Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest Rescue25

I had planned about 60 when I started, like BITG. But the chapters are much longer on average so probably somewhere around fourty

BUT you are so good at putting twists and turns in unexpected places and making it seem like "real". I think some of us would like to see this continues for a good while. I hope that putting a number on it doesn't make the series end prematurely.

Is there any way you can give us an idea of the spacing of your posting? I know I spend an inordinate amount of time just checking for the latest installment.

You are a very talented writer.

B

Hey, what do you think this is a fan site? We push him too hard and he just might disappear again, of course he might anyways if he enjoyed that whipping, and no one here wants to contribute to the ransom ... Also the mods/admins now claim that they get a payment for allowing the proposal of any ransom.

fangface, you must post another chapter before we allow you to enjoy the long weekend. I have spoken written.

Guest Rescue25

I have fourteen nearly finished, hopefully I'll post before this weekend since we're going to the beach for a week and I'm not sure how much writing I'll be allowed to do.

Is that chapter 14 or 14 chapters?? :beer: We could hope for 14 new chapters BUT I suspect will only get one.

B

Will be waiting for the next chapter with baited breath. Been reading some stories on this site and it seems that there are so good writers here. Some get turned off from writing because of negative reviews which make some of the good stories become uncomplete. Wish some of them will go back to finish their stories. I haveevenc told some of them that.

Guest Sniper014

Will be waiting for the next chapter with baited breath. Been reading some stories on this site and it seems that there are so good writers here. Some get turned off from writing because of negative reviews which make some of the good stories become uncomplete. Wish some of them will go back to finish their stories. I haveevenc told some of them that.

Guest Rescue25

I'm a slowpoke. Luckily I eventually found this. Fuck xxnx stories. What are they thinking. They always ban my favorite writers. First Ka Hmnd and now Magusfang. :dance:

I have read some recent "reposts" of stories that I enjoyed in the past and have left comments to stating that they might find a friendlier place at AFF. Don't know if they will pay attention or not. There is so much spam being left in the comments there that I think some writers don't look at them anymore.

B

I agree with, that other site has lost its mind. KaHmnd took down his stories {under that pen name} and is posting them (real slowly) on storiesonline.net . Maybe he will get all his stories posted there. he still post under his name on that other site

Guest Rescue25

Almost done with next chapter, just trying to decide if I kill Emma off or not...<waiting for the screams to die down>...just kidding...or am I?

I damn sure hope you are kidding. She and Max are the story. I think the others are players that rise and fall in importance.

B

I agree, kill off Emma and get a 'straight girl' for Max who will put everyone else in their place.

or better still kill off Max & where in he can not download to the web then we'll see what kind of writer you be. :smartass:

Edited by angeldust

OMG! Enough with the heart attacks! I'm still waiting for the romantic wedding of Max and Emma. I have a thing for redheads so you can't kill her!

Or I could kill Max and take us on a whole new wild ride....yeah I like that!

Ok, enough being an ass, there will be a death, but don't worry, it won't be max or Emma.

Edited by magusfang

has anyone ever told you that you have cruel streak in you? dropping that someone is gonna die, that's just wrong. I bet it's Naddi or Max's other girlfriend (I can't remember her name). keep them coming my life is so empty LOL.

Well we know it's not Alice an AI cannot die and besides there still is the originals back-up on the mainframe. I'm still rooting for Max but I would hazard a guess as to Rick (seems fangface is at a lost with him), Suzi (same as Rick and it would throw a wrench into her little group also there are too many women in the mix, heck even Max thinks so). :gossip:

Or to really rev up the story and the vengeance aspects one of the twins dies causing repercussions amongst all those involved. Oh please let it be a twinnie and let all start blaming each other (Jazz as she has the most invested in her). :devil:

If anyone is gonna die, I hope it's a bad guy at the hands of Max and Rick. Now that Nadi and Becca have a thing, and Nadi is preggers, I'd hate for it to be one of them although Becca seems the most expendable. Perhaps it will be one of the friends on the outskirts like Mike, Leah, Evan or Jenna. Maybe it's one of the kids and all avenging Hell will break loose. So many options. Who will be wearing the red shirt in that episode? Stay tuned! Same Bat time, same Bat channel. (What do you expect from a child of the late 60's?)

Guest Rescue25

If anyone is gonna die, I hope it's a bad guy at the hands of Max and Rick. Now that Nadi and Becca have a thing, and Nadi is preggers, I'd hate for it to be one of them although Becca seems the most expendable. Perhaps it will be one of the friends on the outskirts like Mike, Leah, Evan or Jenna. Maybe it's one of the kids and all avenging Hell will break loose. So many options. Who will be wearing the red shirt in that episode? Stay tuned! Same Bat time, same Bat channel. (What do you expect from a child of the late 60's?)

MAYBE even a bad guy at the hands of one of the females (girls?). Note previous mention of the twins in Kevlar!! That would be awesome.

Or maybe Nadi or Becca protecting one of the group.

Amy and Emma both profess fighting skills along with Alice and her superior strength.

So many options but with Magusfang's inventiveness probably none of the above.

B

:dancegirl2:

How about if he is just pulling our leg and he really has no intention of killing off any of the main players. Look at how much action he has gotten from all of us with just the statement that someone was going to die.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.