Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

However, I'm not sure Kayla can hold that over/against Jack. He has just as much a right to be mad about it.

Has that stopped a woman before? And she's only 17, still has some growing up to do.

Just because it was her idea doesn't mean she isn't now sick to the stomach about being a cuckold, watching the man of her dreams fuck another woman, and one he cares for deeply. Every time Kayla looks at Jack or Tara she is going to be reminded of it. What about the next time she and Jack make love, is Tara going to be thinking about where his dick was the last time?

Edited by Joe Long

It didn't end well. There'll be problems for a while. I said as well that Kayla would be a big point. Of course she wasn't ok after.

Yeah, of course there will be problems, huge friggin problems, threesomes have a high chance of failing, which we can see here. Personally, the most disturbing part about the whole chapter was when she says that how would Jack feel about watching Kayla have sex with another guy, AND HE FRIGGIN AGREES!!!!!! Now i really don't know what happens next, but im really hoping they don't have an MMF threesome, that would be far too tormenting for me.....Sorry, i have had very painful experiences with threesomes.

Now i really don't know what happens next, but im really hoping they don't have an MMF threesome

Joe's been real good at keeping things fairly realistic, I don't think he'll go there, but I'm sure (in the name of realism) but it will take a while for Kayla to stop blaming Jack for her decision

Anyone know when the next chapter is going to be up? Sorry, but i haven't been checking up lately, i was busy with college, and now just have had the time to catch, Jashley says the next one will be right on schedule, since i have been out of the loop for months, i have no idea what that schedule is, so can anyone tell me what that schedule was...or is?

P.S. I think i know what's gonna happen next, Kayla's gonna have a threesome with Jeff and Jack, and it's going to be far too tormenting for Jack, and....well i haven't thought about what happens next, may be they break up and the story ends?

Joe's been real good at keeping things fairly realistic, I don't think he'll go there, but I'm sure (in the name of realism) but it will take a while for Kayla to stop blaming Jack for her decision

I'm ok with Kayla taking as long as she needs, she can take a billion years for all i care. Oh and yeah, Joe's excellent when it comes to realism, i am a dedicated romance/erotica reader and realism in that genre is fairly hard to find, at least that's what it was for me. I'm really not ok with an MMF threesome because i have had a really bad experience with one, my gf (now ex) said she wanted one and the idiot that i am i agreed, i watched in horror as another guy took her, its been 6 months since i broke up with her and have been single since then, not even a single date, you know i'm taking therapy because of that threesome.

While I didn't really have a problem with the outcome, a couple things bugged me about this chapter.

1. Jack thinks a lot of intelligent thoughts in his head but he can't articulate them to Tara or Kayla? Even teenagers are capable of saying what they think but smart guy Jack can't put his thoughts into words? Kinda frustrating.

2. Jack has a right to be pissed at Kayla and, with all the angst in this chapter, it would have been more satisfying to me if he had gotten pissed at her waffling. I know I would have been pissed at her asking "How would you feel watching me with another guy?" Not sure why Jack didn't blow up at that. It's easy enough to tell Kayla the difference is that Tara is someone they BOTH love.

That said, I guess the writing is really good when you make me want to smack the crap out of Kayla for that. ;)

Dude, its hard for some people to express and thoughts and feelings, trust me i know because i'm one of them, there's just so much stuff in our heads it takes effort to distinguish what's what, frustrating? yes, very, you have no idea.

Uhm, yeah would be pretty pissed when Kayla said "how would you feel watching me with another guy?", i mean she said she was ok with it, and now she's being all bitchy because she can't stand the fact Jack slept with someone else? Granted they both care for Tara, but if it was that of a problem for her she should not have agreed to do it in the first place, so what's the rational thing to do here? Kayla slept with someone before she met Jack, Jack now slept with Tara in the form of a threesome, call it even and move one.

It's one thing to imagine what it would be like, and another to experience it.

Hmm, you do have a point there, with which i totally agree with by the way, i have like a gajillion possibilities in my head that what can happen next, but we'll have to wait and see what Jashley does, speaking of which any idea when's the next chapter coming out, he says it's going to be back on schedule, but i temporarily stopped following the story because of college and other things some months ago, so i have no idea what his schedule is, any idea?

any idea when's the next chapter coming out, he says it's going to be back on schedule, but i temporarily stopped following the story because of college and other things some months ago, so i have no idea what his schedule is, any idea?

roughly 15 to 20 days between releases, and it's been 5 or 6 since chapter 33. I'd start checking next weekend

Guest Walrus_lover_69

I just read the bit about Jack being scared of sharks and snakes in chapter 32. Clearly never been to Australia.

Killer shark \ snake \ spider \ wolf creek guy = meh

Something like 80% of the most dangerous animals in the world live here :P

@thismy

Having read that whole thing, I am now conferring on you the power to continue the story should something happen to me, death or otherwise. It may not be the story I had originally planned but I'll be damned if it won't end up being an entertaining one.

@thismy

Having read that whole thing, I am now conferring on you the power to continue the story should something happen to me, death or otherwise. It may not be the story I had originally planned but I'll be damned if it won't end up being an entertaining one.

Just let your wife know to update us, wouldn't want him to start it if you just go dark for a while

@thismy

Haha, thanks! I just fanboyed hardcore. I would be honored. But please don't let anything happen.

I had never been to Five Guys yet. Today on my way home from work I decided to give it a try, and went to the one closest to Brow Ridge, so I'm fairly certain it's the same one where Jack, Joe, Alan and Craig fictionally congregated.

I got a cheesburger with lettuce, tomato, onions, mustard and mayo, for a total of $7.55. That was an expensive burger.

I then watched the cook fry on the grill what look like some good sized patties. Another employee prepared the buns, allowing me to see which one was mine. I was still worried about the price.

Once they started to come off the grill, I saw that each burger was getting two patties, with the cheese in-between. 70 cents for cheese was a bit steep as well, but at least I was getting two slabs of meat.

Back to the car, I headed into traffic and proceeded to unwrap the sandwich on my lap. I took a bite, then another, slowly savoring the beefy taste.

That was one freaking GOOD BURGER!

It's still a little expensive, but DAMN it was good.

Edited by Joe Long

Five Guys has some of the best fast food burgers. Smash burger is too greasy for me, and most other fast food restaurant just don't compare. I can't quite remember eating at Whataburger, or steak and shake, but I don't think they were that great. However, if you've heard of Freddy's, they have some great burgers. If we're talking cost, it's near the same as Five Guys, but most food is more expensive now a days. Taco Bell has the best bang for your buck, IMO.

Guest JohnnyBanana

Who else would it, could it, be?

The low, droning, moan becomes louder. Jack whirles around. It's zombie Walburn. Not only him, he's leading a group of his fellow zombie teachers and students. It's a zombie hoard. The squad and LAJAK have to act fast. Jack calls out. "Truce?" He questions. Mad Brad laughs. "We don't need you!" He taunts. Jassica looks frantic and says something to Mad Brad. He grumbles, then nods. "Fine. Temporary, zombie-ass-kicking, truce." Jack smiles and runs to his garage, Kayla slips free and runs to hers. They both emerge with tools and weapons.

With both sides armed, they prepare for the zombie onslaught. Jack is hefting a large axe, and the rest of both sides hold various sharp, heavy, or blunt tools and objects. The zombie wave approaches. The Squad and LAJAK charge. Jack rips into the front line of zombies. He swings his axe from side to side, cleaving any zombie standing in his way. Kayla stands with him, wielding a large, sharp machete her dad had. Together they whirl forth as one, zombie-killing, being. The others fare decently. They are able to cut down many lines, but fatigue from the fight has come over them. They can only last so long. One of Mad Brad's men falls, the zombies over come him. A cronie of Jessica's is next.

There are too many zombies. Jack, Kayla, Tara, and Craig stand surrounded by zombies. The rest of The Squad attempts to rescue them. LAJAK is similarly overrun.

Jeff looks at what he holds in his hand. He realizes there is only on way out from this torment. He surges forward into the crowd of zomibes, swinging the bomb like an axe. He starts to draw them away.

Meanwhile, a small crowd is still gathered around Jack, Kayla, Craig, and Tara. Zombie Walburn, towering over the rest, emerges from the crowd. Jack and Craig move to take him on. An odd closure the sequence of events that led to Craig and Jack standing side-by-side to take on Zombie Walburn. A battle-royal of epic proportions ensues. They hack into Zombie Walburn, finally bringing him down. The zombies roar at the loss of their leader. They go into a frenzy.

Just then, Jeff shouts from atop a car down the street. The zomibes turn to him. "I've got plenty of fresh meat! Come and get me!" He shouts. The zombies pull back, moving for Jeff. To stunned to react, everyone stares in disbelief. Mad Brad finds his voice. "Don't do it Jeff!" He shouts. The crowd is now surrounding the car. All the zombies are there. Jeff shrugs. "I have to." a blinding explosion sends all of them to the ground.

Ash settles, and they look up. The zombies are all gone. So is Jeff. It's all over. They've won.

LAJAK gathers up. "We'll meet again!" Mad Brad shouts, before driving away.

The Battle of Jack's Lawn has ended.

I really think you downplayed the ghost of Stonewall Jackson...someone has watched Anchorman a time or two.

I have a hunch that it could be Jeff, the crazy ex-boyfriend of Kayla comes back to get her back, and then Jack and Jeff fight for her, Jack wins barely and Kayla forgives him for the threesome.....but then again, things like that don't happen in real life and Joe's been really realistic so far, so could be anything...but yeah, that's a path i would choose if i wanted to wind up stuff, not sure if Joe wants to do that though.

I have a hunch that it could be Jeff, the crazy ex-boyfriend of Kayla comes back to get her back, and then Jack and Jeff fight for her, Jack wins barely and Kayla forgives him for the threesome.....but then again, things like that don't happen in real life and Joe's been really realistic so far, so could be anything...but yeah, that's a path i would choose if i wanted to wind up stuff, not sure if Joe wants to do that though.

I noted this in an earlier post. At least the fight.

I agree that it's probably not likely, but it would make for an interesting read. Not sure how it would connect to the threesome.

Anyway, I'm sorta a fan of this theroy in general.

I noted this in an earlier post. At least the fight.

I agree that it's probably not likely, but it would make for an interesting read. Not sure how it would connect to the threesome.

Anyway, I'm sorta a fan of this theroy in general.

Go back to the time of Walburn's suicide, Jack finds Jeff's text on Kayla's fun, completely blows up on that fact and when he finds out that Kayla's first time was with Jeff, so in order to compensate Kayla suggested the threesome, now in hindsight she's regretting that decision. So i honestly don't know how Kayla gets over that fact, there may be a chance of a MMF threesome but since Jack's initial reaction was a "NO! NO! NO!..." and the only reason he considered the fact was because Kayla had given him a FFM threesome, so even if they do go through with the idea, the odds of the success of that event is really low, i.e. it will makes things way worse than they already are.

So, the Jeff-Jack fight makes sense, Jeff comes back full on stalker mode, he's violent, let's say he's a danger to Kayla's safety, so after a really bloody and painful fight, Kayla realizes that Jack really loves her (i know she knows that already, but after the fight the idea is reinforced) and realizes that Jack will always be there for her, will protect her, etc. So, in this way the fight wraps up the lose ends.

Fighting for Kayla... That would be original.

I would enjoy it though. The Jeff pipe bomb theory is my favorite right now. Right in front of zombie Walburn, then maybe Mad Brad.

In all honesty it'll probably be Brad or Carson. Joe did say "Old familiar face." So it could be from along time ago since he said "old." Also, familiar to who. Jack? Kayla? All of them? So many questions.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.