Click Here!

Things Fanfiction Has Taught Me

Guest Nympho

Guest lightgoddess
I learned that OCs are also all philosophy majors.

Ha! Not mine! She was an English major writing a thesis for her Master's on the homosexual undertones of LOTR. LMAO!!

Anal sex never hurts and men never come instantaneously when their prostate is hit.

It's also not an overwhelming sensation.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

Girls ALWAYS come and are ALWAYS easily aroused.

Guys will always object at first, but will cooperate after coaxing.

Guest Serenanna

- Women get horny for anything remotely, penile shaped, including writhing, ichor covered tentacles.

- Intelligence is directly opposite bedroom performance. Dumb-ass things like blathering horny demons, orc hordes, giants, zombies, and woodland creatures are all great lays.

- Any character who has their face hidden by masks, glasses, hoods, eyepatches, and what not will be drop dead gorgeous once said artidcles come off.

- The geekier, skinnier, or more morbid a guy looks, the better lay he is.

- Once kissing commences, clothes are either instantly removed, or described out the wazoo.

- No doesn't mean "Hell no!", No means I need persuasion, usually in the form of heavy seduction till it sounds like a yes.

- All bad ideas suddenly turn to good ones as soon as one article of clothing is removed.

- Leather is sexy as hell, especially tight leather on men.

- Vanilla is a great flavor, but so is Wild Cherry and Strawberry.

- Everything really does taste better once it's chocolate-covered, absolutely everything.

Guest lightgoddess
Blowing on a dude's ear will render a nine-inch boner.

Ok, I want to be pointed in that guy's direction because I've never, ever had that happen. biggrin.gif

~ Ugly characters always have the body of a god or goddess and that makes them attractive.

~ Huge knockers always means a chick is an easy lay.

~ Unnaturally smart chicks almost never have an unnaturally large rack.

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

I learned that way back when, it was common for a man to be utterly polygamous along with being Prosexual.

It's actually one of the things I like about middle eastern women ^__^

I dunno, there's just something sexy about a hooked nose on a woman that gets me goin!

-You don't have to keep characters from going OOC in smut, because everyone will be so busy drolling over the action that they won't notice.

-Every female anime character is potentially bisexual (and horny as hell)

-Every male anime character is potentially gay (even if he has a girlfriend/wife/chick that he really, really wants to get with....)

-Incest is only a sin if the siblings aren't HAWT!

-It's perfectly okay to go ass to mouth (sorry. Couldn't resist. I just saw Clerks II laugh.gif )

Guest Mike256bit
-It's perfectly okay to go ass to mouth (sorry. Couldn't resist. I just saw Clerks II laugh.gif )

Not only that, the girl/boy will ask to do it.

*giggles* laugh.gif

But oh god...I've skimped on some gay sex details in my fics. Only the gross by-product of it though. How does one make shit and lubricant sexy anyway. I'm all for realism in stories but...ah, yeah. That's going too far with me (does it help that I've alluded to a vague bit of cleaning up once or twice?)

Guest Evil_Labs
I'm strangely adept at popsicles. huh.gif

All girls with huge knockers violently orgasm from being tit-fucked.

Why does this remind me of the cow being milked in Family Guy while going "Ooooh, Gooood, oooooh, yeeessss!"?

Guest Jackie_Boi

Guys can cum as many times as they want and the orgasms following the first are always stronger and more intense (oh God, do i wish that were true).

You can be as sick, as graphic, as dark and as erotic as you want and someone, somewhere, SOMEHOW!!! will find a way to top that. you raise the bar, and watch people sail over it.