GEMINI

Guest daddy's  girl

Hey Joe

I love you and I love this chapter the most

And really you are great at writing and now I can't wait for the next

really heads-up to your writing

With lots of love and big hug

Guest justaquestion

Probably one of my favorite chapters, honestly everything went relatively well. Though I hate that Tara left. I didn't like her a ton but she grew on me. Which leads me to my only 2 questions... how long will this story go on for and will we get to read what happens when Tara moves? It's a great story, incredible actually, but I know it's has to end. Sorry to ruin the mood if I did.

Guest AyeAyeRonald

Joe... I've followed you from xnxx, onto iFunny, and now onto here. I've been reading here since you first transitioned over. To be honest, I'm a little ashamed I'm just now finding the forum for us all to discuss and converse.

Unfortunately, I cannot load any more than 4 pages back in this topic before my browser crashes, both on my phone and on my laptop. I'm

glad to hear that you're still doing well! :)

Can anyone fill me in on any news? Like if there is an upload schedule, or anything like that? I normally go looking for that info on my own, but as I said... my internet refuses to cooperate.

Joe... I've followed you from xnxx, onto iFunny, and now onto here. I've been reading here since you first transitioned over. To be honest, I'm a little ashamed I'm just now finding the forum for us all to discuss and converse.

Unfortunately, I cannot load any more than 4 pages back in this topic before my browser crashes, both on my phone and on my laptop. I'm

glad to hear that you're still doing well! :)

Can anyone fill me in on any news? Like if there is an upload schedule, or anything like that? I normally go looking for that info on my own, but as I said... my internet refuses to cooperate.

There is no schedul. He is much more loved here and seems to have less detractors than he did at xnxx. At the same time his life has gotten more complicated he is writing in the spare moments. Hense he does not know when he will finish so we can not. We go crazy in between, spin crazy theories about what he will do next. point out inconsistencies. I have seen him change lines to make them consistant after they are pointed out. etc.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

I want to know what is happening between Kayla and Tara. He seems to be dropping more and more clues that something happened. In this chapter the mention of a noticed lack of anger over the kiss. The whispers he 'missed' at the airport. In the last chapter the kiss between the two girls and Kayla being almost more upset about the accusation that she set up the threesome for a balancing thing than that he snooped her phone.

I really want to know the answers to that question. Jeff was the past, Tara is current.

Hey everyone!

Couple of quick items. First of all, I finally figured out who I would cast as the parents if this series ever became a movie:

Mr. Harrison- Christopher Meloni

Mrs. Harrison- Vera Farmiga

Mr. Hannigan- Michael Chiklis

Mrs. Hannigan- Sarah Paulson

Second, I've seen quite a few posts, and received even more messages, asking me if Chapter 22 is the last chapter. Absolutely not. Since the Sagas are considered 'chapters' in the overall story that is the series, it would be a poor choice to end it after only three chapters. Besides, Jack's got the rest of his life open to him and it's not like there aren't a million possibilities there.

Which leads me to the final bit of business. There are only a few more chapters until the end of Jack's school year and then it will be summer. Now, quick opinion from everyone, somewhere in the vein of the ending of Chapter 21: would everyone like me to continue the story through Jack's Junior and Senior years or would they prefer for me to skip right to graduation and college? I have stories for both school years but they will be (thankfully) shorter than this one (look for Sophomore year to end around Chapter 27...maybe). What does everyone think? I can go with either choice but I would love to know what you all think. :)

Personally, I'd like to see what happens during Junior and Senior year as they mature. Also looking forward to seeing what the deal is with Alan and Amanda. Great job!

I personally would like to see the rest of the high school year. Admittedly thats because I have an ulterior motive for that, if you include the high school years, the whole story will be longer even if its only by a bit. Dont worry about it being too long, magusfang has written more than 100 chapters about max and the girls and we still follow him through his twists and turns. Sorry for that kind of went ofo on a tangent, high school yes

Edited by that-one-guy

I am curious about Allen and Amanda but I am more curious about the Kayla and Tara thing. It would be nice to see Tara get there faster. Mom knew of a distressed sale, divorce, recent death, etc in the neighborhood but it needs to be moved on NOW. Not Washburn's house please. ;)

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Guest Showoff

First of, fantastic story worth every wait times since you started it!

Please keep it up as long as you can, I'm sure most of us here would pay ($) to help keep it continue!

Concerning your request, I'd go with some ppl here by telling you to do whatever you wanna do : it IS your story and you always were able to pull a rabbit, even if some chapters were less great than others (which is normal, and let say that a 95% rather than a 100% is still awesome!).

Tho on my part, I'd like it to continue a bit at highschool.

The story is so young still, Jack and Kayla have been together for like 4 months, skipping from June (end of school year) to college would be a considerable gap.

Furthermore, there are plenty of seeds that have been planted (Tara moving, pipe bomb, what will happen in the future at school with Jessica, Brad, etc.).

It would seem less huge after a while, but then again, I understand why you would hesitate (less repetitions). Of course it wouldn't need to live up everyday/week/month of Jack's life tho.

So many questions brought out, you answered some, made more. What did Kayla and Tara really "do" with all of that alone time? Will Jack ever come clean to Kayla about what Amanda tried? How many other skeletons does Kayla have hidden away? Will Jeff make an appearance before the end of this school year? What really happens with Alan and Amanda?

To finish high school with Jack (and hopefully Kayla) or not. The path you choose is ultimately yours. For me personally, I'd like to see them grow pretty much step by step instead of one huge leap. There still is the possible debate as to who "she" is in the title. Is it Kayla? Is it Tara? Or is it someone we may not suspect... Amanda? Granted, Amanda would be a stretch, you have to consider where Alan would fit into all of it.

Bravo on yet another amazing chapter, as always keeping us wondering where it will go, and what will happen.

Guest justaquestion

I say don't skip the rest off high school though I'm not against skipping to summer for Tara to come back as she's grown to be one of favorite characters and the fact that her and Kayla are sketchy as fuck. So I'm all for skipping for Tara.

Guest Templar Knight

I'm so so glad to have finally found you and I'm able to continue reading your terrific story (She is the One). I have the utmost respect for your story telling, keep up the great work.:-)

Guest JohnnyBanana

I think Nick Tallorn raises some hell very soon here guys. Or maybe Brad comes back(pipe bomb?), although what's most likely to happen is the twins and their dad fighting. That would be a short saga, though... maybe a combination.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.