Click Here!

clmustafic review reply and discussion

CL Mustafic

I couldn't say no to two and a half days of no kids even if I had to spend it in the mountains :P At least we sorta have the water situation figured out up there so no more peeing in the woods for me. :D

I know you're running amok down here there's no could be about it. ;)

Barely get phone service up there and when we do it's international roaming since it's right on the border so data on the phone is a big no no unless you want to listen to someone bitch when they pay the phone bill. :P

See how you are Magus, you have a pirate party in my thread and don't even invite me... :P

Review Replies for Picking Up the Pieces Chapter 2

So thanks to everyone that’s reading, rating and reviewing, I know that this one isn’t going to be an easy read so thanks for sticking with it.

I’m going to do the final review replies for Falling For Him in the next couple of days and maybe give you all a little blurb for the sequel so if you’re interested check back in a few days for that.

Okay so on to the review replies…

Cy: Um…I can’t tell you that right now, you’ll have to wait and see… Oh that’s a sucky answer sorry. :D

Anon-ish: Yeah it’s kind of a foregone conclusion at this stage as to what’s going to happen… So many questions that I can’t answer because it would spoil the plot… :( Sorry just gotta keep reading… I’m glad you like it so far!

Sakura: Yeah, it does seem like there was probably a plan in place as too who was involved and to what extent, well you’ll just have to hold on to find that out. Thanks for reading!

Tahn: Yep if something feels hinky best to beat feet and get as far away as possible, too bad Payne’s a good friend and felt like he needed to show his appreciation for the ticket…

So that’s all for now, thanks again to everyone that reviewed! Chapter 3 is up now!

CL

Review Replies for The Heart Wants Chapter 10

Okay so thanks to all that read, rated and reviewed.

So this marks the end of Shane’s POV. The next chapter is in Justin’s POV so I hope it won’t be too jarring when the change is made.

So on to the review replies…

Aduial: Aww, I like Shane too and he’s adorably confused and will sort of remain that way even when Justin’s telling the story. Sorry to hear about your confused brother but maybe someday…LOL I just think it’s funny when they’re so lost that they can’t see the forest for the trees. Oh well thanks for sticking with me.

Tahn: You’ll have to wait a bit for the cuddles, not too long though… Yeah Shane’s sister is more perceptive than most. Maybe they could have avoided the confusion if she’d just enlightened him sooner. :D

Well that’s all for now thanks for the reviews! Chapter 11 is up now!

CL

Review Replies for Falling for Him Epilogue

I’d like to start this off the usual way by thanking everyone that read, rated and reviewed. Thanks for sticking with me even though I know there were times when you wanted to punch me for what Lex and Gavin did. I had a lot of fun writing this one and reading your reactions to the chapters always made my day.

I have the prologue and the first chapter of the sequel written and edited… That being said I’m a bit afraid to post it. I know it’s my story and I can write what I want but I know how it feels as a reader when characters you’ve come to like go in a direction that you’d prefer them not to go. The sequel to Falling for Him is titled Falling for Her so that will tell you all where this is heading. I hope that in FFH you were left with the impression that this could be an eventual outcome and that it’s not coming out of the blue to smack you in the face. I promise that as with all my stories the build up will be slow and you'll get lots of just Gavin and Lex together to begin with and the story is M/M/F which is different from M/F/M, it basically means that sometimes Gavin(or Lex) will be in the middle. :D

Okay so on to the final review replies for FFH…

Aduial: Thank you for letting me know that you were reading and enjoying the story. I always looked forward to hearing what you thought of the most recent chapter. The sequel will bring many changes, I hope you’ll be along for the ride.

Lovise: *hands tissue to Lovise* I’m sorry you’re sad that it’s over but I’m glad you enjoyed it. Yes they can live on in your head or you can read the sequel if you choose to go that route. :D

Angel: I can’t tell you that but enquiring minds might find out in the sequel. ;)

Tahn: I’m so glad you liked the ending and hopefully your wait will be over as soon as I get over my nerves about posting the new story. Thank you for reading and reviewing, I loved knowing what you thought about each chapter!

Psy-girl: I’m glad you liked the happy ending! I promise (I think, well at least so far) that Cassie is out of the picture for good. Yes the question mark at the end meant that there is a sequel coming. Thanks for reviewing!

Mona Thompson: I’m so glad you thought so. Yes it could go on but I think that that part of their story was over and that was a good place to end it. Of course the sequel will mark a new chapter in their lives. Thanks for the review.

Lisa: Yes they did and I always knew they would, Mona just needed time to process but once she did she realized that her son being happy was the most important thing…I also think Jean may have been bending her ear again. ;) I’m glad you’re happy with the ending and yes there will be a sequel! And to answer your question, no you don’t have to read Loving Sarajevo (though it’s an awesome story, LOL had to get a plug in for it) to read Picking Up the Pieces, Matt and Payne just showed up as friends of Gages but there’s nothing there that will affect your understanding of their story. Thanks for all your reviews, they made me smile everytime!

So that’s all for that. I’d like to thank everyone that left me a review because I really do appreciate the feedback. Now I’m going to go and try to work up the nerve to post the sequel…wish me luck!

CL

Okay Tahn, I did it just because you told me too, well that and a few glasses of wine convinced me it was time to just take the plunge. Just posted the prologue, chapter one will come in a couple of days...maybe sooner.

:D Tahn, you are most helpful. Thanks for the encouraging words and hopefully this one will be just as bumpy as the last. I'll have the first chapter up later today! (I have WCs to clean before I can buckle down and get it out there.)

Review Replies for Falling for Her Prologue

Thanks to everyone that read, rated and reviewed. Thanks for giving this one a shot.

Okay so it looks like a few of you have had a chance to check this out and, well, so far there’s not been too much backlash. I’m expecting some to come my way as I explained before, I get it when the characters you’ve come to know do something you don’t like it can be annoying or downright painful to watch. I’ve been there myself so I feel your pain.

Anyway as I posted in the author’s note for the prologue, I wrote a blog about how FFH and this story came about and there’s actually a third story that was what started this all. If you’d like to know a little more about how FFH came to be and the thought processes behind it you can check out my blog here: http://clmustafic.blogspot.com/

Okay so on to the review replies…

Psy-girl: Well what did you expect, an uninteresting start? LOL I’m glad you’re going to give this one a go. Mystery girl will be revealed in the next chapter. Don’t worry mores on it’s way. :D

Angel: I’m not telling but you’ll find out in the next chapter. ;)

Anon: Yes unfortunately it is. There is no automatic warning to click for M/M/F and I guess it escaped my attention while I was happily clicking away. It’s been fixed (though I have a sneaking suspicion you won’t be around to care). Thank you for pointing that out to me.

Tahn: Oh come on, would I be that mean, it’s Cassie of course… gotcha LOL Got your boots on??

That’s all for now, thanks to everyone that left me a review! Chapter 1 is up now!

CL

BronxWench 2015-05-30 id # 3000227360
I actually read this in one sitting. Make that devoured, to be precise, because once I started, I couldn't stop. I fell for Lex and Gavin, head over heels, and I grinned, sniffled, and growled through the entire 29 chapters. They both felt so real, so very familiar and comfortable, and I really have to bow in awe at how well you wrote this gorgeous pair.
And, because I waited, I got to avoid all the cliffhangers, which is good, because I would have been tugging my hair out waiting to see what was going to happen. But really, This is truly one of the best things I've read, and if I didn't have to sleep, I'd be starting on the next one. Tomorrow... I have tomorrow...
Thank you so much for this amazing story!

:blush: Oh wow, I'm so glad you liked it! This review made my day and it couldn't have come at a better time since I'm suffering PTSS after posting the sequel.

I'm so happy you found the characters 'familiar and comfortable', I was hoping that they would come across as somewhat believable. I also hate waiting for updates on my favorite stories so I'm glad I could provide you with some non hair tugging inducing entertainment. :D

Thank you for the compliment, it means a lot to me coming from you. Hope you enjoy any others you choose to read.

CL

Oh and look I figured out how to do the quote-y thing!

Oh, I know that PTSS thing all too well. I have panic attacks whenever I post anything, even if they're oneshots.

But yes, Gavin and Lex come across as very believable, and I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of your stories. I promise I won't wail too loudly about cliffhangers for the works in progress, and I'll be a good reader and review as well! :D

Review Replies for Picking Up the Pieces Chapter 3

Once again thanks to all those that read, rated and reviewed, the support is always appreciated!

This chapter was really difficult for me to write so I can imagine it was no picnic to read either so I’m sorry for that. I know that it’s not easy to see someone in pain either physical or mental but this isn’t going to be one of those stories where Payne is magically cured so I hope that you guys are prepared to stick around through a few more hard times. I promise he does come through this eventually.

I have taken some liberties with the whole police work thing. Though I do have a pretty good working knowledge of how investigations go to some extent, this is fiction so if there's something that strikes you as wrong, just know that I'm not going for 100% accuracy here. But you can point out whatever it is if it bugs you too much...I'm never one to turn down advice on how to make my story better.

Okay so on to the replies…

Vidalhbea: I’m so glad you love it. Yes we all hope that his attackers are caught and get the justice they deserve. I’m glad you’re excited for more and thanks for letting me know.

Sakura: Yes, as I mentioned it was also very difficult to write. I hate it when my characters are hurting. I’m hoping there will be too and it would be nice if Matt got to shoot all of them… :dualpistols: Thanks for reading and reviewing! :D

Tahn: You’re right no one deserves that and Sam is a prick; maybe Matt will knock some sense into him. ;) Yeah why anyone would help someone with that sort of crime is beyond me, he must have a reason. :think:

Lisa: I know it’s horrible and to have a friend, even if not a close one, betray you like that is just beyond anything I could imagine. (obviously not since I apparently wrote it but you know what I’m saying :P). Nope not the same party… Yes their arrangement is sad but not all that uncommon, I actually have a friend that, although the circumstances were really different, married his high school sweetheart and raised three kids until they graduated from high school and now he’s living happily with his husband of three years. The kids and the wife are all still a big part of his life so it does end happily for some people. Thanks and thank you for reviewing again! :D

Anon-ish: We’ll have to wait and see if any bodies turn up ;) I think everyone hopes some sort of retribution will fall upon their heads for what they did! :wwe: He did recognize Payne but he’s being a professional about this and he’s also going to have to deal with how he feels about…oh well you’ll see. Baz is sort of a mystery since he’s not a really good friend of either Payne’s or Ralphie’s so though people know him they don’t really know him. The hook up thing is kind of a guy thing, he’s seeking comfort in one of the only ways he knows how, so don’t be too mad at him, okay?

FortunateM: Nice to hear from you as always. I’m glad you enjoy my stories and I hope this one won’t disappoint. Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Lisa: Two reviews! Yes, Sam is not a nice person. I have a feeling that things will get worse for Payne on the mental side of things before they get better… Mental and emotional wounds take longer to heal than the physical ones and it won’t be an easy road for him but hopefully things will get better. Thank you so much for the compliment! :D As I said, it wasn’t an easy chapter to write and the one coming up was just as hard for me. Your questions will be answered in due time…

Jo: I’m sorry I made you so angry but yeah, I’m not happy about it either. Glad you’re warming up to the story though. I also love to see those that do wrong get what’s coming to them! It’s nice that you like Stella, I think she’s a good match for Matt as a partner, better than Sam that’s for sure… Yes, Spence is that Spence from The Heart Wants good eye! Aww, I’m glad you liked the end of Falling for Him, it’s always nice to hear that the ending didn’t suck. There was something wonky with the website so no problem on the delayed review, they’re appreciated no matter when you get around to posting them. :D

Okay that’s all for now, thanks again to all who reviewed! Chapter 4 is up now!

CL

Edited by CL Mustafic

Ha! If it were Cassie, I'm sure they'd help...her off a cliff.

You guys are so mean! She's doing her time so she shouldn't show up until at least the next book. ;)

Hehe, I know that by then Doc isn't gonna be the little pushover he once was. Plus with all of his support now, she's got a tough fight if she comes knocking. A crowd of people will stand between her and Doc now.

Review Replies for The Heart Wants Chapter 11

So once again thanks to all who have read, rated and reviewed.

This chapter marked the beginning of Justin’s POV and since nobody said anything bad about it, I guess the change wasn’t too hard to take. We’re going to get more of Zeb in the story now too so that’s good, I think…

So on to the review replies…

Tahn: Oh geez if I answered any of the questions you have I’d be giving it all away. No spoilers for you! :D

Aduial: I’m glad you like Justin’s POV too. Yes, it’s hard to make those two halves of his life co-exist but he’s going to try. Justin has plenty to worry about and Shane feeling just as you said like his ‘dirty little secret’ is one of his biggest fears…but Justin will think of something, just you wait. ;) Have you started reading Picking up the Pieces? I wasn’t sure if you tried it out and just didn’t like it or if you hadn’t seen it yet, it’s Matt and Payne’s story. Just thought I’d give you a head’s up in case you missed it. I’m sad to hear that you won’t be with me for Falling for Her but I totally understand that’s why I put the warning at the beginning. I figured there would be people that preferred to leave them in their HEA of Falling for Him and that’s just fine, I’m really glad that you enjoyed that one as much as you did.

Anon-ish (reviews 1 through 3) LOL: I’m glad you get the humor in Shane’s internal thoughts. He’s a bit of a clueless goober but he’s a good guy deep down. The Quantum Physics of Cock Sucking would make a great title for a book, I may have to consider a new story… Thanks for letting me know you liked it.

Lisa (reviews 1 and 2): I’m glad I could make you laugh. Yeah, it’s pretty bad that Shane is so clueless that everyone around him knows but him(well not everyone and there will be a little drama). Zeb’s life will definitely change for the better for having known them. :) Don’t worry they won’t find him lying on the hallway floor… (did you hear the dun dun dun after that sentence?)

That's all for now, thanks again to everyone that reviewed. Chapter 12 is up now!

CL

Review Replies for Picking Up the Pieces Chapter 4

Thanks once again to all who read, rate and review!

Urrrgghhh, this story is really hard for me to write. I want some happy! But sadly not going to get any in the next chapter either. I just want you all to know that there will be some at some point in this story. I just hate the books I read where one of the characters is violated in some way and then they fall into bed with ‘the one’ and they’re cured. It doesn’t work that way in real life and though I get that this story is fiction, I for one refused to perpetuate the myth that love/sex can cure the psychological damage done by rape. That being said, having someone that cares and loves you and sees you as something not too damaged/soiled/used to be worthy of love does help the healing process along so… Matt. :D

Okay enough about what I think ‘cause who really cares what I think? LOL On to the review replies…

Sakura: Yes they are from Loving Sarajevo. If you pay attention, you’ll actually find most of my character’s pop up here and there in each other’s stories. It’s hell trying to keep the timelines right and to not contradict myself but it’s like my own fun little puzzle game… :D

Anon-ish: I hope to hell all that happens too! But… we’ll just have to wait and see won’t we! :P Thank YOU for reading!

Jo: Well I'm glad it doesn't bother you! Don't worry... the chapters will still be there when you're done with school. :D

Lisa: LOL You’re not an idiot, I’ve done that too and it’s frustrating! Thanks for retyping all of that for me! I’m glad you like Spence, I was a bit scared that people would hate him because Matt went to him for comfort when he’s supposed to be with Payne. :P Yeah, Baz is not really a nice person, he’s pretty much out for number one and that’s about it. It’s extremely hard for me to write from Payne’s POV, getting into his head really causes some problems for me because it’s just so dark in there right now it’s depressing. Spence will be around… :D Thanks I’m glad you liked it. I like Gavex much better than Levin, someone used that in a review once and it made me giggle.

Tahn: Yeah, it was bad. There’s kind of a whole story behind the assault, it’ll come out eventually… There will be something they do to try to shut him up… Now I have to shut up or I’ll spill too much!

Vidalhbea: I’m glad you like it so far. Yes Payne’s got a long road ahead of him. Matt is trying his best but unfortunately thing don’t always go as fast as we’d like them too when it comes to police work. Wouldn’t you like to know what Baz is hiding? LOL

Aduial (review 1): I can’t believe you missed it either! I hadn’t heard from you that you didn’t like it so I figured maybe you hadn’t seen it. I love Payne too but… oh you’ll see. (review 2): Yeah you saw, he’s not his happy go lucky/crazy self right now. A) I try really hard to not go into graphic detail, it’s not meant to titillate it’s meant to be horrific. I try to walk that line and not cross it. B) That’s as much for my own sanity as it is to give the readers a break. If I spend too much time in that dark and gloomy mind set it depresses me for days. I’m glad it works out for both of us. I’m so happy you’re hooked. :D

Thanks again to all who reviewed! Chapter 5 is up now!

CL

Edited by CL Mustafic

Oh my God! This is totally random but I just realized that I based all of my MC's looks on a mishmash of guys/movie stars I had crushes on when I was a teenager.

Ten points to anyone that can figure out where Gavin got his curly blond hair, even though I was only five when the movie came out. :P And you're never going to guess who Spence reminds me of, I'm not telling cause it might ruin him for you all! :shutup: I have some pretty weird taste in men, that's all I'm saying about that.

Review Replies for Falling For Her Chapter 1

Okay thanks to everyone that read, rated and reviewed. Just a quick question for all of those of you that read my stories, if you would indulge me. I have another story that I’m writing (well actually a couple of others) but I’m hesitant to post them. How many stories from one author is too many? I’d hate to flood the new updates page with my junk… Let me know what you think, how many is too many??? Thanks in advance to anyone that answers! (Oh and just so you don’t think too hard, it won’t affect how quickly I update my current stories because I’m already writing them all at the same time anyway, just not posting them.)

To those of you that have shared your very strong opinions about the direction I’m taking this story in well… :P Sorry but it’s always been my intention to make this a threesome with a woman and I’m sticking with my plan since, well, since the only way I know how to write is to just let it flow out like brain vomit. I’ve no control over it so I guess it is what it is.

To those of you that have decided to follow me along this path and are actually excited about it: Thank you. Thank you for trusting me enough and knowing that I won’t ruin Lex and Gavin for you. I love them together so what would be the point of destroying something I love? I’d love to hear from you all on how you think the story is progressing so feel free to let me know!

So on to review replies…

Aduial: To one of my favorite and most loyal readers and reviewers, I will miss your comments on this story, they never failed to make me chuckle. I understand your feelings and your choice to not read this one is just fine. I have some genres that I don’t particularly care for either so I get it. I know you still love me! :hug:

Tahn: I knew you knew it! Yeah, Becca’s had a rough go of it but I’m sure it’s not something a couple of hunky men can’t help her with… :D I’m glad you happy to see them again, I’m happy to have them to write about again too.

Sakura: I understand you decision. That was why I put the warning at the beginning of the story. I’m just glad that I picked a good place to end the first story, giving Lex and Gavin a HEA in your head. I’m thankful for your continued support with my other stories and hope that you enjoy them! :D

Lisa: I kind of figured people would suspect that it was Becca after all I did try to give you a little clue in the epilogue of FFH. Yes, she made a bad judgment call and paid dearly for it but she’s a fighter so I think she’ll be fine. I love writing Sheila and Riley, if they had an interesting story of how they met I’d be so tempted to try a het romance. Yes, Gavin had his own motives for ‘accidentally’ buying a building that was too big for his own practice, he’s a sneaky little bugger. I’m so glad you’re enjoying it so far!

Thanks again to those of you that left me a review! Chapter 2 is up now!

CL

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.