Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

If Rhona is running the ring that what Jessica wants with Jack? hmmm i think most of times guys demand girls for sex and pay,so ring leader trying to hire/get something out of a male(Jack) seems unlikely,but may be he is wanted by some girls too,so he is on high demand list of ring leader?

but Jack is already having great sex,he doest need money,he also has a paying job,so i think group leader also knows it and so if they want jack's involvment in ring is to some how blackmail him into doing things may be.and recently jack's voyeurism nature is highlightened,may be he will get caught while watching again and things will get ugly for him and interesting for us readers :P

After what Jack has been through in the past year or so, I don't think he could be blackmailed personally. He is no doubt ashamed of his voyeuristic tendencies, but he wouldn't let anyone hold that over his head. The only thing that might do it would be a credible and direct threat to his family and/or friends.

Damage Assessment:

Craig- He will have no chance in the election and be seriously burned out and depressed. Remains to be seen what his parents will do to him. On the plus side, he has Becca, Belle,Jack and Kayla for support.

Joe- Loses Belle. Loses his tough guy reputation and becomes a laughingstock. Don't even want to think what his father will do to him. Will keep Jack and Kayla as friends but nobody else.

Sam- Loses Amanda and the rest of the group. Remains to be seen if he will be removed from the baseball team-- officially or by peer pressure. Will have strained relations with Helena and her friends.

And if any of the neighbors heard Belle scream and called the police then you can add a lot of delinquency charges.

Forgot about the cops, who were mentioned. Yes, a neighbor hearing prolonged screaming like that would assume injury, perhaps even death. I was even wondering that. The cops show up and a lot of people get busted for the booze, including Craig's parents. Fun shit.

I don't think Joe keeps Jack as a friend. Jack warned him to cut it out, Joe didn't, and great damage will follow. Jack won't forgive that easily.

Right, I don't see Sam having any friends.

And Alan's after school access to Kelly is thru Helena. A break with Sam could likely mean a break with Helena as well, meaning Alan could only see Kelly at school, unless he hops on his bicycle, or gets his license and tries to borrow Jack's car.

I can't see it as Amanda being pregnant when she talks he says she does in a scratchy voice which would lead to most likely/flu. Like it was stated earlier probably just a plot device to get her away from Sam at the party.

and Amanda might already know (before the story even got to Craig's house

Now that I think about it, this is the most likely explanation-- Occams' Razor, as Joe Long would say.

Amanda probably has suspected for a while that Sam was attracted to Joe and vice-versa. A girlfriend would notice changes in body language, speech and mannerisms that others would miss (the same goes for Belle). Amanda had already confronted Sam about this earlier in the day and he admitted it. She is completely heartbroken and humiliated, which is why she tells her mother that she is sick. In fact, Amanda may not come out of her room for a month.

Later at the party, Sam realizes that he is now unattached so the warning from Jack no longer applies. He and Joe let their guard down and have some quick and dirty sex but are caught by Belle (who suspected, also) and the rest is history. And so, too, will be the both of them.

Amanda probably has suspected for a while that Sam was attracted to Joe and vice-versa. A girlfriend would notice changes in body language, speech and mannerisms that others would miss (the same goes for Belle).

Later at the party, Sam realizes that he is now unattached so the warning from Jack no longer applies. He and Joe let their guard down and have some quick and dirty sex but are caught by Belle (who suspected, also) and the rest is history. And so, too, will be the both of them.

When I said "Amanda may already know" I was thinking about a possible pregnancy - but damn, you make a compelling argument! A Sam/Amanda split would make it much more likely for Sam to do what he did at the party.

I've got a feeling that when the dust settles, it will be up to Helena and Jack to pull things together. She seems like a strong, level-headed girl who would be up to the task of trying to fix a bad situation-- just like Jack. I hope when the two of them start talking that she reveals more about Sam and her family's past.

For the Sam situation, to get on topic, now there's no way for him to say 'I'm not bi'. No way anyone would buy that after a sizeable amount of the school caught him and Joe (who if he isn't popular now, will become a whole lot more), together. At Craig's (the former douche) halloween party. Guess Jessica can say that her party was nowhere near as exciting. Cannot wait for Amanda's reaction, as well as the horrible fallout that could result (at least for her; people did talk about her possibly becoming a prostitute; hopefully not, but then again, could add drama, as Jack may end up walking in on a situation and see her providing a 'service' to someone. Or maybe not.) Any thoughts?

For the Sam situation, to get on topic, now there's no way for him to say 'I'm not bi'. No way anyone would buy that after a sizeable amount of the school caught him and Joe (who if he isn't popular now, will become a whole lot more), together. Cannot wait for Amanda's reaction, as well as the horrible fallout that could result (at least for her; people did talk about her possibly becoming a prostitute; Or maybe not.) Any thoughts?

I see Sam as the biggest loser so far. He will have no supporters except for his sister and if he is forced from the team he would have to transfer to another school to continue playing ball. The only thing Joe has going for him is that he and Jack go back a long way so he may at least be partially forgiven down the road. Amanda will have the sympathy and support of her family and friends, as well as her brothers standing by her at school. Doubtful that she will turn to prostitution.

I see Sam as the biggest loser so far. He will have no supporters except for his sister and if he is forced from the team he would have to transfer to another school to continue playing ball. The only thing Joe has going for him is that he and Jack go back a long way so he may at least be partially forgiven down the road. Amanda will have the sympathy and support of her family and friends, as well as her brothers standing by her at school. Doubtful that she will turn to prostitution.

I'd agree. Amanda turning to prostituiton doesn't seem plausible to me. She seems to have a decent support system, and with Alan becoming more and more into (shit, I forgot her name) his girlfriend, I think Amanda can safely turn to him. Who's Joe got? For a while, no one. Sure, Joe may get Jack back, but short term, I'm pointing to Joe as the biggest loser. I think he can be portrayed as the instigator. There's no reason for Sam to be forced off the team. He'll have support. Some people won't care. Sam's outside the main group, so he'll feel less impact, I think.

Obviously Sam and Joe are the biggest losers, and we can argue over who has the edge.

Amanda and Belle are the collateral damage, but as has been said, they have support, and no one thinks they did anything wrong.

Sam has Helena, but he's talked shit about her before. She may protect him, but she likely also try to smack some sense into him. It likely won't go well with his teammates. The best Sam has to hope for is his older sister.

I'm presuming Joe is an only child. If it's been stated I've forgotten, but I don't recall any mention of siblings. I think Joe will catch all types of hell from his dad. I don't see Joe with any place to hide, anyone to offer support.

I'm presuming Joe is an only child. If it's been stated I've forgotten, but I don't recall any mention of siblings. I think Joe will catch all types of hell from his dad. I don't see Joe with any place to hide, anyone to offer support.

Joe has at least one sibling-- a younger sister named Stacey, now 11 years old. She was mentioned in Chapter 1. He will catch Hell from his dad (and probably his mom). Joes' only hope is that Jack eventually lets it slide.

Joe has at least one sibling-- a younger sister named Stacey, now 11 years old. She was mentioned in Chapter 1. He will catch Hell from his dad (and probably his mom). Joes' only hope is that Jack eventually lets it slide.

Thanks for that info - it's been over a year since I've read the early chapters. I'd did go back to the beginning of ch1 recently and was surprised that I didn't remember the name of the street that the Harrisons and Hanigans live on.

(Oh, and a coworker is standing a few feet from me, wearing a Brow Ridge t-shirt)

I don't see Jack forgiving very soon, as he had warned both Joe and Sam not to cheat on their girlfriends, which is exactly hat they did, and then got publicly caught.

A question about the Sam/joe encounter all should ask; specifically what they did at the party: Was it the first time?

I don't know if that is necessary for the story.

Belle opened the door to find a place for Craig to rest, and found Joe and Sam in some state of undress, and doing something that was enough to make her scream her guts out repeatedly.

They can kiss without undressing. I would have to think there were some exposed, erect genitals involved. Who's dick was stuck in what hole is irrelevant - Belle saw her boyfriend making out with someone else, and that someone else was a guy. First or tenth time, Belle is still traumatized.

I'll take one in 2XL! :)

Well, it didn't actually say "Brow Ridge", but did have the name of the school that I am 99.99% sure is the setting for the story. His kids both went there, and the shirt caught my eye as he came past. A quick Google shows his daughter graduated in '11, son in '13, so they're a few years behind our author

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates but there's been a huge surge at work and I've had a couple of six-day weeks with 11-hour shifts xP Needless to say, it's been wearing on me.

However, things have started to stabilize and I'm catching up on sleep. The next chapter is nearing the end but there's a few big plot points I still have to hit and I can't just hit them without proper context and atmosphere so I will hopefully have it up by this weekend.

Also, no Reality Check for the last chapter since I want the events of last chapter and this chapter to meld together so I can talk about the whole picture.

Hope you all are well, hope you had a great Halloween, and I'll see you soon.

Guest Dark-Now the Dark Dreaded

For a 2012 graduate of Williamstown Independent Schools (Whoo Demons!)- Williamstown, KY- and a senior at Thomas More College in Crestview Hills, KY, Halloween went fine. As for my earlier comments, i'm sorry about those: they were irrelevant to any crazy theories about the story. Speaking of theories: As Joe will become an outcast considering what he did, he may build and set off the pipe bomb to get some attention. Sounds crazy, but then again, it's just a crazy theory. Still have no clue what Chinese Water Torture could mean as to the story. But i have full confidence, as do the rest of us, that whatever you do, it will be great. Now, you said that you had some issues with An Incest Birthday. Here are some of mine: Could have done it without involving the mom and aunt in the incestual relationship with Rita and Randy. Some issues which a good editor could have helped to fix. A massive emphasis on the sexual encounters, but done in a tasteful way, not like mypenname3000's works (I believe BashfulScribe did a piece on sexstories.com talking about it).

Speaking of theories: As Joe will become an outcast considering what he did, he may build and set off the pipe bomb to get some attention.

I don't see Joe with any place to hide, anyone to offer support.

Joe is certainly capable of building a bomb-- as I mentioned a while back-- but would he? I think that Belle, Jack and the rest of the group would simply stop speaking to him. The rest of his classmates might not be so benign and some could actively persecute him. Add to that the heavy guilt that his father will lay on him and, yeah, he could be pushed over the edge.

I've been thinking about who might possibly support Joe through the shit-storm that is to come. Maybe Tara? Joe used to have a crush on her and it's possible that she might have sympathy for him. Tara is probably still feeling like a bit of an outsider at her new school. She is reluctant to get a boyfriend possibly due to weird feelings about the threesome last summer. Since Joe will soon be persona non grata maybe the two of them will connect?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.