have three other stories that I've started but am not posting because I figure you all want updates not new stories to wait on. Oh well at least I've updated PUP and I have a couple of chapters of FFH2 that I'm working on editing so I can update that one as well. Patience is a virtue, especially when you're reading a WIP! :D

Anyway, on to the replies...

Lisa: I always want to hug my first reviewer for leaving me a review so :hug: Yeah, he's got a big one, doesn't he? I usually like to keep my character's appendages around the normal size but on this one I figured, what the hey, let's at least let the boy have something since his life is total crap. You'll get used to the new set up, the cat pokes are cute! Did you see I updated Picking up the Pieces? Finally right? LOL

Nyny: I didn't say that! You'll have to wait and see.

starr: I don't know what to say. I'm sorry that you don't like it. As for it being written by a different author, I assure you I wrote it but it might have been one of my 27 other personalities that was in control that day. Glad you're still enjoying The Heart Wants. :D

So thanks again to the reviewers, even starr :P Chapter 2 is up now!

CL

Edited by CL Mustafic

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.