Click Here!

Things Fanfiction Has Taught Me

Guest Nympho

Fuck that idea! He's the Man of Steel!

I don't wanna read that fic! (What did Batman use? Kryptonite, damn, its always the Kryptonite, isn't it?)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi
Fuck that idea! He's the Man of Steel!

I don't wanna read that fic! (What did Batman use? Kryptonite, damn, its always the Kryptonite, isn't it?)

I dunno about you, but I'd NEVER wanna get buggered by Superman. I don't care what the comics/movie say, I still think the orgasam would take off my head.

Not to mention, personality wise, I can't imagine Batman getting topped by ANYONE, no matter HOW strong they are! Batman is very "It my way. Period." when it comes to EVERYTHING. Why not sex? Unless it became some wierd psychological thing...

Ow.. my brain.

I just got home from clubbing all night happy.gif

As for the following:

kind of sounds fast to me...

(like fries with that?)

I was just WAITING for someone to say that! I <3 You StoryJunkie!

Guest Mike256bit

WAIT! I just realized that his buns will also be of steel! There's no way Batman's mortal penis is going to penetrate that fortress.

laugh.gif I think that I just experienced a major case of head-explody picturing Batman and Superman (trying?) to have hot monkey sex.

And people wonder why I love AFF.

:: flying tackle glomps the website and everyone in it :: I WUV YOU AFF!

Guest lightgoddess
Yeah -- either you or I'll get cracking on it tongue.gif

It'll have to be you, then, Mike. That's not my fandom (though slash is my genre)! laugh.giftongue.gif

blink.gif I can't believe I just read the words 'kryptonite' and 'dildo' in the same phrase.

That would totally fuck with Superman and that smacks more of the basis for a rapefic *cringes*

*thinks* Unless of course Superman's a masochist.

(and am I actually seriously analyzing this?! laugh.gif )

Yes, yes you are<3

Totally rapefic!

You know what WOULD work though? Superman literally RADIATES power, meaning his suit picks up the same "steel" attributes he has. When he's protecting someone and covers them with his cape, it's actually protecting them because it's picked up a lot of radiation from him. This is why it doesn't just fall to pieces when he's in a fight.

Therefore, if Batman makes Superman carry the condoms around all the time, then they could protect Batman from the force of Superman's anal muscles during climax.

And really, if it were consentual, the initial penetration wouldn't be so hard. The climax could snap a guy's dick off though!

(Fact is, Cain [who is a total comic buff] and I [who rarely reads DC or Marvel] were actually having a conversation about this last night ^__^)

You know what WOULD work though? Superman literally RADIATES power, meaning his suit picks up the same "steel" attributes he has. When he's protecting someone and covers them with his cape, it's actually protecting them because it's picked up a lot of radiation from him. This is why it doesn't just fall to pieces when he's in a fight.

Therefore, if Batman makes Superman carry the condoms around all the time, then they could protect Batman from the force of Superman's anal muscles during climax.

laugh.gif Well that certainly makes more sense than my toying with the concept that Superman's a masochist.

Gah, it's been ages since I've read anything other than JTHM, Lenore, and all that weird stuff when it comes to stateside comics. Mostly I've been sticking to manga (but not buying into the bullshit, trust me).

laugh.gif Well that certainly makes more sense than my toying with the concept that Superman's a masochist.

Gah, it's been ages since I've read anything other than JTHM, Lenore, and all that weird stuff when it comes to stateside comics. Mostly I've been sticking to manga (but not buying into the bullshit, trust me).

The only real differance between manga and western comics is HOW they're done. Western comics depend on words for expression while Manga depends on physical expression with less words. Instead of writing a whole inner monologue, they've mastered the art of SHOWING what's going on with the character.

Also, while here the mainstream stuff is mostly campy and pretty light hearted and doesn't show a lot of the darker things going on in the story line (along with the fact that Marvel and DC OWN the characters and the stories as opposed to the Artists and Writers) mainstream manga has less limitations due to the fact that there are less taboos in Japan. Hence why Hellsing, Battle Royal and other such comics are so much more popular then American mainstream works.

Not to mention that, to me, Japanese manga artists seem to focuse more on the beauty of the art then western comic artists. This is not to say that I haven't seen some BEAUTIFUL and wonderfully illustrated comics (Kabuki, Autumn and Johnny the Homicidal Maniac come to mind) but quite honestly, manga really holds the corner market on "pretty."

At the same time, it takes a hell of a lot longer for a manga to get through a story arc then it does for a western comic.

Hey, looky what I just found!

Bruce moved with agility, gaining his feet. "How much do you weigh?" he growled. The Bat.

The kryptonian was pleasantly distracted for a second. "About two ninety. Why?"

"No problem." Bruce swept Clark up in a fireman's carry, tossing him over his back. "Let's go." he moved to the bedroom.

Clark grinned ear to ear as he hung over broad shoulders. "No wonder I love you!"

Guest sailorplutogundam

laugh.gif I would never thought my simple remark would take off. ( Too much time at scans-daily)

Another thing I have learn is that Harry Potter is biggest fic-slut out there. I have yet to find these pairs with HP but I believe they are out there.

HP/ Alton Brown.

HP/soba

HP/Hilter

laugh.gif I would never thought my simple remark would take off. ( Too much time at scans-daily)

Another thing I have learn is that Harry Potter is biggest fic-slut out there. I have yet to find these pairs with HP but I believe they are out there.

HP/ Alton Brown.

HP/soba

HP/Hilter

...Harry and Hitler... Holy shit...

Oh gawd... what have I joined? ... WHAT HAVE I DONE!?

Oh gawd... what have I joined? ... WHAT HAVE I DONE!?

Followed your girlfriend blindly down an unknown path. Truly love, I though you would've learned better by now<3