Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Guest JohnnyBanana

Sorry about your girl cheating on you but that nearly always back fires.

This dweeb, Jeff, is such a pansy that he is trying to get Kayla to cheat without his having to confront Jack. If Jack hunts him down it would heighten any feelings she might still harbor for the guy. Which ever way the fight turned out, win or loose, Jack would loose in the fight with and for Kayla. The fight with and for Kayla is the only one that counts if Jack still wants her. If he comes to realize he does not then it is best that he find that out on his own in his own time not because he played a suckers game.

Respectfully disagree, Jack's had a lot of shit thrown his way. And if Jeff wants to keep pushing, Jack can most certainly have a talk with him. And hey, if Jeff wants to punch Jack in the fist with his face, I think that would be really awesome actually. Jack is an emotional person, through and through. And he's not a little guy, either. If everything comes to a head and Jack can unleash it all on Jeff, I think it would be good for Jack. As far as Kayla is concerned, I don't think she will EVER have another positive feeling towards Jeff after that fight. That was a nasty one. If Jeff comes anywhere close to Kayla, do you really think she'd be happy about it? She'd be pissed. Jack should beat the fuck out of him. My 2 cents.

Respectfully disagree, Jack's had a lot of shit thrown his way. And if Jeff wants to keep pushing, Jack can most certainly have a talk with him. And hey, if Jeff wants to punch Jack in the fist with his face, I think that would be really awesome actually. Jack is an emotional person, through and through. And he's not a little guy, either. If everything comes to a head and Jack can unleash it all on Jeff, I think it would be good for Jack. As far as Kayla is concerned, I don't think she will EVER have another positive feeling towards Jeff after that fight. That was a nasty one. If Jeff comes anywhere close to Kayla, do you really think she'd be happy about it? She'd be pissed. Jack should beat the fuck out of him. My 2 cents.

And then see Kayla rush up to the scene of the fight and see all the damage done to her first love. Even if she does not hug the guy up the next fight is with her. Sorry I am fifty and have seen the scene play out irl several time. I lived for years in a place you had to work there to live there. It was over an hours drive to the nearest town and the place was a tourist trap attracting 33000 of them a day for 3 months out of the year. Even with the number of long term emplyees over 40 yo, a few hundred, the average age of the 2000 year round residence was in the twenties. Less than 10% were married. IE everyone was looking for love and trying to have relationships. The tourist do not count you do not look for love in someone that is there for the day and back in their home in Japan, Germany, England, Russia.. tomorrow. I saw the boy friend/ ex-boy friend thing enough times in that those years alone to know it is a dice roll which way any woman will choose. She has three choices, one start new with a new guy(usually getting called a slut in the process, but most actually choose this from my observations), two go with the ex (seen this happen too), three go with the current (seen it happen and seen the daggers looks for weeks/months after the fight). Do yourself a favor. Find a place like this and live there for 3 to 5 years just to observe human behavior. It is like living in a 24/7 high school or college.

You all party in the same 5 locations, you all know almost everything that is said as it is said. I walked past the room of one of the prettiest women I have ever laid eyes on, her personality matched you could not ask to meet a nicer woman, and heard her screaming all the things you read about in these stories. I had to see who had gotten this beauty so went to the kitchen and watched the room. The rooms were 12x12 with only one door in or out. About 30 minutes later I saw her and what had to be one of the ugliest chicks I knew both personality wise and looks wise come out and head for the showers together. I tried to maintain my friendship with the sweet one, even knowing I would never be more, and to do this held my tongue with and even tried to talk civilly to the other one, but the ugly one became possessive and made her get rid of anyone she saw as a threat. To balance this there was one girl who was built like a football line man who every one was convinced was lesbian. She was the one all her girl friends would run to before any guy to help them with guy problems. Most men were afraid of her. However if as a man you took the time to get to know her you would find her to be a very sweet and thoughtful person. I had been there two years when she came up with a male friend and announced her engagement. Trust me live in a closed community for a while and learn. Female behavior may be guessed at but it is rarely predictable.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Guest JohnnyBanana

YNP, with all due respect, Kayla is "the One" here. While I agree with all that you said and it does sound intriguing, the end here is set in stone. After everything, she has to choose Jack. There is no story without Jack and Kayla in a relationship in which they eventually get married. But thank you, I do study human nature more than your average 18 year old and that stuff intrigues the hell out of me.

YNP, with all due respect, Kayla is "the One" here. While I agree with all that you said and it does sound intriguing, the end here is set in stone. After everything, she has to choose Jack. There is no story without Jack and Kayla in a relationship in which they eventually get married. But thank you, I do study human nature more than your average 18 year old and that stuff intrigues the hell out of me.

Sorry but you make a poor assumption about the outcome of this particular battle, but even in your language you reveal something "the end here","After everything", "they will eventually". for a sophomore in HS who has just come to the end of the first semester. ie Christmas vacation there are still 2 and a half more years of HS and 4 of college before most people now days marry. Just because she will choose him in the end does not mean an easy road to get there.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Guest JohnnyBanana

Again I ask is this Jeff love from being more social

MY GENIUS IS SHOWING.

Okay, so I don't know how far back you've followed this forum, but I made a very irrational alternate path for this story centered on Jeff the dealer. I made his name Jeff in hopes it would catch on and Jashley would use this as Kayla's ex, as that was obviously who those texts were from. I made his name Jeff so that there would be a possibility Jashley and Bashful could communicate and maybe, just maybe this would be Jeff Love, the guy who can make a girl love him and leave. Now, the kicker here is everything I just explained may be nothing. That's for jashley to tell you. He may have come up with all of this by himself, and the name Jeff might have been already there. I may have just come up with the same great idea and written it down in public after jashley had it written in private. Jashley?

Guest JohnnyBanana

You, make a poor assumption but even in your language you reveal something "the end here","After everything", "they will eventually". for a sophomore in HS who is just come to the end of the first semester. ie Christmas vacation there is still 2 and a half more years of HS and 4 of college before most people now days marry. Just because she will choose him in the end does not mean an easy road to get there.

Sounds like a good read, does it not? Some talented writer should make a story about that... 😉 like I said, it was my 2 cents for everyone to form their own opinion about. We can go back and forth for hours though but I have work in the morning.

Guest daddy's  girl

Chapter 21 is up! :D

So sorry this one took a while. Usual excuses: life, work, etc. But this chapter in particular...it struck me kinda close to the heart. Not just for story content but for what it made me remember. I'm going to continue to have this story reflect what's happened to me in my life, no matter what, but some things are more painful than others. Particularly here.

I warned you that this wasn't exactly a happy chapter. Just to prepare you.

In further news, I have switched shifts at work so my original 0800-1600 shift is now 2200-0600. That's right...overnight. Now, this actually may be a good thing because I'm finding myself with a bit more time during the day to write. Hopefully, this will mean chapters will come out quicker. Don't want to promise anything but the past couple of days I've been on this shift, I've had a bit more time on my hands. I would love to get the next Chapter out by Christmas but I will keep you updated with progress and whatnot.

Hope you all enjoy! Hope it was worth the wait!

And talk to you all again soon :)

Hey Joe,

Now now can we know when you are going to post your next chapter ????

I am really dying to read the next chapter

With lots of love and big hug

Seeing Kayla seem uncomfortable around Carson gives the impression that they know each other. This could be nothing, but it could be where she lived before she moved next to Jack. This would link Jeff from "being more social" to this story. Interesting.

Dear Jake,

I have some news for you. Read the texts from Jeff and she was not a virgin when he and she fucked. Read them he does not talk about how special it was to be her first.

Jeff: Thanks a ton! That makes me feel great! You tell me you love me, you fuck me, and then tell me it meant nothing.

So the good news is she wanted to keep you much more when she slept with you then him. She did at least imply to you that you were her first.... That or she did the same with him and he too found her out.

Guest justaquestion

Yea there is a huge connection between being more social and this story. I think Kayla isn't telling Jack everything and we'll have to read being more social to find out what it is. Now if either of them would put up the next chapter so we could find out...

Guest Mike Litoris

I think he mentioned that he was hoping to get it out by Christmas/New Years-ish, but there were no promises.

Hopefully, by New Years, we'll get an update on what's going on in the world of Joe.

Guest JohnnyBanana

I think he mentioned that he was hoping to get it out by Christmas/New Years-ish, but there were no promises.

Hopefully, by New Years, we'll get an update on what's going on in the world of Joe.

He last said christmas, but we all know he lives a hectic life and just had his work schedule rearranged too. I would expect him to post soon, giving us a date.

Guest Mike Litoris

Part of me wants him to send his next message in the single most ridiculous way.

Start off with Pig Latin, then convert it into number form (A=1, B=2, etc), but have it written in base three, then converted into Roman Numerals. I'm sure that'll get a few people's brains working.

Part of me wants him to send his next message in the single most ridiculous way.

Start off with Pig Latin, then convert it into number form (A=1, B=2, etc), but have it written in base three, then converted into Roman Numerals. I'm sure that'll get a few people's brains working.

Forget the roman numerals. Stop at the base conversion but use base 16 HEX. The mix of numerals and A-F will confuse all non programers.

Forget the roman numerals. Stop at the base conversion but use base 16 HEX. The mix of numerals and A-F will confuse all non programers.

OR you could go one line in hexi and the next in octal. Either one would discourage those of us who have worked in multiple bases but have gotten too old and lazy to convert them. My hand is raised.

:smartass:

B

OR you could go one line in hexi and the next in octal. Either one would discourage those of us who have worked in multiple bases but have gotten too old and lazy to convert them. My hand is raised.

:smartass:

B

That would just be nasty. lol

Does anyone have any clue as to when either she's the one or being more socials next chapter will be up???? Literally can't wait been checking constantly.

Mr. Asheley said he would try by christmas but he did post 21 just before so it may be a while.

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the lack of updates. Been very busy recently. Unfortunately, still no ETA on Chapter 22 but I am working hard on it. Usual reasons: work, sleep, blah blah blah. You know what I'm going to say. Sorry for the wait but I think I've found a way to work on the story at work. I'll probably just have to exclude sex scenes when I'm writing, just in case someone peaks over my shoulder and wonders what the hell I'm doing. Should be up soon! *fingers crossed*

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the lack of updates. Been very busy recently. Unfortunately, still no ETA on Chapter 22 but I am working hard on it. Usual reasons: work, sleep, blah blah blah. You know what I'm going to say. Sorry for the wait but I think I've found a way to work on the story at work. I'll probably just have to exclude sex scenes when I'm writing, just in case someone peaks over my shoulder and wonders what the hell I'm doing. Should be up soon! *fingers crossed*

Im gonna start writing on the bus and I dont give a damn what anyone says.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.