Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Fighting for Kayla... That would be original.

I would enjoy it though. The Jeff pipe bomb theory is my favorite right now. Right in front of zombie Walburn, then maybe Mad Brad.

In all honesty it'll probably be Brad or Carson. Joe did say "Old familiar face." So it could be from along time ago since he said "old." Also, familiar to who. Jack? Kayla? All of them? So many questions.

Yeah man, i'm pretty stoked for the next chapter as well, Joe is an excellent story teller, i just hope Joe and Kayla make it....without any more tormenting acts like the one we just witnessed in the previous chapter.

Oh yeah, and Zombie Walburn is my favorite theory, though it would be better if he came back not as a stereotypical zombie, moving all slowly groaning and stuff, it would be pretty badass if he came back as like a lich or something.

Edited by Mr_Fairplay

Guest Walrus lover 69

Walrus_lover_69, the bad or is it good news is the worlds most dangerous creature is the one man seems to seek out. It is called woman.

So true

I really should go to bed.

Later in the summer, back from the cabin. Kayla is still upset about the threesome. In fact, everyone is, really. Tara is still bothered by it, Jack is, and, of course, Kayla is. But they're working on it. Jack is about to go over to Kayla's. his mom calls him in. He steps into the kitchen. "Be home by 7, we're having dinner. You can invite Kayla if you want." She suggests. As if she has to. "What's for dinner?" Jack asks. His mom gives him a look. Jack sighs and walks out the door. As he crosses the gap between he and Kayla's, he looks down the street. Car sitting near the end with a guy inside. Jack thinks nothing of it.

Kayla's parents are headed out. Jack and Kayla decide they should go for a walk, because, well why not. Walk out the garage, head down the street. Jack looks back down the other direction. Car is still there. "Hey Kayla-" he starts. "Oh shit, I forgot to close the garage!" She cuts him off, and turns back down the street. Yells something about being back. Jack glances towards the car again. It's moved. Right to Kayla's. Oh shit.

Jack takes off. Runs towards Kayla's. Sees the dude pinning her against his car. She's red faced and yelling. Jack is angry now. The guy looks up. Kayla notices. Calls for Jack. "So that's your 'boyfriend'?" The douche(it's what he is) asks. Kayla says something and nods. Douche laughs. Sees Jack getting close. Shoves Kayla in the car. Fuck fuck fuck.

Douche takes off. Jack runs to his car, hops in, pulls out. The chase is on. Jack thinks. Who the hell is that? Runs through possibilitys in his rage clouded mind. Must be Jeff. What a tool. Jacks gaining. Kayla seems to be fighting. This slows Jeff down. Jack sees his chance. "Accelerate to ramming speed!" He shouts. His car slams into the douche's. Sends it fish tailing. Jeff is stunned. Kayla climbs out and runs to Jack. Jack jumps out. Jeff gets out of his car. Jack is on autopiolt. Must beat this motherfucker. Charges Jeff. But Jeff isn't your average douche. He's a super douche. Jack has experience though. He slams into the douche. Jeff is winded, but gets a hit in on Jack. It's a heavy one. Jack moves in again, slamming Jeff against his car. Jeff kicks out, smashing Jack in the knee. Jack hops backward. Jeff surges forward.

A heavy 'thud' sounds. Jack looks up. Kayla has punched Jeff square in the face. Jack moves again, hitting Jeff in the stoumach and then the chest, attempting what Ms. Cartwright had done. Fails. Jeff is still hurt. He looks at Kayla and Jack. Still has some tricks. He reaches into his pants and whips it out.

No, it's not his dick.

It's a folding knife. Jack instinctively moves in front of Kayla. Jeff flips it open, demanding Jack turn Kayla over. "The hell will that accomplish?!" Jack asks. Jeff doesn't listen. He's gone crazy. He runs at Jack, slicing his side. Jack screams out. But Jack knows about knife fights. He reaches into his pocket. Pulls out his own Swiss army. Flips it open. "Back off, Jeff!" He commands. Jeff laughs maniacally.

Jack lowers his knife to his side. Jeff is attempting wide, stabbing motions. Every one knows that's not how you fight with knives. What a pleb. Jack stabs out, in quick, jutting motions. He cuts Jeff in the leg. The douche recoils in pain. Jack's side is soaked in blood. Jeff is worse. He pant legs are red. He looks up he can't win. "Fuck you, you slutty cunt!" He calls at Kayla. Nope. Ain't happening. Kayla steps up. Slaps Jeff in the face. K.O.ed.

Jack and Kayla go back to Jack's car. Kayla demands to bandage Jack. He's lucky. It's only really skin deep. Just a long gash. Having some sort of pity, they go to move Jeff into his car. Jeff wakes up, climbs into his car, and speeds away. "It's all ogre now." Jack muses. "What?" Kayla asks. Jack just laughs. Checks his watch. Shit. 6:45. They climb into his car and speed away. Walk in the door as Jack's mom is setting the table. Home in time for dinner.

--------------

That's how I picture a Jack v. Jeff fight going.

Edited by thismy

No, it's not his dick.

It's a folding knife. Jack instinctively moves in front of Kayla. Jeff flips it open, demanding Jack turn Kayla over. "The hell will that accomplish?!" Jack asks. Jeff doesn't listen. He's gone crazy. He runs at Jack, slicing his side. Jack screams out. But Jack knows about knife fights. He reaches into his pocket. Pulls out his own Swiss army. Flips it open. "Back off, Jeff!" He commands. Jeff laughs maniacally.

Jack lowers his knife to his side. Jeff is attempting wide, stabbing motions. Every one knows that's not how you fight with knives. What a pleb. Jack stabs out, in quick, jutting motions. He cuts Jeff in the leg. The douche recoils in pain. Jack's side is soaked in blood. Jeff is worse. He pant legs are red. He looks up he can't win. "Fuck you, you slutty cunt!" He calls at Kayla. Nope. Ain't happening. Kayla steps up. Slaps Jeff in the face. K.O.ed.

Jack and Kayla go back to Jack's car. Kayla demands to bandage Jack. He's lucky. It's only really skin deep. Just a long gash. Having some sort of pity, they go to move Jeff into his car. Jeff wakes up, climbs into his car, and speeds away. "It's all ogre now." Jack muses. "What?" Kayla asks. Jack just laughs. Checks his watch. Shit. 6:45. They climb into his car and speed away. Walk in the door as Jack's mom is setting the table. Home in time for dinner.

--------------

That's how I picture a Jack v. Jeff fight going.

Bloody hell, that's damn brilliant. Although it could use some work, but still man, bloody well done!

I don't see Kayla letting the threesome slide without a significant event happening, the only exception to the rule will be another threesome, a MMF threesome. Judging by the amount of hints Joe has provided us, i'd say the chances of that happening are small, but it could happen. Since, Joe said an old familiar face will return, i'm guessing its the significant event, and most probable are The Return of Brad, The Jeff Strikes Back (get it? you know where you have seen similar titles, come on you know young padawan).

Now, lets say, Jack gets really injured, like really really badly, that will make Kayla freak out over the idea of losing Jack, she that Jack's well being is more important than some stupid threesome, and forgives him, Jack recovers, I love yous are spoken, Happily Ever After.

Now that was the happy version, now for the more interesting versions.

Jack decides to give Kayla a MMF threesome to even things out, it does not go anywhere near good, Jack reacts badly going into a deep depression and refuses to talk to anyone including Kayla, his life starts to fall apart and eventually he kills himself.

Or, Kayla cheats, or they break up, or someone else kills Jack, or something else equally horrible that breaks Jack and Kayla up. In short, there's no version in which there's a happy ending.

That's something Joe would write.

The first part I thought was well done, very realistic and true to the story so far. The second part, I don't think Joe would have a knife, but I wouldn't say Jeff doesn't.

Yeah, i agree, it's really good, but i'd prefer if Jack got wounded, like really close to dying, and Kayla full on crying and sobbing, and begging Jack to not go, and stay, live. So, when Jack survives ('if' he survives, personally i'd be half tempted to kill him right there), Kayla forgives everything and they have like a really emotional moment, and everything is good.

No, wait, even better, Tara dies, Jeff tries to kill Kayla and Tara saves her and gets stabbed instead.

Guest No_One

Jack decides to give Kayla a MMF threesome to even things out, it does not go anywhere near good, Jack reacts badly going into a deep depression and refuses to talk to anyone including Kayla, his life starts to fall apart and eventually he kills himself.

Or, Kayla cheats, or they break up, or someone else kills Jack, or something else equally horrible that breaks Jack and Kayla up. In short, there's no version in which there's a happy ending.

I don't think another threesome would fix this situation. Jack did absolutely nothing wrong so what does he have to make up for? At least not a MMF threesome. Maybe Tara and Kayla focussing in each other during another threesome like they should have in the first place might help fix it (I don't see how) but not a MMF threesome.

And I could NEVER see Kayla cheating. She's not that type of girl.

I don't think another threesome would fix this situation. Jack did absolutely nothing wrong so what does he have to make up for? At least not a MMF threesome. Maybe Tara and Kayla focussing in each other during another threesome like they should have in the first place might help fix it (I don't see how) but not a MMF threesome.

And I could NEVER see Kayla cheating. She's not that type of girl.

Dude, you just gave an amazing idea, Tara and Kayla, dirty girl on girl action! Now is that epic shit or what?!?!

The only reason i'm actually considering an MMF threesome is that Jack was okay with the idea, we all know that's only going to make matters worse, and since Joe himself said the next chapter has way less emotional stuff in it, at least its not in that one. Personally, i'd prefer we just move on from this threesome business, it just really complicated stuff and it really hurts to see Kayla and Jack like that, i'm rooting out that Kayla forgives him and nobody sleeps outside of their respective relationships anymore (with or without consent of their partners, whether they're present or not, i'ma one woman man and the idea does not sit too well with me).

We were all expecting Kara having problems with Jack & Tara, once it actually went down. Although expected, Joe wrote the emotions brilliantly.

It's still possible to have the girls get together, flipping it so that Jack would be worried about Tara, and now even more so, coming on the heels of the biggest spat so far of their relationship. Just when Jack worries, for the first time, if he might lose Kayla, he finds her with her face between Tara legs. Instead of "what would you think if you saw me with another guy?" it would be "another girl" and his cousin to boot.

I also see a visit from Jeff as something that could be a good story. I was a little bit too clingy and didn't take well to being dumped in the few relationships I had as a teenager.

With one girl, it went both ways. I was in college and met a girl a year younger than me, who lived nearby but was going to another school in the same county. We never went all the way but it was the first time I got into a regular of kissing and fondling. But she had this old boyfriend, that she was with off and on from when she was 13 until then (age 19). He had a bad temper, she'd kick him out, but then go back. This time it was for good and she was dating me. One day we went to a movie and afterwards were making out in the front seat of my car, parked in front of her house. We heard someone gunning their engine, and she recognized his car up the street. Then he floored it and raced past us, amazing me that he was able to stop at the T intersection at the end of the block. Maybe two months later she dumped me and went back to him. (about two years later she married a third guy, a friend of mine from school, and they are still together 30+ years later.) It was the best relationship I had ever had, so I kept showing up at her house occasionally for small talk, and I thought I might get her back. Then she got a job in my town, but wouldn't tell me where she was staying, and I got a little weird trying to find out. I also let the air out of her boyfriend's tires while he was at work. Shit like that.

But yeah, Jeff shows up, pulls a knife and slices Jack. Kayla has to cry over him "Please forgive me" in his hospital bed.

We were all expecting Kara having problems with Jack & Tara, once it actually went down. Although expected, Joe wrote the emotions brilliantly.

It's still possible to have the girls get together, flipping it so that Jack would be worried about Tara, and now even more so, coming on the heels of the biggest spat so far of their relationship. Just when Jack worries, for the first time, if he might lose Kayla, he finds her with her face between Tara legs. Instead of "what would you think if you saw me with another guy?" it would be "another girl" and his cousin to boot.

I also see a visit from Jeff as something that could be a good story.

But yeah, Jeff shows up, pulls a knife and slices Jack. Kayla has to cry over him "Please forgive me" in his hospital bed.

Now that's how i'd do the story from this point. Although, this may seem a bit sadistic but i wanna see Jack dead and Kayla crying her eyes out, i dunno, perhaps too much Game of Thrones does that to you? Anyway, THE BIGGEST SPOILER is the title itself if you look at it, "She is The One", it's like almost telling us that there's a big chance they'll end up together (unless Joe goes all George R.R. Martin on us).

Oh, and from a guy who also did pretty stupid things in his teen years, yeah, i was clingy as hell too, and every relationship, every crush blew up in my face, until when i turned 20, and i met her, my ex, she was just like Kayla in personality, but in appearance far from it, black hair, green eyes and two piercings on her bottom lip, damn she was amazing, and i was crazy about her and she was just as equally crazy about me, unfortunately it was short lived, just like Kayla she wanted a threesome...with another dude, and that thing f---ing freaked me out, i declined because that's where the similarities ended, unlike most people that i met on the internet the past 6 months, i do not share my girlfriend. We broke up shortly after on a completely unrelated issue, anyway that was 6 months ago, and since her just the concept of another guy with my girl freaks me the f--- out, whether im there or not, i just can't stand it. You might have seen a couple of my comments on the threesome and a follow up threesome with a guy, it's because of that.

Edited by Mr_Fairplay

Jack doesn't have a knife you say? More dangerous and brutal you say? Well ok then...

------------------------------

No, it's not his dick.

It's a folding knife. Jack instinctively moves in front of Kayla. Jeff flips it open, demanding Jack turn Kayla over. "The hell will that accomplish?!" Jack asks. Jeff doesn't listen. He's gone crazy. He runs at Jack, slicing his side. Jack screams out. Jeff turns and comes at him again, but this time, Jack's ready. He side steps Jeff and brings down both fists like a hammer on Jeff's back. This sends Jeff sprawling. Jeff swings out one arm at Jack.

Jack looks down. Jeff's arm had caught his leg. So had the knife. It was then when he noticed the pain. It wasn't like getting punched or kicked. It wasn't heavy pounding aches. It was red hot searing pain. It stung like no other. Along with that, blood was gushing out. Jack tried to remember something about stopping the bleeding, but Jeff interrupted him.

Jeff was up and coming again. Jack moved to a ready stance, but he was hurt. He moved slower. This time, Jeff didn't charge. While he seemed to be disgruntled, angry, and just plain crazy, he still had some sense. He moved slow, then quickly darted forward in the attack. Jack jumped backwards, then attempted to hit Jeff in the side. But the knife caught on his shirt. It ripped through in an instant. Jack's leg shot out and kicked Jeff in the shin, and Jeff stumbled backwards. A thought burst through his clouded mind. Kayla. Oh God, where was she? He looked around. Kayla was standing by his car, it looked like she was on the phone. Good. She looked up. "JACK!" She screamed.

Jack turned and threw up his arms, right as Jeff's knife cut into his left arm. This one went deep. To the bone. Jack shot out a fist instinctively and slammed into Jeff's stomach. He knew the pain in his arm was there. He ignored it. But he couldn't help looking. His arm was pouring blood, and he could see the torn sinew and muscle. Thick red drops fell to the ground. Through the red he saw his bone. It was a milky color. He stared. It was too surreal. His mind started to swirl. His eyes failed. But through the din, he heard something.

He fought against the haze overcoming him. But a fist slammed into his stomach. That was it. He could barley make out Jeff standing in front of him, holding the knife at his side, grinning like a mad man. I'm going to die, he thought. He fought with all his might to move. He couldn't. He prepared for the end. But it didn't come. A figure came into view. Their fists pummeled into Jeff. Jeff fell. Jack tried to focus. It was no use. The figure seemed to move for Jack. No! He can't. But the haziness over came him. He started to faint. The figure seemed to stick out a hand. Darkness fell. The nothing.

Edited by thismy

Darkness. What? Darkness. Come on. Blank.

Work brain! Jack started to wake. He felt woozy. His mind was clouded and heavy. He felt like there was cotton in his mouth. He was laying on something. Come on brain! He fought the haze that still lay over him. Finally, something started to push the haze away. There was a fight. Who was it with? A fight. He worked against the fog. Was it bad? God! Why couldn't he think. Ok. Small steps. What am I doing now?

Jack pushed. His mind broke. His eyes shot open. His breath was ragged and heavy. He was in a room. It was dark. Pitch-black? No. There were lights. A faint glow. He looked down. He was on a bed. White sheets, his left was rapped. Wait. A cast? Then he realized. All of it came back. The fight. Jeff. The mysterious figure. Kayla. Kayla! Oh God, Kayla!

Jack shot up in his bed. He immediately regretted it. Pain racked his body. There was someone in the room. Sitting. "Easy there, cowboy." A voice said. It was familiar. Soft and comforting, but seemingly ragged around the edges. Female? Jack tried to say something. It came out as a gargle. The person laughed. Kayla. He couldn't forget that laugh. "Guess they put you on some pretty heavy drugs." She said.

"Kayla?" His voice was rough and think. "I'm here Jack." She said, resting her hand on his. "You were hurt pretty bad. Doctors said you lost about 30% of your blood. You were lucky. Broke your arm. Loads of stitches, too." "What time is it?" He croaked. "2:35 a.m." "Where's everyone else?" "Home." Kayla said shyly. "I kinda made a scene to stay here. 'Only family members.' They said. What a load of bull. But I got my way." Kayla let go a small smile. He could have sworn she was blushing. "You always do." Jack laughed weakly, immediately regretting it. He groaned in pain.

Kayla looked at him with concern. He shook his head. "I'm so sorry, Jack!" Kayla said suddenly. Jack looked into her eyes for the first time fully. They were blood shot, red and puffy. "Why?" Jack asked. "For all of this. Craig, Brad, Tara, Jeff." She started to sob, her eyes welling. "No, no." He said sternly. "It's not your fault." "Yes it is!" She cut in. "If it weren't for me, you never would have gotten hurt so bad. I'm the problem." She started to cry full on. "The threesome, everything! It's because of me." She sobbed. Jack thought. He tried to find the right words. Stupid drugs. Wouldn't let him think clear.

Jack reached out his good arm and pulled her close. Kayla collapsed against his chest. The pain told his body to move her away, but his heart said no. "What's wrong with me?" She sobbed, shuddering with heaving breaths. "Nothing. It's not your fault. I'm more at fault than any one." He soothed. "Don't you dare blame yourself." She scolleded. "God! Look at me. In supposed to be strong and I'm crying like a baby." Jack pulled her tighter, ignoring the screams of protest from his body. "Can you forgive me?" She whispered. "I was never mad. I love you." Jack mumbled into her ear. "Then I forgive you. And I love you too." Kayla said. "For everything I pushed on you." "There's nothing to forgive." Jack soothed again.

Edited by thismy

Jack held Kayla for what seemed like hours. Her sobbing subsided, and she held him back. Jack felt his mind clear a little more. He thought back to the fight. Who was that person? Who stopped Jeff?

"Hey Kayla?" Jack whispered. "Hmm?" She replied, pulling her self up and pushing hair out of her face. "Who stopped Jeff?" He asked. Kayla actually laughed. "You won't believe it." She said. "I'll believe about anything right now." Jack smiled. "It was Brad."

Brad? Wait, what? Brad? No way. "I told you." Kayla laughed, noting the expression on his face. "How?" Jack asked. "He came out of nowhere, really. It was like, I was frozen, I had called the cops, but I couldn't run to you." She looked close to tears again. Jack squeezed her hand. "Then he just, appeared." She gestured vaguely. "He came in and beat Jeff to the ground. Jeff couldn't take it. Swung his knife, but it barley did any damage. Some how he caught you as you fell." She said, looking into Jack's eyes. "Why." He wondered out loud. Kayla laughed again. "He had a change of heart in prison, I guess. He rapped his shirt around your arm and everything. Basically carried you to the ambulance. I thought I was gonna have to fight him for you." She mused. "Wow." Jack breathed. "Who would have thought?"

Who would have thought indeed.

Edited by thismy

Jack held Kayla for what seemed like hours. Her sobbing subsided, and she held him back. Jack felt his mind clear a little more. He thought back to the fight. Who was that person? Who stopped Jeff?

"Hey Kayla?" Jack whispered. "Hmm?" She replied, pulling her self up and pushing hair out of her face. "Who stopped Jeff?" He asked. Kayla actually laughed. "You won't believe it." She said. "I'll believe about anything right now." Jack smiled. "It was Brad."

Brad? Wait, what? Brad? No way. "I told you." Kayla laughed, noting the expression on his face. "How?" Jack asked. "He came out of nowhere, really. It was like, I was frozen, I had called the cops, but I couldn't run to you." She looked close to tears again. Jack squeezed her hand. "Then he just, appeared." She gestured vaguely. "He came in and beat Jeff to the ground. Jeff couldn't take it. Swung his knife, but it barley did any damage. Some how he caught you as you fell." She said, looking into Jack's eyes. "Why." He wondered out loud. Kayla laughed again. "He had a change of heart in prison, I guess. He rapped his shirt around your arm and everything. Basically carried you to the ambulance. I thought I was gonna have to fight him for you." She mused. "Wow." Jack breathed. "Who would have thought?"

Who would have thought indeed.

I can see Joe's trust in you was well placed, now that was AWESOME man, Although, bringing Brad back is just pushing it a bit too far, but then again, it could be like a nice starter for Brad to you know, apologize for his actions? seek forgivenes? I dunno whats the right word here, my brain won't co-operate right now, haha. But yae, i can totally see that happening, this needs to happen.

I can see Joe's trust in you was well placed, now that was AWESOME man, Although, bringing Brad back is just pushing it a bit too far, but then again, it could be like a nice starter for Brad to you know, apologize for his actions? seek forgivenes? I dunno whats the right word here, my brain won't co-operate right now, haha. But yae, i can totally see that happening, this needs

to happen.

Thanks, but naw, I'm just a crazy fan-theorist. I thought it'd be fun to bring him back, like you said, the starting of an apology. I did it because it seems to be a fairly plausable theory.

Edited by thismy

Thanks, but naw, I'm just a crazy fan-theorist. I thought it'd be fun to bring him back, like you said, the starting of an apology. I did it because it seems to be a fairly plausable theory.

Dude, but still, it's awesome man, it came out better than expected, let's see what Joe does, man this suspense is killing me.

Here's some appropriate back story to go with your content, it's just general, like points and stuff, not properly written like you have.

After they come back from the cabin, Kayla sort of closes off, Jack being the good boyfriend he is gives her his space, but the more he gives the more she drifts away, this goes on for a month or so, slowly he's seeing very very less of Kayla, no text, calls or even meet in person, Tara's ridden in guilt and Jack reassures her, slowly she's letting it go, it's all good on one end but on the other end...nothing. He tries to reach her because well, he's worried and impatient now. He goes to talk to her at her house, (insert argument in which Jack's trying to get her to open up and Kayla's reluctant, but agrees...and that's where your part comes in). I'd leave a cliffhanger when Jack gets stabbed and passes out, i can picture the conversation like:

Kayla: Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God! Jack!, shit so much blood! Jack, stay with me! Jack, don't go, don't die Jack! I love you, Jack, please Jack!

Jack: Hey, it's ok, i love you, it's ok, shh...don't cry, its...ok.

Kayla: JAAAAAAAAAACK!

(this is where he passes out)

Edited by Mr_Fairplay

He fought against the haze overcoming him. But a fist slammed into his stomach. That was it. He could barley make out Jeff standing in front of him, holding the knife at his side, grinning like a mad man. I'm going to die, he thought. He fought with all his might to move. He couldn't. He prepared for the end. But it didn't come. A figure came into view. Their fists pummeled into Jeff. Jeff fell. Jack tried to focus. It was no use. The figure seemed to move for Jack. No! He can't. But the haziness over came him. He started to faint. The figure seemed to stick out a hand. Darkness fell. The nothing.

DAMN, that was good. Got the emotion going in me, and is true to the original story. I bet it was muscle man Alan to the rescue.

Now I'll read part two

Kayla looked at him with concern. He shook his head. "I'm so sorry, Jack!" Kayla said suddenly. Jack looked into her eyes for the first time fully. They were blood shot, red and puffy. "Why?" Jack asked. "For all of this. Craig, Brad, Tara, Jeff." She started to sob, her eyes welling. "No, no." He said sternly. "It's not your fault." "Yes it is!" She cut in. "If it weren't for me, you never would have gotten hurt so bad. I'm the problem." She started to cry full on. "The threesome, everything! It's because of me." She sobbed. Jack thought. He tried to find the right words. Stupid drugs. Wouldn't let him think clear.

Fuck, you made me cry. That's good shit. and there's more...

@Mr_Fairplay

I like the theory. But honestly, I don't see Jack letting Kayla drift away. Kayla loves Jack. That's why the threesome hurt her so much. She needs time to figure it out, and to understand her feelings. Jack's a fixer, a helper. And he sure as hell will try hard to fix problems in his relationship. He might give Kayla some space for what? A week? That's max. Mor likely 4-5 days. Then he'd really start trying to work it out with her. This isn't a "Kayla is falling out of love" thing, as far as I'm aware. It's a "holy shit, my boyfriend, whom I love with all my heart, just had sex with another girl, whom I also love. But I allowed it, I encouraged and was okay with it first. I'm hurt, but I don't completely understand my feelings about this." Type of thing.

There's where I see it coming in. Jack lets her loose for a couple days, then decides it's time to talk. Kayla's had time to think, and she sees it necessary. They decide to talk it out with space, so they go for a walk. The worst thing you can do is comfort or discuss something uncomfortable in an enclosed space, especially a car. Then it all picks up from there.

Edited by thismy

DAMN, that was good. Got the emotion going in me, and is true to the original story. I bet it was muscle man Alan to the rescue.

Now I'll read part two

Thanks a lot! Might be a slight twist in the end.

Fuck, you made me cry. That's good shit. and there's more...

Haha, mission accomplished? Again, thanks. I try.

@Mr_Fairplay

I like the theory. But honestly, I don't see Jack letting Kayla drift away. Kayla loves Jack. That's why the threesome hurt her so much. She needs time to figure it out, and to understand her feelings. Jack's a fixer, a helper. And he sure as hell will try hard to fix problems in his relationship. He might give Kayla some space for what? A week? That's max. Mor likely 4-5 days. Then he'd really start trying to work it out with her. This isn't a "Kayla is falling out of love" thing, as far as I'm aware. It's a "holy shit, my boyfriend, whom I love with all my heart, just had sex with another girl, whom I also love. But I allowed it, I encouraged and was okay with it first. I'm hurt, but I don't completely understand my feelings about this." Type of thing.

There's where I see it coming in. Jack lets her loose for a couple days, then decides it's time to talk. Kayla's had time to think, and she sees it necessary. They decide to talk it out with space, so they go for a walk. The worst thing you can do is comfort or discuss something uncomfortable in an enclosed space, especially a car. Then it all picks up from there.

Yeah, now that i've looked at it from a different angle, i guess you're right, even in chapter 33 during the aftermath, Kayla's starting to come around but it's still hurting her, i'm guessing (and i'm hoping) that Kayla does not sleep with someone else to even out the odds, Jack and Kayla do not have that sorta relationship as far as i can tell, and Kayla does not seem like the kinda person to demand that thing, but you never know. They have a really beautiful relationship and that would ruin the relationship, this is gonna come out so gay, but i love Jack and Kayla. Jack is surprisingly not that possessive of Kayla, if i was in his position and given i had a girlfriend like Kayla, i'd hang on to her like my life depended on it, and i'd be possessive of her as hell.

It could be Jack's shrink, you know who he sees after Walburn suicide, he did offer Jack some relationship advice, so there may be a possibility that he makes a return, and now he helps Jack and Kayla through this hurdle of their relationship, but if this happened, it would be...kinda boring actually.

I'm rooting for a fight, and the post-fight hospital situation, what are your preferences?

Edited by Mr_Fairplay

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.