Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Wait did I miss something when did it say someone is coming back? Or is it just more theories? I feel like this Sam situation will be the next big thing or side thing to Kayla Jack and Tara.

The author Joe, before ch 34, said that someone from the past will be making a comeback...leaving us all guessing

Was thinking of something while I drove to work this morning, and wanted to ask you guys, many of you still young. Is it me, or how I'm wired, or are most/all guys this way?

Over my life, I'd say less than ten times, there have been girls/women I've met who have just given me an immediate, overwhelming reaction. No chance to think, to even really check her out rationally. Unplanned, unexpected. She walks though the door and WHAM! I'll tingle all over, even feel like I'm drunk as my mind is numbed and can't think of anything else. Even 35 years later I can name off this short list of mine, as they were all memorable.

The problem is, what if you are already in a loving, committed relationship/marriage when this new woman appears?

Yeah, sometimes the chemistry just kicks in, you gotta ask yourself though, is a moment of lust worth what you share with someone you have a deeper conection with.

"... swallowing a bite of a burger that was, honestly, on par with Five Guys..."

Bullshit ;)

On a more serious note, not bad, although I miss the fun days of the earlier chapters...

Was thinking of something while I drove to work this morning, and wanted to ask you guys, many of you still young. Is it me, or how I'm wired, or are most/all guys this way?

Over my life, I'd say less than ten times, there have been girls/women I've met who have just given me an immediate, overwhelming reaction. No chance to think, to even really check her out rationally. Unplanned, unexpected. She walks though the door and WHAM! I'll tingle all over, even feel like I'm drunk as my mind is numbed and can't think of anything else. Even 35 years later I can name off this short list of mine, as they were all memorable.

The problem is, what if you are already in a loving, committed relationship/marriage when this new woman appears?

Yeah, seems to happen to me quite often, although that's probably the low self-confidence talking...trying to work on that.

Yeah, seems to happen to me quite often, although that's probably the low self-confidence talking...trying to work on that.

Well, I'm thinking, last September Jack hated to get out of bed, had to shut off that alarm and drag himself off to the first day of school...and then he met Kayla. A year later, it's time to start his Junior year. Are there any new girls at Brow Ridge? Will Jack notice? Will Kayla notice first? Will Kayla be keeping an eye on Jack for any sign that he notices?

Or BOOM WOW Jack doesn't even have time to realize he's been washed over by a tidal wave...but he already has Kayla. How does he calm down his hormones and stay faithful to his true love?

I made a list of 12 over the last 40 years, 8 in the 30 years that I've been married. It can be real distracting, but I haven't strayed.

Edited by Joe Long

Well, I'm thinking, last September Jack hated to get out of bed, had to shut off that alarm and drag himself off to the first day of school...and then he met Kayla. A year later, it's time to start his Junior year. Are there any new girls at Brow Ridge? Will Jack notice? Will Kayla notice first? Will Kayla be keeping an eye on Jack for any sign that he notices?

Or BOOM WOW Jack doesn't even have time to realize he's been washed over by a tidal wave...but he already has Kayla. How does he calm down his hormones and stay faithful to his true love?

That'll probably happen, and Joe might write about it, but remember that pool party? (Chapter 29, I think) Kayla asks Jack what he thinks of Belle and Becca, and Jack's impartial, saying that Kayla is all he notices. Yeah, he seems pretty devote. Of course, that's not to say that he won't, can't, look. Like with Rhona.

That fog has come over me, but I've pushed through. Jack can too, I think. (But I've been signle)

I made a list of 12 over the last 40 years, 8 in the 30 years that I've been married. It can be real distracting, but I haven't strayed.

With the current scenario, Kayla will be keeping an eye on Jack, his hormones will rage but he'll try his hardest to control them and stray faithful to his girlfriend.

That's if they have a talk and Kayla's insecurities somewhat go away, or they don't have a talk and she's getting really insecure, she senses Jack's discomfort and mistakes it for attraction, blowing it outta proportion = highly likely.

Personally, i blame Kayla, it was her fucking idea, she MADE Jack go through with the threesome, and now she's acting all pissy at him like he did something wrong, "oh, my boyfriend had sex with another girl before my very eyes", Yeah, because you fucking made him!

Edited by Mr_Fairplay

, or they don't have a talk and she's getting really insecure, she senses Jack's discomfort and mistakes it for attraction, blowing it outta proportion = highly likely.

or it takes Jack an extra second to look away when the new girl's wearing her shorts in gym class

Personally, i blame Kayla, it was her fucking idea, she MADE Jack go through with the threesome, and now she's acting all pissy at him like he did something wrong, "oh, my boyfriend had sex with another girl before my very eyes", Yeah, because you fucking made him!

That is not the definition of female logic.

We had two concert tickets, but she went into false labor. Everything was stabilized, but she had to spend the night.

"Go ahead, go to the concert"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes - go!"

"The concert was great!"

"You went??"

"You told me I could!"

"You should know I didn't mean that!"

Edited by Joe Long

or it takes Jack an extra second to look away when the new girl's wearing her shorts in gym class

That is not the definition of female logic.

We had two concert tickets, but she went into false labor. Everything was stabilized, but she had to spend the night.

"Go ahead, go to the concert"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes - go!"

"The concert was great!"

"You went??"

"You told me I could!"

"You should know I didn't mean that!"

So, lemme get this straight, Kayla did not want Jack to go through with the threesome? Jack didn't wanna do it in the first place! He even had problems when he was doing it! Come on, Kayla!

So, lemme get this straight, Kayla did not want Jack to go through with the threesome? Jack didn't wanna do it in the first place! He even had problems when he was doing it! Come on, Kayla!

With Kayla, I think at the time she had talked herself into it, but deep down inside didn't want to. Thought she was helping a friend. Now she has to face up to her own actions.

Many years ago my PC broke down when I didn't have a lot of money. Tried to fix it myself. Fried it, messed up my billing paying and other things. Even after things were resolved, was depressed and mentally beat myself up for the mistakes I could see in hindsight. "If I had been smarter, not acted so quickly, all the troubles could have been avoided". That's where it was Jack's job (in her mind) to save Kayla from her own bad decision.

I'm writing a scene where Joe and Hannah are in a group, things get uncomfortable for her, but she doesn't speak up. Finally she runs off in tears. Joe catches up, calms her down, and she tells him why. He asks, "why didn't you say no?" "I was waiting for you to say no - they would have listened to you!"

Edited by Joe Long

With Kayla, I think at the time she had talked herself into it, but deep down inside didn't want to. Thought she was helping a friend. Now she has to face up to her own actions.

That's where it was Jack's job (in her mind) to save Kayla from her own bad decision.

So, Tara thinks it's her fault, Kayla thinks its her fault and Jack didn't stop her, and Jack didn't wanted to do it in the first place but now wants to move past it so life can go back to normal...whatever normal is for these guys?

So, Tara thinks it's her fault, Kayla thinks its her fault and Jack didn't stop her, and Jack didn't wanted to do it in the first place but now wants to move past it so life can go back to normal...whatever normal is for these guys?

See - now THAT'S why teenagers shouldn't be having sex!

And especially under any circumstance, attempt activities that'll complicate, fuck up and in some cases break up even adult relationships.

They really should have learned the rules in high school health class:

Guys: "if you have sex, your dick will shrivel up and fall off!"

Girls: "if you even get close to a mans's dick, you will get pregnant!"

All: "if you have sex, your lives will end and you'll die!"

Guys: "if you have sex, your dick will shrivel up and fall off!"

but when I was a 19 year old virgin working Friday & Saturday nights at the hospital, the 40 year old nurse told me if I DIDN'T start using it, my dick would shrivel up and fall off.

one day she even asked me to come up to the supply closest with her, and once there said that's where the doctors liked to grab the nurse's asses...but I was a dolt

but when I was a 19 year old virgin working Friday & Saturday nights at the hospital, the 40 year old nurse told me if I DIDN'T start using it, my dick would shrivel up and fall off.

one day she even asked me to come up to the supply closest with her, and once there said that's where the doctors liked to grab the nurse's asses...but I was a dolt

Ouch...

Something kinda along those lines happened to me. I was playing the "are you nervous?" Game with a friend of mine. Basically groping her, my younger friend who was there freaks out. She freaks out, we leave. I get a text later that she "want me to come over so she can show me something." I'm like "ok" but I see my younger friend on the way over, and he comes up to me. (We all lived close together) we walked you to her door, she opens it, sees my younger friend, frowns, and says "oh, I forgot what it was."

I still cringe sometimes. And that's not the only story like that I have. I was a real oblivious person. Really oblivious.

Ouch...

Something kinda along those lines happened to me. I was playing the "are you nervous?" Game with a friend of mine. Basically groping her, my younger friend who was there freaks out. She freaks out, we leave. I get a text later that she "want me to come over so she can show me something." I'm like "ok" but I see my younger friend on the way over, and he comes up to me. (We all lived close together) we walked you to her door, she opens it, sees my younger friend, frowns, and says "oh, I forgot what it was."

I still cringe sometimes. And that's not the only story like that I have. I was a real oblivious person. Really oblivious.

Thankfully nothing like that happened...that i know of...that i can remember. I had a chance once, chick flat out asked me " wanna see my tits?" my answer was, "Fuck yes", ended up making out and groping.

Around the same time, not quite as bad but something I still beat myself up about for a long time.

Ran into a girl at Dairy Queen. She just graduated from my HS, but had only been in town a year so I never met her even though she lived one block from me. Went to her house, talked, she showed me around. Her parents were gone, we were the only ones in the house. We were hitting it off great. I thought this had a future. Then she told me they were moving to Georgia in three days.

I was so shocked, stunned, disappointed. Such promise, then snatched away.

I said, "I just don't know what to say, what to do, I've never been in a situation like this, to meet someone and then find they're leaving."

She leaned in and whispered, "Go for it."

My mind already reeling, I thought, "What? Did I hear that right? I don't want to try something she doesn't want!"

"What?", I asked.

"Never mind. Hey, I have to get up early, and I think my parents are going to be back soon - nice meeting you!"

"Can I come back tomorrow?"

"I don't know, I'll be busy packing."

"I can help!"

Edited by Joe Long

Ahem,

Also being more social is up to

Looks like there's one next to Wegman's, but I had to Google it as I've never been in there, just driving down the highway on my way to work. The theaters and the grocery are the only ones visible at 55 mph.I thought I was going to bed early, but now I just put 2+ hours into chapter 12 of Being More Social. Good read.

Bashful scribe did another great story with a great cliff hanger can't wait for the next chapter

Chapter 12 of being more social is up

I think we got it.

Hey everyone!

Bashful Scribe just started a forum thread here on AFF. You can find it in the General area with mine and Magusfang's forums. Please go and show him some support. I'd like for him to feel as welcome as possible :)

Hey everyone!

Bashful Scribe just started a forum thread here on AFF. You can find it in the General area with mine and Magusfang's forums. Please go and show him some support. I'd like for him to feel as welcome as possible :)

Great! I had suggested that to him the other day.

Then maybe I'll get myself moving and post my re-edited story.

Are there any age restrictions here? In bashful's latest chapter he wrote that Adam is 14 and Megan had been 13 when she did stuff.

Edited by Joe Long

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.