Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

He did call him a fag(or faggot)... Something like "real subtle, fag!" I guess people just forgot about it? I guess? I mean, I feel like Belle has to know, and Jack and Kayla do, but beyond that, I don't know. That's a good point.

It is a very good point. The other people who heard Brad scream that accusation would have just let it slide in the heat of the moment but Belle, Jack and Kayla know the truth. Belle will go to Joe and say "you can't have it both ways, it's me or him". Joe will resent the ultimatum and may very well choose Sam.

If this is like chapter 15, does that mean that there could be some sort of a fight, maybe between some of the group (goes with the whole idea of the fracture)? Now, as for the commentor that said Amanda would go to Jack again...Ehh, can't see it. If anything, a possible split with Sam will make Amanda remember about the one relationship she had with the one who never cheated on her (Alan), and she may try to use him as a rebound. Now, about the discussion they (the twins) had: still wondering what that entailed. And as for the pipebomb, well, considering in this saga one of the classes is chemistry, i figure that it could happen soon. The halloween party, well... any theories as to what could happen then which would contribute to the fracture theme?

I wanna know who the girl was giving the blowjob it's prob someone of the group girl friends any one else have any ideas

If it had been one of the girls in the group then Jack would have recognized her voice. Let's go by the theory that if a name is introduced then that character will soon become integral to the story: Angela Bellucci.

If this is like chapter 15, does that mean that there could be some sort of a fight, maybe between some of the group (goes with the whole idea of the fracture)? Now, as for the commentor that said Amanda would go to Jack again...Ehh, can't see it. If anything, a possible split with Sam will make Amanda remember about the one relationship she had with the one who never cheated on her (Alan), and she may try to use him as a rebound. Now, about the discussion they (the twins) had: still wondering what that entailed. And as for the pipebomb, well, considering in this saga one of the classes is chemistry, i figure that it could happen soon. The halloween party, well... any theories as to what could happen then which would contribute to the fracture theme?

But Amanda and Alan relationship was mostly based on sex,they were not so mature at that time,but when ever she needed some thing to discuss she went to Jack,so this time her rebound may not want sexual relation but reassurance,which will work if its given by Jack not Alan. Alan is not good with such things. Jack is perfect package .)

Hey everyone!

So apparently I've been visited by the Writing Fairy, since I've been writing like crazy the past week or so, averaging about 8-10 pages a day. If all goes well, I should have the new chapter posted on Thursday morning...kind of a tall order since I still have a ways to go in the chapter but that's the goal.

By the way, I don't want this to alarm anyone, but I've recently acquired a nagging fear of burning out. I've been churning out these chapters on kind of a regular basis and, honestly...I still don't feel any fatigue. I can't make myself rest; I just have to keep writing. No fatigue or anything but I'm constantly worried that it'll hit me and it'll be a month before I can recover. Should that happen, I promise to let you all know. I'm doing my best to avoid that possibility but...

Anyway, here's hoping I can plow right through to the end! :D

Hey everyone!

So apparently I've been visited by the Writing Fairy, since I've been writing like crazy the past week or so, averaging about 8-10 pages a day. If all goes well, I should have the new chapter posted on Thursday morning...kind of a tall order since I still have a ways to go in the chapter but that's the goal.

By the way, I don't want this to alarm anyone, but I've recently acquired a nagging fear of burning out. I've been churning out these chapters on kind of a regular basis and, honestly...I still don't feel any fatigue. I can't make myself rest; I just have to keep writing. No fatigue or anything but I'm constantly worried that it'll hit me and it'll be a month before I can recover. Should that happen, I promise to let you all know. I'm doing my best to avoid that possibility but...

Anyway, here's hoping I can plow right through to the end! :D

Hey, if you ever need crazy but plausible story ideas you know where we are :P

But Amanda and Alan relationship was mostly based on sex,they were not so mature at that time,but when ever she needed some thing to discuss she went to Jack,so this time her rebound may not want sexual relation but reassurance,which will work if its given by Jack not Alan. Alan is not good with such things. Jack is perfect package .)

I'm not sure that Jack would be the right person for Amanda to turn to in the event that Sam decides to dump her. He would be thinking, I tried to fix this before and look what happened! Her mom and dad? They told her to break up with Alan and get a "real" boyfriend. Maybe she'll talk to Kayla but I wouldn't count on it.

Speaking of Alan, it remains to be seen just how serious he is about Kelly. She seems to be crazy about him but I wonder if the reverse is true. Remember in the car Alan said, "Worst case scenario, everything just goes back to the way it was, right?" I know he was referring to the situation with Jessica but maybe he was hoping for something else as well.

I'm not sure that Jack would be the right person for Amanda to turn to in the event that Sam decides to dump her. He would be thinking, I tried to fix this before and look what happened! Her mom and dad? They told her to break up with Alan and get a "real" boyfriend. Maybe she'll talk to Kayla but I wouldn't count on it.

I think if Amanda loses Sam she turns to promiscuity, offering herself to any guy who will fuck her hard so that she can feel 'wanted'. She might even look into getting paid for it.

I think if Amanda loses Sam she turns to promiscuity, offering herself to any guy who will fuck her hard so that she can feel 'wanted'. She might even look into getting paid for it.

That, scarily enough, could happen. After all, in the last chapter of the Tara arc, there was a mention about the consequences of the twins not being as close as they were. I'm assuming that goes beyond the Twin arc. She threw away one relationship for another that seemed good, but, considering what is happening with Sam and Joe, well...

Side note: Sam is massively denying that he's bi. When it is so obvious. If the Joe/Sam issue comes out into the open, Joe may end up getting more flak from it since at this point it is more known that Joe is bi than Sam being bi.

I can conclusively say that I am not! bi - but every once in a while a guy looks good, although never in a sexual way, just an attraction. And when I was a teenager who had never had a girl I did say yes to two guys, because like I said, a girl never asked me, or said yes when I asked them, and I was horny, but once the dicks were out I quickly lost interest. I had mine in someone's mouth, and in someone else's ass, and I couldn't keep it up.

So I can see where it's possible to check out a guy without being into guys. I ways going to disclaim that with Sam not being a horny virgin like me, but do we have any confirmation that Sam & Amanda have actually 'done it'?

So I can see where it's possible to check out a guy without being into guys. I ways going to disclaim that with Sam not being a horny virgin like me, but do we have any confirmation that Sam & Amanda have actually 'done it'?

No, we don't. That got me thinking that Homecoming is probably going to be strange and weird. If the group goes to dinner there will be ten of them sitting at the table this year. Should make for interesting conversation. Something will happen at the dance but I don't know what.

I can conclusively say that I am not! bi - but every once in a while a guy looks good, although never in a sexual way, just an attraction. And when I was a teenager who had never had a girl I did say yes to two guys, because like I said, a girl never asked me, or said yes when I asked them, and I was horny, but once the dicks were out I quickly lost interest. I had mine in someone's mouth, and in someone else's ass, and I couldn't keep it up.

We have no confirmation of any relationships having sex save when Alan and Amanda happened, then the other obvious one (Jack *cough* Kayla) . Sam and Amanda, Kelly and Alan, and all the others may have offered hints, but no one has said "we're fucking."

However, I think some inferences can be made. Amanda seemed to get really defensive when asked about them having sex. Alan just shrugs off any question about Kelly, and the two others in the group haven't been upfront.

Belle made a joke about Joe's dick, and Joe mentioning her tits, so you could probably infer that they've done it, considering that was months ago. (I realize this isn't the most sound logic.)

Becca in the last chapter asked Craig if he'd pound her like cement, and I took that as they'd done it before, because I can't see how she'd be comfortable saying that otherwise.

I don't think Kelly and Alan have fucked, just because they don't seem so serious(or at least Alan). If you want to get into analyzation of Alan, it could be seen that he may not want to commit sexually in fear of the same thing happening with Kelly as it did with Amanda. Maybe he still has left over feelings (i hope not though, as I've mentioned I never liked the twins relationship) for Amanda. Theres numerious reasons for them not fucking. Alternatively, Alan uses casual sex with Kelly to distance himself from the feelings for Amanda(but maybe deep in his mind, still thinking about Amanda whilst he pounds Kelly). I could go on.

So really, Amanda and Sam is the only toss up for me. I could see it going either way. Amanda is aparently open to sexual exploration, but she might have been put off that, at least temporarily. Sam seems open as well, seeing as he and Joe had done down "exploring." With that in mind, Amanda and him could have easily gotten it on. In the same way, I get a vibe that they may not have fucked, but I'm not sure what tells me that.

Edited by thismy

No, we don't. That got me thinking that Homecoming is probably going to be strange and weird. If the group goes to dinner there will be ten of them sitting at the table this year. Should make for interesting conversation. Something will happen at the dance but I don't know what.

Homecoming is before Halloween, isn't it? The big thing foreshadowed at Craig's party may be looming or exacerbated by events at homecoming. If you want a traditional interpretation, look to the party for maximum fracture.

Homecoming is before Halloween, isn't it? The big thing foreshadowed at Craig's party may be looming or exacerbated by events at homecoming. If you want a traditional interpretation, look to the party for maximum fracture.

Normally, but each school sets their own Homecoming date, at a home football game - that can be anywhere in September or October, with Halloween at the very end of October

Question: How do people handle incest in the stories they write tactfully? Tried adding it for a short story i did in creative writing class and i did not handle it like i thought i did. That and apparently, i didn't show enough emotion throughout the story, like it was deadpan. Any tips? (Going to get rid of the incest, as that serves no purpose, now that i think about it)

Question: How do people handle incest in the stories they write tactfully? Tried adding it for a short story i did in creative writing class and i did not handle it like i thought i did. That and apparently, i didn't show enough emotion throughout the story, like it was deadpan. Any tips? (Going to get rid of the incest, as that serves no purpose, now that i think about it)

I given some thought to this myself. Incest, at least for me, is a very ranged topic. Sometimes I like, sometimes I hate it. I don't mind it when I come across it, but I haven't put much forth towards writing it myself. I think that sometimes, you really want something to happen in a story, so you try your hardest to make it work, and then it doesn't. I'll offer a piece of advice I got from an old teacher. Effectively, he wrote a story where he had this pig which he wanted to keep alive. It didn't do any thing for the story, and his writing group said so. He had to kill the pig. Sometimes you just gotta scrap the idea. "Kill the pig"

As to the emotional point, I'm not sure exactly how it's deadpan, but I'll say a few things. First off, write your emotions. Try to get something that makes you feel. You can write emotion, create details, but that doesn't mean I'll feel it. Just because I say someone is sad doesn't make someone else see their sadness. If you do something that makes you emotional, chances are, you're bound to get others emotional too. Try not to put too much into how you'll make the emotions happen. Just write. Come back afterwards.

Does anyone know any good stories like jashley or bashulscribe or joe long stories I can read looking for literotica.com site or aff site

I've looked a little myself, but unfortunately I have nothing to offer on that matter. This may not be exactly what you're looking for, but this website isn't bad for a time filler. It's a choose your own adventure type thing. I'd try The Afterparty maybe.

I could always publish what I've been writing

Edited by thismy

Chapter 42 is up! :D

Wow...I'm actually surprised I was able to get a chapter this long out as quickly as I did. Sometimes it all just flows together. Hopefully that same speed translates to all my other chapters because I'm feeling kind of on a roll.

I know I said I worried a bit about burning out and, even though that's still a legitimate worry of mine, I'm not letting it deter me from my work. I will work my hardest to give you the best I can. You guys are the best readers/fans ever and I'm so thankful that you're enjoying this as much as you are.

Hope you all enjoy and I'll see you again soon :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.