Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Slightly off topic: What would your favorite Literotica Story be?

Just the Six of Us is one of my favorites.

Edited by COJimmyV

Joe, any update on a release time frame for the last chapter of the twins saga? I really want to know what Alan is up to and I need my Kayla fix. Story, story, story, story!

Joe, any update on a release time frame for the last chapter of the twins saga? I really want to know what Alan is up to and I need my Kayla fix. Story, story, story, story!

I'd estimate that the update will come tomorrow. Until the last chapter, here's a good story from literotica to read: Pink Chiffon.

Hey everyone! Halfway point!

Now, just to clarify, when I say halfway point, I'm talking more in terms of events that have happened so far in the chapter. For example, it's looking like this chapter may run close to 100 pages. Now, that's not to say I'm currently at 50 pages, but more than I'm at the point in the events that will happen where half of them that I want to relate are finished. Basically, those sections I separate by those bars. So I'm currently at the point where half those events are done...just not the big one.

Yeah, this chapter is going to, one way or another, pretty much wrap up the whole Alan and Amanda thing. Won't give away how it turns out but I hope it'll be worth the wait.

Hey everyone! Halfway point!

Now, just to clarify, when I say halfway point, I'm talking more in terms of events that have happened so far in the chapter. For example, it's looking like this chapter may run close to 100 pages. Now, that's not to say I'm currently at 50 pages, but more than I'm at the point in the events that will happen where half of them that I want to relate are finished. Basically, those sections I separate by those bars. So I'm currently at the point where half those events are done...just not the big one.

Yeah, this chapter is going to, one way or another, pretty much wrap up the whole Alan and Amanda thing. Won't give away how it turns out but I hope it'll be worth the wait.

That sounds like it will be fun to read, cant wait :)

@guest_dark_

I do. I guess it all depends on what 'favorite' means. If it means the boss I find the most fun to fight, then probably Four Kings. If you mean which one do I think is the best, then I'm gonna be boring and say Ornstein and Smough.

@guest_hello

Favorite SNES game...hmmm...well, I was a big fan of Link to the Past and Super Metroid. I also really liked Final Fantasy VI (even though it has HUGE problems and is nowhere near the best in the series) and Super Castlevania IV. But if I had to choose a favorite...it would probably be Chrono Trigger, which expanded into the even greater Chrono Cross on PS1.

Hey guys!

So, checking on the story boards, I noted that we've hit a marker. She is the One officially has reached 200000 views! Wow! Can't believe it got there as quickly as it did.

And you know what? It's all because of readers like you, readers who support and encourage and critique and suggest and analyze and basically do everything to make my work so much more rewarding and fulfilling. You guys seriously are the best readers and followers an author could ask for and I promise I will continue to do my best so future chapters can be just as good :)

Hey guys!

So, checking on the story boards, I noted that we've hit a marker. She is the One officially has reached 200000 views! Wow! Can't believe it got there as quickly as it did.

And you know what? It's all because of readers like you, readers who support and encourage and critique and suggest and analyze and basically do everything to make my work so much more rewarding and fulfilling. You guys seriously are the best readers and followers an author could ask for and I promise I will continue to do my best so future chapters can be just as good :)

Congrats on 200K hits.

Guest Bdbandit95

Yo first off, just wanted to say I really love your work. I was an reader on the old site you used to post and am so glad I found you work here!

I just wanted to point out a quick error. I just got done chapter 4 , and as an avid video gamer I couldn't help but notice a mistake. When Jack and Kayla are playing SSBs on the N64 you mention the random stage select landed on hyrule castle. You then with to describe the stage as having "tunnels under the starting point." Clearly that is the Melee version of Hyrule on GameCube ;) haha

Obviously, I say this in jest. You're writing is awesome. Thanks man

The Old Dragonslayer, brief spoilers, is an early boss, and looks and fights like one of the most memorable bosses of Dark Souls. Also has the best theme, in my opinion.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.