Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Guest conman

Hey man,

The best way to describe this chap in one word is jashleytastic. Just one of your best works man. I read it late coz.... Just personel reasons so couldn't post earlier. I am thinking of writing a series myself of course inspired from jashley and bashful. I need a favour from you guys could you read my work and give me suggestions this just a request. I know this is a huge thing to ask to take time from your day to day life and read a work of an amateur but i could do with a few motivation thanks people i would inform you when and where i would post soon... :)

I'm going to side with those who voted to have you lead the story in whatever direction you want. You're the creative one here and the story has been great so far. But, I would like to also see what happens to Alan and Amanda, read about Tara's return (Kayla was a little eager to be the one to kiss Tara) and follow the group of friends through highschool. We still need to find out about how Craig is handling Washburn's suicide. I also agree that if Tara moves to the same town, don't use Washburn's old house. Too creepy.

Oh, Joe, I noticed something in the last chapter. You mentioned how much like dad, Allen looks. You did not say how much like mom Amanda looks. Their relationship could be 'transference' The first person a boy gets a crush on is mom at about 3 to 5 years old. The same for little girls. By 7 or 8 they realize they can not have their parents. In the case of a brother looking that much like dad and having the same mannerisms Amanda may have transferred her feelings to Allen. And vice versa. That would be something for Jack to realize and use against dad. Especially since most fathers do fight urges toward their daughters even if they will not publicly admit them.

Oh i completely forgot in my previous post go throught the high school part. A previous post is right we have a lot of loose ends here. What happens to the twins, what about craig, there might be problem from jeff and of course how jack and kayla deal with these problems.... :)

Guest Cano_Lathra

Hey, Glad to see you continuing. You are a great writer. That being said, I did find a few (minor) discrepancies in Chapter 22. Nothing big, but I was wondering if you would mind me posting them here, or would prefer a PM? Also, finding an editor is often better than waiting for readers to find something, so I would suggest looking into that. Note that I'm only talking about 'fact/physics' checking here, as your grammar and punctuation is some of the best I've seen in a while.

Just a few things to think about. Keep typing, and good luck. :)

A Faithful Reader,

CanoLathra

Guest daddy's  girl

Hey Joe,

I think you have to continue with this and no need to jump directly to the college part

I want to know what will happen when TARA will be back

What Kayla and Jack will do ??

I really want to read about their threesome and more so

I want to know about Alan and Amanda more

I want to know more about Jack's family

So Please I request you to continue with chapter 23

With lots of love and big hug

I am so glad that I found this story again, it is the best thing to happen to both xnxx and this site. I just finished chapter 22 and I almost cried, thinking 'Shit man, it's over...' But then I decided to look for a comment section or forum and then stumble here just to find out you're planning to continue!! I'm ecstatic now and I can't wait, keep at it!

Guest daddy's  girl

I'm new to reading his work on this site, usually how long is the gap between chapters?

Actually he takes minimum 3 weeks or more but it's worth to wait

Because as you know by reading that he writes with soul and so real that when you got to read next chapter you will find that your wait is worth

With lots of love and big hug for Joe

Wow you guys are nice and welcoming. Do you have any recommendations on other stories I should read while we wait? The only other story I've read on this site is bashful's Being More Social.

Guest dark_lord52

Wow you guys are nice and welcoming. Do you have any recommendations on other stories I should read while we wait? The only other story I've read on this site is bashful's Being More Social.

Guest dark_lord52

A New Day... series by P.O.I. but he's in xnxx. His story is good and is still ongoing.

Guest Armando

First of all, I love that cast list, I would totally pay money to watch that movie. Secondly, Loved 22! I agree with other people on here. I think you have tho continue high school, maybe put it on a fast track to graduation. Still there are seeds that could be planted, like Tara moving. Kinda hoping for that threesome haha. Still it's up to you and I am so into this story for the long haul. Can't wait for 23.

Guest JohnnyBanana

Wow. Just amazing joe. I'm enjoying the story very much and I'm very curious if Craig tried to commit suicide. Keep up the good work.

If Craig commits suicide I will go apeshit. No, we just got over the hump after Walburn's death. Depression is okay, suicidal is a big NO. I can't deal with that much negativity after we just went through that.

To be honest, I don't think you should skip, Joe! I feel that skipping to college would be a dis-service to the story in a weird way. Mainly because of the huge potential for major life events, or good action moments in the story!

Plus, skipping means the story is that much shorter. lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.