Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Precisely. Current societal views and social mores apply here, not those from the Bible nor any other work of fiction. (See what I did there?) Going down that rabbit hole, Adam and Eve obviously had kids, right? In order for there to be more children, eventually there had to be some dad/daughter, mother/son, and/or brother/sister copulatin' going on, else the entirety of the human race would have stopped in its second generation. If that's our example to follow, we basically have carte blanche to fuck whomever we'd like without fear of reprisal since we're all inbred anyway. I guaran-goddamn-tee that modern society doesn't function that way, so why bother referencing it, y'know?

Now, if you'll all excuse me, I'm gonna go be thankful for evolution. Because thanks to it, I've never inadvertently fucked a member of my family. Which is pretty important.

I guaran-goddamn-tee you know less than you think. I was 7 or 8 when I had incests with someone 2 months younger than I was, an aunt. No the fall out when it was found out by the family was not pretty. We both learned a lot of new words incest being very high in that list. As an adult I have followed the conditioning that was placed by those that would use shame and verbal degredation as tools. As a result however I KNOW more and think more for myself then most people. Another of my aunts who was quite a bit older than I am has been a librarian most of my life. Her interest center a lot around criminology, abnormal psychology, etc. she brings home every discard from the library on those subjects. I have been reading this material since I was about 15. I can tell you most people do not know half what they think they know about our society and how it works below the surface.

As for the bible and why I use it as an example, it is not just as the religious document it is, but as the basis that it is for all modern European law. The second roman invasion was the invasion of the roman catholic church and most European monarchies wrote their laws under the influence of the church.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Guest JohnnyBanana

Ladies and gentlemen, the time has come for Johnny's crazy prediction.... this one is a lot simpler than before. And it's not story related. YNP Refugee is Jashley!

Guest JohnnyBanana

And now for the actual predictions: the dad tightens his grip on the house. Obviously, his kids are having sex and this family believes in God, so we can assume they believe in the Bible. I'll get back to that. Amanda auditions for the play and makes it. She doesn't let Jack know until he sees her auditioning. Kayla also makes it. Jack doesn't. Nick Tallorn, who you all know I have a certain interest with him and where he pops back up in the story, makes it. Lead role. Here's where it gets tricky. Old fashioned love triangle. Nick is going after Kayla. He gets a big head and all of a sudden he's very vocal and charming. Amanda, who is always around Kayla at rehearsals, falls for Nick. She sees through him, and falls for him. Alan doesn't feel the same way about Amanda he used to. Not because of the dad, but because they just sort of drifted...he falls in love with weights and church, not like a Jesus warrior, but just enough to make him a little kinder (not that he was a douche), and give him another reason to break up with Amanda. Jack watches all this happen and joins the set up crew for the play so he can be around after school. Nick has a beating coming his way. Jessica reappears in our story, being friendly to Kayla but Kayla doesn't like her still. Maybe this next chapter is told through Kayla's perspective? Yeah it's the twins saga and there are arguments for both sides, I just think it would be interesting.

Guest JohnnyBanana

Sorry, from what I saw on XNXX he is east coast. I was born and raised in Ca the furthest east I have been is the Mississippi.

I know, I just put together how smart each of you were and it clicked in my brain as a possibility. :)

Could not sleep so I logged back in with a few thoughts.

About what banana said. Joe has said in the past he is in his mid twenties. I have told everyone on here in the past I just turned 49. That makes me approximately twice his age.

The other thought was really a regret at this point and nothing can be done about it. I had a teacher in primary school who said to keep a diary so we could write about our lives later. I did not figure mine was that interesting. Now I realize if I had kept one I have had an interesting life but I would have to write it as fiction and change all the names to protect both the innocent and guilty.

EDIT:

changed the words 'out' to 'our', and 'is' to 'it' in the above paragraph.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Guest JohnnyBanana

So you're done with the next chapter, right Jashley? Lol obviously I'm kidding, before daddy's little girl starts up about asking for the exact time date and temperature of the sky as to when you'll post.

Hey guys!

So, time for Reality Check:

- The New Years' celebration is a pretty much perfect mirror of how we celebrate the New Year

- Jack's discussions with and about Craig as similar to ones I had about a friend of mine who was going through a tough time (had to do with parental separation rather than suicide but you couldn't tell based on his attitude)

- The musical my sophomore year of high school was, in fact, Seussical and my limited singing ability was more than enough for my teacher to basically announce to the rest of the school that I was not going to get a role

- It was about sophomore year that I started taking an interest in other peoples' relationships and what made them work, since I had my first actual relationship that year (did not work out, thankfully, but that's another story)

Slowly but surely moving into Chapter 24. I've had about three hours of sleep the past two days because of work and house-hunting but I will be resting up soon and that should get the creative juices flowing.

Also, because I am very curious, what would everyone say has been their favorite part of the story so far? I'm not trying to fluff myself up or anything; I'm just genuinely interested in which part of this story you guys respond to most/most favorably. Consider it part of my pursuit of higher intellect lol See you guys soon! :)

Hey guys!

So, time for Reality Check:

- The New Years' celebration is a pretty much perfect mirror of how we celebrate the New Year

- Jack's discussions with and about Craig as similar to ones I had about a friend of mine who was going through a tough time (had to do with parental separation rather than suicide but you couldn't tell based on his attitude)

- The musical my sophomore year of high school was, in fact, Seussical and my limited singing ability was more than enough for my teacher to basically announce to the rest of the school that I was not going to get a role

- It was about sophomore year that I started taking an interest in other peoples' relationships and what made them work, since I had my first actual relationship that year (did not work out, thankfully, but that's another story)

Slowly but surely moving into Chapter 24. I've had about three hours of sleep the past two days because of work and house-hunting but I will be resting up soon and that should get the creative juices flowing.

Also, because I am very curious, what would everyone say has been their favorite part of the story so far? I'm not trying to fluff myself up or anything; I'm just genuinely interested in which part of this story you guys respond to most/most favorably. Consider it part of my pursuit of higher intellect lol See you guys soon! :)

I liked the fight scenes but im slightly biased since ive been reading magusfangs stories for almost a year. You cant go through them without something changing inside of you (i blame ALL the cliffhangers he uses).

But yes, the fight scenes were great and since we still have the pipe bomb and the chinese water torture to see, i expect we will be seeing some more :)

Good luck house hunting!

The variations in the sex scenes between Kayla and Jack always spice up the stories. That said, I like the series for the descriptive way you tell it and the character development. I believe that I can connect with any of the main characters based on your writing. I too am interested in Carson and Becca's relationship as well as that of Joe and Belle. I realize that this is the Twin Saga chapters, but maybe we can see some of the other relationships grow at the same time. As always, keep up the great work but take care of yourself as well.

Can anyone recommend any authors that focus on plot and characters as much as Joe and BashfulScribe do? I'm looking for additional reading material.

I liked the fight scenes but im slightly biased since ive been reading magusfangs stories for almost a year. You cant go through them without something changing inside of you (i blame ALL the cliffhangers he uses).

But yes, the fight scenes were great and since we still have the pipe bomb and the chinese water torture to see, i expect we will be seeing some more :)

Good luck house hunting!

It often pays to read previous posts Magusfang is a good place to start,

Guest Showoff

I'd say that my favorite part was Chapter8 (Homecoming) as a whole. The fight scenes, love scenes and twist were pretty amazing and it did a lot to make the story progress. Kudos to Chapter 15 too (Brad fights) for the intensity and storytelling.

As of more recently, Ive grown interested in Tara, she seems to represent a bit of Jack and Kayla and her story is really great.

Bottom line : great job as a whole!

Hey jashley,

The best part according to me was chapter ( 4-5) where amanda forces jack to have sex with her and how jack pulls himself out of it. That was according to me your best work

Guest JohnnyBanana

Well you all already know my favorite part, but I'll repeat and elaborate a little. I loved everything that lead up to Jack and Kayla's first time, or even their first kiss. The way Jack handled everything and the consequences was everything I can hope for when I find the one. You find someone you can't let get away and you're there for them in every way possible, you get to know them and every detail makes you love them more. Jashley you have shaped my standards, honestly.

It's almost impossible for me to pick a favorite part but I really enjoyed the way you wrote the whole Coach Walburn suicide and Jack's subsequent PTSD. I've also really enjoyed the evolution of Jack and Kayla's relationship.

Guest Paul L.

Can anyone recommend any authors that focus on plot and characters as much as Joe and BashfulScribe do? I'm looking for additional reading material.

Nick Scipio has an excellent coming of age series called Summer Camp which is four long books and he isn't finished with it yet. Then there is G Young series "Stupid Boy" which I enjoy. I hope these authors both of which can be found on Storiesonline.com.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.