Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Finished on an up note, the arc may be over (for now).

Well, i think its about to get worse, i don't know exactly what but i see some problems beginning to brew, this chapter was just the calm before the storm before all hell breaks lose or shit hits the fan or quite simply everything gets fucked...badly, in the ass, with a cactus, that's on fire, with no lube whatsoever

Well, i think its about to get worse, i don't know exactly what but i see some problems beginning to brew, this chapter was just the calm before the storm before all hell breaks lose or shit hits the fan or quite simply everything gets fucked...badly, in the ass, with a cactus, that's on fire, with no lube whatsoever

I don't think the Jack/Kayla/Tara discomfort will be the major concern, at leats not fro the foreseeable future. Kayla could still have flash backs.

But yeah, something will pounce on them. Jeff's probably been doing Internet searches to see what schools put on Suessical and find out where Kayla lives.

I don't think the Jack/Kayla/Tara discomfort will be the major concern, at leats not fro the foreseeable future. Kayla could still have flash backs.

But yeah, something will pounce on them. Jeff's probably been doing Internet searches to see what schools put on Suessical and find out where Kayla lives.

I'd also say Carson is a possibility as well, i mean he did pretty much break Tara's heart, so as to speak, so him returning could spark something.

I agree with Jack and Kayla both loving Tara, being a person they both care about will be something that can expedite the process of recovery from the threesome, so if Kayla talks in the next chapter, i'd say there's a big possibility of them getting over it without anymore pain and shit and making more painful and awkward choices.

I agree with Jack and Kayla both loving Tara, being a person they both care about will be something that can expedite the process of recovery from the threesome, so if Kayla talks in the next chapter, i'd say there's a big possibility of them getting over it without anymore pain and shit and making more painful and awkward choices.

But like Kayla said, Tara is always going to be around to remind her of it. It won't be "out of sight, out of mind." Kayla will bury it, but if there are times of stress in the relationship (will Rhona flirt?) the uncertainty may yank the sight of Jack and Tara back into Kayla's mind, and she will hit Jack over the head with it. I see a lingering insecurity on Kayla.

Then I just read BMS-12 where Carson proudly proclaims he'd fuck about any girl just for the fun of it.

I agree here to a certain extent. We still have 2? Chapters left in the summer saga, most likely. So, while I think their may be something heavy coming, there'll probably be a lot of build up. So there's a few things I'm envisioning.

First, we'll learn about Kayla's parent. What's been the problem, if they're on the mend, ect.

Second, Jack and Kayla will sit down and have a nice long talk. There'll be crying, yelling, anger, jealousy, but I think they'll come out on the other side a-ok. Kayla may still feel awkward with sex for a while, which, as we saw in the chapter, annoyed Jack. Maybe after having their own discussion, Kayla and Jack talk to Tara. They work on getting things smoothed out.

Third, maybe not in this next chapter, but the familiar face is coming. Who is coming, what will happen, are all questions that are on the table. They will probably cause some problems. Maybe it's for the better, and maybe they're only part of a larger plot.

Fourth, from what I got in the chapter, which I noted in a previous post, I think there's something up with Joe. I don't know what, but I'm seeing some sort of problem coming. Maybe he's into Sam.

All these things, along with some other problems which we, or I, can't foresee, will probably cause a super problem. All the catalysts for one big explosion.

Fourth, from what I got in the chapter, which I noted in a previous post, I think there's something up with Joe. I don't know what, but I'm seeing some sort of problem coming. Maybe he's into Sam.

and you remember there were whispers here in the peanut gallery about which team Sam was really playing for. Does Belle know as much about Joe as we do? How would Amanda handle finding her boyfriend making out with Joe?

and you remember there were whispers here in the peanut gallery about which team Sam was really playing for. Does Belle know as much about Joe as we do? How would Amanda handle finding her boyfriend making out with Joe?

Joe might want to get it on with Sam, but there is obviously Sam's consent required over here, Sam might not wanna do it with Joe, whatever the fuck 'it' is. Joe doesn't seem like the cheater type, so at least he'll tell Belle about what he wants, wait!!!!

Joe used to have a crush on Brad, what if he returns, and this time its just Joe and Brad., they face off each other, now that'll be something.

Yeah, Kayla is going to be reminded that Jack and Tara did it, every time she sees Tara she's going to see those images in her head, and she's not fucking Jack anytime soon.

I agree with @thismy that we probably got like a 2-3 chapters left, at this rate, i'd say a surprise will be waiting for them when they return, either this saga is ending with a cliffhanger, or its going to be the longest one yet.

Well, at least i got my finals to keep me keep me dreadful company till the next chapter comes out...yaaay. Kill me, just fucking kill me.

Edited by Mr_Fairplay

Well, at least i got my finals to keep me keep me dreadful company till the next chapter comes out...yaaay. Kill me, just fucking kill me.

The girl I troll on Twitter recently posted "Marry me, fuck me, kill me?"

I was so tempted to say "YES!" but I was afraid she might block me.

There's another angle on the ex who's still around. Kayla seeing Tara, because she's part of Jack's family, will forever remind her of that one night of what those two did.

In a deifferent scenario, I'll use Alan & Amanda as examples. They were intimate, in love, in secret, for several months. Once Alan gets into a stable relationship with another girl, there's always going to be, in the back of his mind

a some longing to get back with Amanda

b some pain over the break up with Amanda

c or both

that will interfere with his ability to commit to another girl, because Amanda will always be there, just the sight of her to remind him

I believe she is the one is Tara for jack. Tara is the one not Kayla that's my theory

Kayla does not endorse that theory.

But it's possible. Would they keep it a secret? Of course everyone would know Jack's not with Kayla anymore. He'd have to be either for some unknown reason celibate or openly banging his cousin. Maybe he just marries her and moves away.

Guest Justaquestion

I've read all these comments on chapter 34 and I agree with 99% of it. Joe and Sam will happen. No doubt. Whether Joe tries to make a move and Sam rejects and tells everyone joes secret or he also is gay/bi. And yea this Tara/Jack/Kayla situation is no where near done. Agreed its just the "calm before the storm". But I don't think Tara is THE one in "she is the one" but with this upcoming argument between Kayla and Jack it could drive a wedge in their relationship. I've said before Tara is my favorite character so I hope she finally becomes happy just not with Jack.

Kayla does not endorse that theory.

But it's possible. Would they keep it a secret? Of course everyone would know Jack's not with Kayla anymore. He'd have to be either for some unknown reason celibate or openly banging his cousin. Maybe he just marries her and moves away.

Now, that would be a plot twist. However, I don't think it's possible. In fact, I'm utterly mind boggled trying to imagine it. No, I don't think that's Joe's plan, or will be.

I think I had something else to say, a theory or something, but my brain is thoroughly fried.

Guest JohnnyBanana

Guys...who is coming back? Can't be zombie Walburn. Can't be Brad, there's no way the slew of charges he racked up was less than a year and there's no way the Entente doesn't know the exact date he's supposed to get out. Unless...overcrowding? He could get released but I don't see it happening. I think it's Carson.

People of Capua!!! Are we even certain that this story has a happy ending???

I know most of us seem to believe that this story does, in fact, has a happy ending, but in the light of recent events i'm leaning towards the possibility that something irreparable is going to happen or has already happened. Popular theory is Joe's (the one from the story) is gonna make a move on Sam, take that piece of info and add it on what we already know, Kayla's freaked out about the 3some and has refused sex to Jack, Tara feels guilty for driving a wedge in between them, Jack has been dealing with problems after problems for a year and i'm thinking he's nearing his breaking point, and Kayla also has issues of her parents to deal with, and on top of that someone we know is coming back, hmm? I don't know about you guys but this looks like a perfect recipe for a major cluster fuck, a really bad, irreparable cluster fuck.

People of Capua!!! Are we even certain that this story has a happy ending???

I know most of us seem to believe that this story does, in fact, has a happy ending, but in the light of recent events i'm leaning towards the possibility that something irreparable is going to happen or has already happened. Popular theory is Joe's (the one from the story) is gonna make a move on Sam, take that piece of info and add it on what we already know, Kayla's freaked out about the 3some and has refused sex to Jack, Tara feels guilty for driving a wedge in between them, Jack has been dealing with problems after problems for a year and i'm thinking he's nearing his breaking point, and Kayla also has issues of her parents to deal with, and on top of that someone we know is coming back, hmm? I don't know about you guys but this looks like a perfect recipe for a major cluster fuck, a really bad, irreparable cluster fuck.

Yes, I see the problems. Yes, I understand that a lot of strife and pain is occurring. Yes, I see how things don't always end well. Yes, I'm aware that we're all making an assumption on this.

I just don't see how the story can't end well. It's She Is The One. Kayla is The One. I think we can make an inference that 34 chapters with Kayla, and Jack saying(or thinking) She is the one, means she'll be the one. Not Tara, not any other girl. In one way or another, it'll end with Jack and Kayla together. No matter the circumstances, when the story ends with Jack and Kayla together, for better or for worse, it'll be a happy ending to me. I get that negative theories are fun to discuss and ponder. I enjoy them. But in the end it's just not plausible for them to split or fail.

If anything, even if they, in the far, far, future, spilt up, Jack and Kayla will be together for a long time.

If it ends bad, I will literally eat my hat.

Edited by thismy

Yes, I see the problems. Yes, I understand that a lot of strife and pain is occurring. Yes, I see how things don't always end well. Yes, I'm aware that we're all making an assumption on this.

I just don't see how the story can't end well. It's She Is The One. Kayla is The One. I think we can make an inference that 34 chapters with Kayla, and Jack saying(or thinking) She is the one, means she'll be the one. Not Tara, not any other girl. In one way or another, it'll end with Jack and Kayla together. No matter the circumstances, when the story ends with Jack and Kayla together, for better or for worse, it'll be a happy ending to me. I get that negative theories are fun to discuss and ponder. I enjoy them. But in the end it's just not plausible for them to split or fail.

If anything, even if they, in the far, far, future, spilt up, Jack and Kayla will be together for a long time.

If it ends bad, I will literally eat my hat.

If Jack and Kayla end up together (which i hope and pray to God they do), it will be a good ending, it will be a happy ending. As far as i know, the concept of The One implies the person who is perfect for you, a person who is there for you every step of the way, a person who loves you, cares for you, protects you, cherishes you, a person who is your soulmate, a person who you're destined to be with, forever. So, considering that definition, i don't think Kayla and Jack will split, sure they may take a break, but they can't be away from each other, hell THEY are each other's soulmates, they're crazy about each other, that's why Kayla's hurting so much, no matter what they'll end up together (God, i sure hope so)...unless, Joe decides to get sadistic, i mean George .R.R. Martin level sadistic.

I came up with the theory because i'm trying to keep a good sense of realism, because in real life shit doesn't always happen to your plans and expectations, sometimes the person you love the most ends up hurting you the most, and leaves your heart ripped out to shreds, so yeah, that's why that theory.

I'm also going to present two theories concerning Brad and Jeff.

Brad= Instead of Jack and Brad stand off, it's Joe and Brad stand off. The truth about Joe's crush comes out, it gets ugly Jack tries to save Joe, gets hit.

Jeff= Jeff comes back, Kayla wants a threesome with him...i haven't thought what happens afterwards...Jack goes through with the idea reluctantly, it even a bigger disaster than the previous one, Jack and Kayla split (hey, so maybe that's how it doesn't turn out to be a happy ending).

Again, i'm not saying that's how its gonna happen (although Brad/Joe standoff will be really interesting) and God i hope it does NOT turn out to be that way. So, i guess i'm trying to eliminate unlikely theories by coming up with them or something equally stupid.

Now, that would be a plot twist. However, I don't think it's possible. In fact, I'm utterly mind boggled trying to imagine it. No, I don't think that's Joe's plan, or will be.

I think I had something else to say, a theory or something, but my brain is thoroughly fried.

I was pointing out that while possible, it's also improbable.

Was thinking of something while I drove to work this morning, and wanted to ask you guys, many of you still young. Is it me, or how I'm wired, or are most/all guys this way?

Over my life, I'd say less than ten times, there have been girls/women I've met who have just given me an immediate, overwhelming reaction. No chance to think, to even really check her out rationally. Unplanned, unexpected. She walks though the door and WHAM! I'll tingle all over, even feel like I'm drunk as my mind is numbed and can't think of anything else. Even 35 years later I can name off this short list of mine, as they were all memorable.

The problem is, what if you are already in a loving, committed relationship/marriage when this new woman appears?

Was thinking of something while I drove to work this morning, and wanted to ask you guys, many of you still young. Is it me, or how I'm wired, or are most/all guys this way?

Over my life, I'd say less than ten times, there have been girls/women I've met who have just given me an immediate, overwhelming reaction. No chance to think, to even really check her out rationally. Unplanned, unexpected. She walks though the door and WHAM! I'll tingle all over, even feel like I'm drunk as my mind is numbed and can't think of anything else. Even 35 years later I can name off this short list of mine, as they were all memorable.

The problem is, what if you are already in a loving, committed relationship/marriage when this new woman appears?

Were all hard wired like that (to the gender we like). Its just because the animalistic side of human nature isn't hard wired for long term relationships.

Look at an alpha male in a lion pride. He doesn't stick to one female he bangs the whole lot of them as much as possible because every mammal strives to procreate. Society invented marriage and relationships, so its still perfectly natural to like other people too.

Were all hard wired like that (to the gender we like). Its just because the animalistic side of human nature isn't hard wired for long term relationships.

I'm asking specifically about an overwhelming, sensory overload, non-rational response. No time to think.

Edited by Joe Long

Look at an alpha male in a lion pride. He doesn't stick to one female he bangs the whole lot of them as much as possible because every mammal strives to procreate. Society invented marriage and relationships, so its still perfectly natural to like other people too.

Liking other people is ok, acting on those urges is not. Yeah, at one point in a person's relationship he/she's eyes wander, sure they look at other people and they may appreciate what they see, they may even have an initial reaction of attraction, but what matters is that it remains just that, it doesn't go any further than that.

I'm asking specifically about an overwhelming non-rational response. No time to think.

Yeah, happened to me tons of times, but i was always single.

Yeah, this has happened to me a few times(I think only twice) in the same way I'm about to describe. It's never been immediate for me.

It happened recently with a girl I had a class with who I vaguely knew. One day she asked me question, and it was like I just noticed her, like I was aware that she existed, but then she really was there. If that makes any sense. I looked at her and it was like a freight train. It was really hard to answer her question after that.

So yeah, I think it happens, and it's normal.

It was like "oh, she's gonna sit right there...she's so close, I can feel her warmth, I'm tingling all over...if the pastor says to hug the person next to us, I know I'm gonna pop a boner and go straight to HELL!...and after that I'll have to hear it from my wife"

Guest Alllkindzzz

Wait did I miss something when did it say someone is coming back? Or is it just more theories? I feel like this Sam situation will be the next big thing or side thing to Kayla Jack and Tara.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.