Click Here!

Things Fanfiction Has Taught Me

Guest Nympho

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've learned that if a character speaks in a unique manner at times that in fanfiction he/she will speak like that all the time.

Examples to clarify my muddy point:

--Sesshoumaru's occassional habit to refer to himself in the third person ("This Sesshoumaru...")InuYasha fandom

--Albel Nox's oddly endearing tendency to delegate everyone he meets into the catagories of either "maggot", "worm" or "fool". SO:3 fandom

I've learned that if a character speaks in a unique manner at times that in fanfiction he/she will speak like that all the time.

Examples to clarify my muddy point:

--Sesshoumaru's occassional habit to refer to himself in the third person ("This Sesshoumaru...")InuYasha fandom

--Albel Nox's oddly endearing tendency to delegate everyone he meets into the catagories of either "maggot", "worm" or "fool". SO:3 fandom

Naruto's "Dattebayo", which somehow finds it's way on to the end of every sentence despite the difference in language.

Guest Evil_Labs

Don't forget that a lot of OCs (probably sues) have a lineage that is completely and totally impossible. For instance, one I recall being a half angel, demon, vampire, elf, etc. How many halves can you have? o.O

Guest Melody Fate

The moment anything fucks a unicorn, they're going to have a baby. A baby that looks totally humanoid. Even though Daddy is always a horse with a horn and Mommy could be an elf, a tree, or an extremely pretty rock, the baby will still be humanoid.

With remarkable powers.

Guest Nympho
Ugly/fat people only have kinky sex. The uglier/fatter they are, the kinkier the sex is for them and their unlucky partners.

But nobody is fat in fanfic unless they're the bad guy in the piece, even if they were fat in the original storyline. biggrin.gif

I never thought this thread would go so long. huh.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Serenanna

- It's thoroughly possible to write a fanfic of a fanfic.

- Everyone has a pervert in them just waiting to come out at the first offer of hot monkey sex.

- Scars only make you sexier.

- It is possible for underaged, bratty know-it-alls with missing limbs to be sexy, just add automail.

Sere

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi
- It is possible for underaged, bratty know-it-alls with missing limbs to be sexy, just add automail.

Sere

Aww! Ed is so cute though! Especially when you say the word "little" or "small" around him ^__^

"Who are you saying is so small you wish you had a magnifying glass so you can step on him?!" ><

"Ed, he didn't go that far!" TT__TT

<3<3

Guest Serenanna

::hugs an Ed plushie:: Oh, believe me, I know. I wouldn't write for FMA if I didn't love him to pieces. It's just highly ironic that a character with that many personality flaws and disfigurements (he'd missing a leg and an arm for goodness sake!) can inspire so many salivating fangirls. I had to take a crack at it.

Guess what I learned from fanfics is that automail is sexy. wink.gif

Sere

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Enchanted Faery

-When the headmaster of whatever school finds out that someone is having sex with someone else, he's okay with that...he even lets them sleep in the same bed! blink.gif

-one can keep themselves from getting pregnant by touching their stomach (someone needs to teach me that trick! rolleyes.gif )

-there is no such thing as an STD, so u can fuck like rabbits and not get a disease.

(EF is doing a thumbs up)

-the first time hurts but it only last for a brief second then its over

-virgins men always know how to please a woman...amd make them have multiple orgasms! dry.gif YEAH RIGHT!

-females never seem to be on the rag and they are always in the mood huh.gif