Click Here!

I Prefered the old out of date forum, there was more friendly social interaction

Calanthee

:ph34r: sorry Ignor me I am drunk! Edited by Calanthee

Oh? What has prompted this bit of concrit? I'm all curious now. :P

Sorry I drank too much, what I wrote needed to be deleted because, it would raise tempers and get my stories deleted. I value my stories over my selfish angst. Scold me if you must, silly Cal

Sorry I drank too much, what I wrote needed to be deleted because, it would raise tempers and get my stories deleted. I value my stories over my selfish angst. Scold me if you must, silly Cal

I hardly think you'll be censored for speaking your mind, Cal! I've more faith in the admins than that. At best, you might get some snark, I believe.

I remember a shittonne of really wanky posts, mods flouncing left right and centre, angry claims of power abuse, users also flouncing and getting very het up, chibi rage, fandom_wank coverage and one particularly ignorant fuckwit shitting pages of textual bricks over people pointing out they were ranting away in the first place, account deletions, self story removals, 1000 word screes that summed up to "BAAAWWW" and something about a forum orgy with a six foot cock.

...I think I went back to the forum before the last out of date forum though with those memories... the software's good, and the people they are a changin'... had a different pen name them days... What larks!

JayDee,

generally a happy drunk :)

PS: Sure are a lot of Moms posting these days though, based on the shoutbox... Where's the Hardcore Childfree crowd representin' ?

*stir, stir*

Edited by JayDee

PS: Sure are a lot of Moms posting these days though, based on the shoutbox... Where's the Hardcore Childfree crowd representin' ?

Well, I'm one of those childless peoples, but I'm also new, so I don't know of all the ranting/power-rage/angst you speak of.

Possibly I should clarify intent: I was really getting at how the old forums, or more specifically, since the software wasn't a whole lot different, large groups of the old forum users seemed to have some fairly hefty periods of downright unfriendly social interaction... I think there's a nostalgic tendancy to miss that, probably helped by the general placid nature of remaining older registered users. I hadn't even thought about it until the thread title here popped up.

The reference to moms / childfree was so I could jokily sign off with a reference to how one group seemed to have changed/grown specifically recently and the *stir, stir* a jokey suggestion there ought to be lotsa fightin' again like in them days. I picked that particular topic only because of all the kids related shoutbox comments I glimpsed recently, and it might have easily have been something about more roleplayers / anti-role players for the purpose of the joke...

Ain't nothing wrong with trying to be friendly, but I pretty much get by with downright rudeness and hope for best...

Dear Ladies, Guys, and those who aren't too sure or simply don't care:

I appologise for drunkly starting this thread. I tried too erase all of it, but the stupid titles were sealed in there good and wouldn't go by-by, thus making the embarassed Cal look like an real asshole And creating a disturbance. Cal lost it for a day... and behaved badly. Then to make matter worse my computer went Blotto, so I couldn't get back in to this thread to make my most sincere appologies to you all... it took me all damn day to get the boggers/gremlins out of my computer. And Oh golly-gosh, now I am a complete nervous-wreck. And you think I am a terrible person for using those nasty rude words, you know the ones I mean, which were a little over the top.

Try to forgive me, and I hope the snow storm isn't too bad in your area and your night and the following day are good,

The remorseful and Red-Faced Calanthee

Edited by Calanthee

Just for your reference:

If you were the one who started the thread and can edit the first post, the way to change the titles:

Click on "Edit"

Click on "Use Full Editor"

Then change :D

(Of course, click "Save Changes" - very important step that cannot be skipped :lol:)

I'll try to remember that, if I get angsty on wine again LOL Cal