Click Here!

Snake_King's Story Discussion Thread

Snake_King

Eh, that plot was stupid anyways.  Gods in Elder Scrolls are very real and have very observable and undeniable effects on the world that we live in.  Even if outlawed I doubt the empire would actually prosecute violators.  It just made me wonder why I was fighting dissidents in Skyrim instead of the Altmari.  In the afterlife Ulfric even realizes that his conflict was both futile and a disservice to Skyrim and the Empire, admitting it was to no end.  Granted, he was talking about Alduin but the point remains, he played into the Thalmore’s hands.

Anyways, I’ve got an even weirder challenge.  A harem with grown up versions of various magical girls staring She-Zow.

9 hours ago, Rexfan12345 said:

I have a weird idea for a challenge, Ben 10 meets the Daughters of Aku from Samurai Jack season 5.

I don't know. We're not really familiar enough with those young ladies yet.

3 hours ago, Praetor said:

Eh, that plot was stupid anyways.  Gods in Elder Scrolls are very real and have very observable and undeniable effects on the world that we live in.  Even if outlawed I doubt the empire would actually prosecute violators.  It just made me wonder why I was fighting dissidents in Skyrim instead of the Altmari.  In the afterlife Ulfric even realizes that his conflict was both futile and a disservice to Skyrim and the Empire, admitting it was to no end.  Granted, he was talking about Alduin but the point remains, he played into the Thalmore’s hands.

True, although I think part of it plays into this trope:

Flat Earth Atheist – in a fictional world where gods and all manner of supernatural beings are confirmed to exist and did in fact have a hand in creating the cosmos, a few characters will flat out disbelieve these facts.

On the other hand, I did find this on the TV Tropes page concerning the trope in Skyrim:

“In Skyrim; the High Elven Thalmor have banned the worship of Talos in conquered nations because they find it absurd that a mortal man can become a god, despite that Martin turned into Akatosh's avatar at the end of Oblivion to stop Mehrunes Dagon. This is actually a cover story for the Thalmor's true desires, they know Talos exists, they also believe that he's a Barrier Maiden holding the mortal plane together, if he stops being worshiped, his power will fade and the world will end, which is exactly what the Thalmor want.”

This actually ties in a little to some ancient real world beliefs in Scandinavia, where it was thought that a god or gods could be punished by ceasing worship of them.

Anyways, I’ve got an even weirder challenge.  A harem with grown up versions of various magical girls staring She-Zow.

I haven’t seen Shezow, but isn’t that the one where a boy turns into a girl superhero?

Edited by Snake_King
Grammar

No, that’d be shocking and repulsive.  It’s about a boy who cross dresses as a girl super hero.  Originally passed from mother to daughter, he ended up inheriting a magical power ring that bestows upon him the powers and costume of the famous She-Zow.  It’s all spelled out in the intro theme song and is on Netflix if you want to watch it.  It’s an affectionate parody of super hero cartoons and has magical girl elements.

2 hours ago, thebooblover said:

I also have two weird challenges. One is a story where Hiccup is a barbarian who’s sent on a quest to defeat an evil ruler, while the other is a “Monster Squad”-esque story where Ben has to save his hometown Bellwood from famous movie monsters alongside characters of other franchises.

Like to hear more about that Ben 10 x Monster movie characters idea

3 hours ago, thebooblover said:

I also have two weird challenges. One is a story where Hiccup is a barbarian who’s sent on a quest to defeat an evil ruler, while the other is a “Monster Squad”-esque story where Ben has to save his hometown Bellwood from famous movie monsters alongside characters of other franchises.

We’d need some more info on the Barbarian idea.  Is he now like Conan the Barbarian with Toothless as his animal companion?

As for the Monster Squad-esque one, I’m not sure that Ben meeting the classic movie monsters is really necessary, considering that in the Ben 10 universe there are aliens who essentially ARE those monsters:

• Vampires – Vladats
  • Frankenstein-like monsters – Transylians
  • Werewolves – Loboans
  • Mummies – Thep Khufans
  • Ghosts – Ectonurites (Ghostfreak)

See what I mean?

3 hours ago, Rexfan12345 said:

Like to hear more about that Ben 10 x Monster movie characters idea

Basically a female vampire would use an amulet to summon other female monsters so she can find a spellbook that can help her conquer the world, as well as find the perfect mate for her and the monsters.

2 hours ago, Praetor said:

So, like Ben, Danny Phantom, and Juniper Lee fighting off the Bride of Frankenstein and Succubi’s monster minions like heavy chested Echidnas and half woman giant spiders?

Yeah, albeit i was thinking of him also joining forces with characters like Wednesday Addams, Lydia Deetz, Gaz, Mandy, jut to name a few.

Need more info on the barbarian idea.

1 hour ago, Snake_King said:

We’d need some more info on the Barbarian idea.  Is he now like Conan the Barbarian with Toothless as his animal companion?

Yeah. It takes place in a msytical land rather than in Berk. He’s sent on a quest by a magical spirit to defeat the tyrannical queen Grimhilde to free the kingdom she reigns, and to avenge his father's death and his mother's disappearance, and during his quest he meets several women that join him in his quest and become his lovers.

4 hours ago, Snake_King said:

As for the Monster Squad-esque one, I’m not sure that Ben meeting the classic movie monsters is really necessary, considering that in the Ben 10 universe there are aliens who essentially ARE those monsters:

• Vampires – Vladats
  • Frankenstein-like monsters – Transylians
  • Werewolves – Loboans
  • Mummies – Thep Khufans
  • Ghosts – Ectonurites (Ghostfreak)

See what I mean?

I see. Maybe they could be these aliens instead?

1 hour ago, thebooblover said:

Yeah. It takes place in a msytical land rather than in Berk. He’s sent on a quest by a magical spirit to defeat the tyrannical queen Grimhilde to free the kingdom she reigns, and to avenge his father's death and his mother's disappearance, and during his quest he meets several women that join him in his quest and become his lovers.

I looked up Grimhilde, and that’s the name officially given for the evil queen in Disney’s Snow White.  Are they the same character in this Hiccup the Barbarian story, or is the name just a coincidence?

Also, which women would be his lovers?

1 hour ago, thebooblover said:

Basically a female vampire would use an amulet to summon other female monsters so she can find a spellbook that can help her conquer the world, as well as find the perfect mate for her and the monsters.

Yeah, albeit i was thinking of him also joining forces with characters like Wednesday Addams, Lydia Deetz, Gaz, Mandy, jut to name a few.

I see. Maybe they could be these aliens instead?

Sorry for pointing out the aliens and messing with your premise.  Perhaps a five-member group composed of females from those alien races could come to Earth searching for a magical amulet that would grant them control, followed by a confrontation with Ben?

2 hours ago, thebooblover said:

I like the idea, maybe Ben going for goth hotties, maybe add Raven and Kylie Griffin as well would be interesting.

Is it a harem story? Hope it is because it has a cool premise.

Edited by Rexfan12345

6 minutes ago, Praetor said:

Eh, I was just going to do the monster house challange as the Halloween special.  You could just swap the lead with someone like Raziel or Kain, or even Static Shock.  I’ve been wondering about writing a black male lead.

I like the idea of Static Shock getting a harem story, but maybe have him in the X-Men universe or Marvel Universe would be pretty cool.

Technically speaking, Static Shock was just the title of the comic, whereas the actual character was just called Static.  As for Static getting his own harem, I think it might work a little better if it was with ladies in his own series, but that’s just me.

Although, a lot of the time on the internet from what I’ve noticed, whenever a black male is used in smut, he’s often the instigator of an NTR moment involving mind-breaking and rape, as well as the whole “black guy always has a bigger dick” stereotype.  I’m just a little weary is all because it tends to be rinse-and-repeat.  I’d like it if it was done differently, but there’s not much variety for when it comes to how black dudes are used in smut and the like.

Edited by Snake_King
Clarification

5 minutes ago, Snake_King said:

Sorry if that last one came off as a bit racist, as I didn’t mean it to sound that way. :(

No you're not, I'm not fond of the whole black dudes having massive dicks to be honest too, and I'm black. But I feel Static could be an exception because I actually like his character.

3 minutes ago, Rexfan12345 said:

No you're not, I'm not fond of the whole black dudes having massive dicks to be honest too, and I'm black. But I feel Static could be an exception because I actually like his character.

Yeah, my introduction to Static was through the TV show, and he was a likeable character.

And your opinion on the rinse-and-repeat I mentioned for what kinds of situations they tend to use black dudes for in smut stories?

I don’t know where we’re all from but Static is the kind of hero the United States needs today.  Ultimately it comes down to how it’s written.  You have to remember, it’s talentless hacks and sad bitter people who write things like that.  This is the Praetor we’re talking about, you know I’m good for it.  You already know before you open the fic that the leads will be sporting cartoonishly large dongs, race has naught to do with it.  I’ve written horse hung whites, fairies and asians- heck, I’ve even written a horse hung asian woman (or whatever Naruko counts as).  I think the only time race came up was a quip from Iridessa, it’s ultimately not the point and therefor not discussed in any great detail.  The meat of my stories (nudge nudge) besides the lemons are that they are character driven and situation orientated.  Besides, I’m going to thoroughly invert, spoof and play with the size thing in one of those side projects I mention.

2 minutes ago, Praetor said:

I don’t know where we’re all from but Static is the kind of hero the United States needs today.  Ultimately it comes down to how it’s written.  You have to remember, it’s talentless hacks and sad bitter people who write things like that.  This is the Praetor we’re talking about, you know I’m good for it.  You already know before you open the fic that the leads will be sporting cartoonishly large dongs, race has naught to do with it.  I’ve written horse hung whites, fairies and asians- heck, I’ve even written a horse hung asian woman (or whatever Naruko counts as).  I think the only time race came up was a quip from Iridessa, it’s ultimately not the point and therefor not discussed in any great detail.  The meat of my stories (nudge nudge) besides the lemons are that they are character driven and situation orientated.  Besides, I’m going to thoroughly invert, spoof and play with the size thing in one of those side projects I mention.

I’m from the United States, though I’m not saying where specifically for obvious reasons.  And I agree with you, it does depend on how it’s written, and that race shouldn’t matter.  What’s sad is that the stories you say are written by talentless hacks and sad bitter people are easy find, which makes it harder to avoid.

I have faith that you’ll avoid that kind of thing, and I wish you time and luck with those side projects.

Speaking of Naruko, any luck with the next chapter of Naruko’s Pact?

2 minutes ago, Praetor said:

Unfortunately not, still very busy.  The only thing I have made significant progress on is the boob lover’s drnedzed challenge on fanfiction.net.

Mind giving a link?  And do you require help with the Naruko story?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.