Click Here!

Need updated FAQs

GeorgeGlass

With the site revamp (thank you, Manta!), a lot of things seem to work differently now. I can’t figure out how to post a chapter, and the old instructions for doing so appear to be obsolete. Can someone update the FAQs on adding, editing, and deleting chapters? (And probably a bunch of other archive-related things?)

Edit: I just read the announcement on the news page about how to get to the Story Manager. But the FAQ still ought to be updated.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

• 1 month later...
On 10/8/2022 at 11:39 AM, GeorgeGlass said:

With the site revamp (thank you, Manta!), a lot of things seem to work differently now. I can’t figure out how to post a chapter, and the old instructions for doing so appear to be obsolete. Can someone update the FAQs on adding, editing, and deleting chapters? (And probably a bunch of other archive-related things?)

Edit: I just read the announcement on the news page about how to get to the Story Manager. But the FAQ still ought to be updated.

Once we get back online, I’ll work on those updates.

• 2 months later...

I’ve updated some of the FAQs for adding a new story or chapter, and editing chapters and story information. If the FAQs aren’t clear, please let me know!

Hi, BronxWench.

3 hours ago, BronxWench said:

I’ve updated some of the FAQs for adding a new story or chapter, and editing chapters and story information. If the FAQs aren’t clear, please let me know!

I would politely suggest updating any and all FAQs that include or need screen-shots. Since the new system only vaguely resembles the old one, the old system screen shots are confusing at best.

Thanks.

I’ve only gotten to a handful in the Story How-To section, and I did update the images in the FAQs I edited. It will take a while for us to get to them all. sadly. But we’ll persevere!

• 2 months later...
Guest NSeven

I suppose this may be relevant, but when editing a story’s chapter, everything works as intended, but when editing the story’s description or tags and such, the edits do not get saved. 

4 hours ago, Guest NSeven said:

I suppose this may be relevant, but when editing a story’s chapter, everything works as intended, but when editing the story’s description or tags and such, the edits do not get saved. 

There are still a few functions that remain disabled, and this appears to be one of them. It will be addressed, I promise!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.