Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Guest Dark lust

Does anyone know when the latest chapter of "An Incest Birthday" is coming out?

He posted it will be up may 15 this Friday late evening he is also working on his new story to

Hey everyone!

So, back from my mini vacation and caught up on rest so it's Reality Check Time:

- Actually, this one is a complete coincidence: Kayla's surprise for Jack was something I had written literally a day before my wife did the exact same thing. I didn't even tell her about the chapter. How about that?

- My buddies and I have a Dude's Day once a month, where we do, in fact, get together at a bar for drinks and wings and general tom-boyishness. The one Jack and his friends went on is very reminiscent of the first one we had, where we were basically asking ourselves, "So what the hell do we do on one of these?

- Rhona's attitude is heavily based on the work attitudes and ethics of several people I've worked with, one in particular. I now count them as one of my closest friends so don't be too annoyed with her; trust me, we've just begun to get to know her.

- Frank's attitude towards Rhona and holding her spot is also based off the same friend; I don't know how legal it is but there you go.

- The tension between the Hannigans is very heavily based on tension I've seen between my parents and my wife's parents. Never a good experience.

Now, because we're getting so far in and the story has gone through so many twists and turns, I figure it would be interesting to take a look back on some of the bad ideas I've had regarding the story. Many people wonder at what's going on behind the scene in the story and others wonder what happened and when to make what happen, etc. Obviously, I can't reveal spoilers or stuff that needs to be highlighted for future installments for fear of spoilers (Rhona's brother, for example), but it would be interesting for you and kind of cathartic for me to share the bad ideas that, thankfully, I scrapped before putting them in the story.

I'll probably do one per Reality Check, since there aren't as many of them and it's based on past chapters, not the ones that just came out. Occasionally I might put more than one, like if the Reality Check is especially short, but for now it'll be just one. Let's call this segment...Bad Idea Confessional.

So, here we go. First Bad Idea Confessional:

- It was originally my intention to have Jack force a kiss on Kayla in the first chapter. Well, 'force' may be a bit strong. He was going to surprise her with it. I was planning on having Kayla come home late while he was still up and have him run over to her to check on how she was. She'd reply that she was fine, that the date went great, and that she thinks Craig is a swell guy and all that. Jack, jealous, would then plant a kiss on her so he could claim to have kissed her before Craig did. For obvious reasons, I scrapped it pretty quickly: it made Jack seem like a stalker and would not really lead to a romantic connection, at least not in the way the story needed; not without making it very contrived and rapey. So, yeah, thank God I saw that as the bad idea that it was before it was too late.

Have started work on Chapter 32 so hopefully it will be out soon. See you guys soon! :)

Rhonda, is she the bosses niece or something? She can get away with insulting him and no one else can. Sounds familial or blackmail to me. We have been told Jack has the best customer feedback in that stores history, and came to the attention of regional management for it, yet she comes in and starts teaching him things he must have been doing without thinking in the first place. Game Stop and Babages (sp?) are the same company and they are European owned, or were ten years ago. It is unlikely she or her family owns enough stock to get preferential treatment. Being related to a store or regional manager could accomplish the same thing though as could having slept with the boss to get the job while she was underage (cell phones with recording features have been around long enough to give her the needed evidence).

Nepotism and Lewinksys are what the incompetent use to keep their jobs and be promoted.

It looks like Rhona knows her shit. Frank knows she's good, and probably gets a rise from being near her. He doesn't have to be sampling the goods himself, he could more easily be tossing it off in the restroom or going home and banging the wife silly.

So yeah, why give her job to some snot faced guy when he can look forward to her returning after school?

Nepotism and Lewinksys are what the incompetent use to keep their jobs and be promoted.

It looks like Rhona knows her shit. Frank knows she's good, and probably gets a rise from being near her. He doesn't have to be sampling the goods himself, he could more easily be tossing it off in the restroom or going home and banging the wife silly.

So yeah, why give her job to some snot faced guy when he can look forward to her returning after school?

Sorry, my experience with the corporate environment tells me it is a good bet that those who act like they own the place normally are the ones partying with the boss after hours. That is not sleeping with them always, but the BBQs and Bar Dives together get you promoted far faster than doing your job. Certain managers were always on my case and the cases of others who did their 8 and went home but their drinking pals could play frisbee in the parking lot for forty five minutes to an hour at a time (lunch, our longest break, was half an hour). Having worked in such an environment I kinda have a low opinion of the system. I did not stop moving from the time I went on duty till the time I went off duty, and all my activities were duty related.

Sorry, my experience with the corporate environment tells me it is a good bet that those who act like they own the place normally are the ones partying with the boss after hours.

Yes, but I'm claiming it's more likely to be done by the less talented employees, when they can't rely on working hard and knowing their stuff. One of the reasons my Korean friend came to the U.S. was because over there the guys who got promoted were the ones who gave the most gifts to their boss.

Rhona appears to be a good employee, so what else might cause Frank to cut her slack? It might be a passive enjoyment of her company.

One summer I had two girls work for me as summer interns. It was mostly guys, I only ever had three girls, and these two were the same summer. They both knew their stuff, were easy to train and I thoroughly enjoyed being around both. In my story I talk about my two kind of reactions, and with these I had one of each.

The one was 17 and just simply gorgeous. It was hard to take my eyes off of her and many times was simply dumb struck. She did catch me one time, as she leaned over my desk to show me some papers, looking down her blouse. She covered it up and backed off.

The other was 19 and while not as beautiful I just wanted to throw that girl down and have my way with her. Barring that, I often chatted her up and we had long talks about baseball (but not my marital status.)

With either, the only things that happened were in my head, but it sure was sad to have them not come back.

Oh, the third girl? I'm not normally rude, but she was fat, ugly, obnoxious and stupid - but her dad knew low people in high places. I almost got fired trying to get rid of her.

Edited by Joe Long

Guest Conman

Hi guys,

it's been a long time since my last post, I haven't been even able to read chapters after ch 26. It's Been hard couple of months for me. I am still in aftermath stage and I am sure I missed a lot but I started Reading again recently and it is a great passtime and kind of a diversion from all my problems. So it has helped me a lot I would like to thank jashley for it.

Not meaning to point a flaw but I noticed it now you wrote in one of initial chapters that jack alan and amanda are triplets but alan and amanda look alike it is scientifically impossible for two opposite gender to look alike in triplets just saying...

Hi guys,

it's been a long time since my last post, I haven't been even able to read chapters after ch 26. It's Been hard couple of months for me. I am still in aftermath stage and I am sure I missed a lot but I started Reading again recently and it is a great passtime and kind of a diversion from all my problems. So it has helped me a lot I would like to thank jashley for it.

Not meaning to point a flaw but I noticed it now you wrote in one of initial chapters that jack alan and amanda are triplets but alan and amanda look alike it is scientifically impossible for two opposite gender to look alike in triplets just saying...

Sorry to read about your troubles. Believe me, I can sympathize-- I'm still not back to normal after surgery back in March.

I know that Jashley was never very specific in explaining the triplet relationship of the Harrison siblings, but from a layman's point of view this is how I always figured it:

When Mike Harrison impregnated Hannah, two eggs were fertilized. One became Jack and the second fertilized egg (or zygote?) split and developed into the twins Allan and Amanda. Since all three were born at the same time, Jack is a fraternal triplet while Allan and Amanda are Identical triplets. If anyone else has a better explanation then please share it.

Sorry to read about your troubles. Believe me, I can sympathize-- I'm still not back to normal after surgery back in March.

I know that Jashley was never very specific in explaining the triplet relationship of the Harrison siblings, but from a layman's point of view this is how I always figured it:

When Mike Harrison impregnated Hannah, two eggs were fertilized. One became Jack and the second fertilized egg (or zygote?) split and developed into the twins Allan and Amanda. Since all three were born at the same time, Jack is a fraternal triplet while Allan and Amanda are Identical triplets. If anyone else has a better explanation then please share it.

This is exactly what could not have happened. Boys are XY sex chrom paired, Girls are XX. It is not possible for one egg to "split" and make babies of both sexes. It is possible to have separate genetic sets of pairings creating boys and girls of the same "birth" that look alike, even coming from totally different eggs.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

This is exactly what could not have happened. Boys are XY sex chrom paired, Girls are XX. It is not possible for one egg to "split" and make babies of both sexes. It is possible to have separate genetic sets of pairings creating boys and girls of the same "birth" that look alike, even coming from totally different eggs.

Okay, that makes more sense than what I thought, Thank you.

No, we do not seem to be saying much atm.

Edit: as for any thanks. The genetics was from a high school bio course over 30 years ago. I still remember seeing the DNA separating (kind of unzipping) in the films. I just remember that when the sperm combines with the ovum sex of the first cell is set so every split after that is the same sex. Identical twins are from the same cell. Fraternal Twins are from separate cells. And the DNA from separate ovum and sperm combinations can be anything. There are 23 chromosome pairs, in a human, each with 4 possibilities that is 92 separate possibilities(keeping this simple and not using nCr or nPr). No single couple is going to produce all of them in the time given to a single woman to have children. At the time I knew a girl I would not have minded trying with though and she was my lab partner, best friend, etc. Those kind of thoughts kind of drove the issue home.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Halfway point!

And in regards to how Jack, Alan, and Amanda came to be...all I can say is that I am not ignoring how odd something like that is. Not to give anything away but the logistics of how it works will be addressed in the future. Much like the pipe bomb, Chinese Water Torture, and the drunken tumble.

Halfway point!

And in regards to how Jack, Alan, and Amanda came to be...all I can say is that I am not ignoring how odd something like that is. Not to give anything away but the logistics of how it works will be addressed in the future. Much like the pipe bomb, Chinese Water Torture, and the drunken tumble.

All of which I am looking forward to :)

God speed lol

in chapter 100...

Whats up my friends?

I have to catch up again,...jeez Joe writes these faster than in the old days.

You've probably got a week to get caught up before the next chapter is posted.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.