Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

I still think Chester was caught wanking to Tara's Facebook photos, after Mom was spending too many late night business dinners in DC

See, while this is plausible, Chester(naw, it's gotta be Mr. Hannigan for me, I'm still too young) seems to accompany Mrs. Hannigan on too many trips. I'm thinking it's more than that. A dry spell plus some.

The more I think about your theory, the more I like it. Mr. Hannigan has taken a secret fancy to Tara. As well, they've hit one of their dry spells, and have fallen out of love. I think Kayla's got some stuff awaiting her when she gets home, weither good or not.

Honestly guys, i'm a little fed up from the story, concerning recent events at least. And don't even get me started on Kayla...speaking of which, i found a rather befitting song for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ048znpl6k

The band is called Framing Hanley, they're breaking up this year sadly, but they did put out some decent music though.

Edited by Mr_Fairplay

Honestly guys, i'm a little fed up from the story, concerning recent events at least. And don't even get me started on Kayla...speaking of which, i found a rather befitting song for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ048znpl6k

The band is called Framing Hanley, they're breaking up this year sadly, but they did put out some decent music though.

The song wasn't bad, but I'm not a huge fan of that genre of music anyway, so. Not sure that it fits Kayla to well. I can see where you're coming from, but Kayla still is the girl she used to be, and she's not stupid. There's just a lot of shit happening.

In regards to your frustration/ fed up-ness, what are the specific things that bother you?

Also, on a completely different note, I think I need to stay away from twitter. My God, the number of self bemoaning tweets I see. Mostly from girls. I'm not one of those cringy "girls did you know" people, but really, it's like every guy must be an asshole. Maybe that's how Tara feels. The whole thing drives me insane.

The song wasn't bad, but I'm not a huge fan of that genre of music anyway, so. Not sure that it fits Kayla to well. I can see where you're coming from, but Kayla still is the girl she used to be, and she's not stupid. There's just a lot of shit happening.

In regards to your frustration/ fed up-ness, what are the specific things that bother you?

Also, on a completely different note, I think I need to stay away from twitter. My God, the number of self bemoaning tweets I see. Mostly from girls. I'm not one of those cringy "girls did you know" people, but really, it's like every guy must be an asshole. Maybe that's how Tara feels. The whole thing drives me insane.

Well, @thismy, i haven't been using social media actively for over 6 months now, other than an occasional status update or a picture, i don't feel like using Facebook and Twitter or any other type of social media. In response to the bemoaning tweets from girls, the Katt Williams sums up pretty nice what needs to be said, look him up on YouTube, search The Pimp Chronicles part 1, the one where he's wearing a green velvet jacket.

My frustration is a result of a lot of things, mainly the changes Kayla has gone through, i know people change but her change has been like all of a sudden for me at least, could be wrong here. The only guy who's remained static is Jack, he's almost the same from what we saw on Day 1, and Tara, my God, oh sweet Tara, she's naive to say the least. She needs a nice guy who treats her nice, like Jack does Kayla, but she always gets attracted to the douchebags i.e Carson. The reason? Well, douchebags possess a certain level of confidence the nice guys don't, look at the first chapter, Jack is hesitant to introduce himself to Kayla the first time he sees her but Craig wastes no time to swoop in. Now on to Carson, why was Tara attracted to Carson? Because he possessed somewhat the same degree of confidence Craig possessed, so why was no one else other than Tara attracted to him? well, because the other girls were already in committed relationships with the nice guys, and how'd they get there? by having their hearts broken by douchebags before, after which the nice guy comes and picks up the pieces and the girl realizes there are some genuinely nice dudes alive as well, and more than often they are stuck inside "The Friendzone".

I'm pissed at Kayla, because she may not have done something yet, but very soon she will, like push Jack away, which she has already started by refusing sex. What you think is gonna happen next, it started off with no sex, now when Jack's gonna want to try to talk, she's gonna say something like "Not now Jack", understandable that she went through the threesome, but when that happens, it will be months into it. Jack's gonna be more than pissed then.

I could probably come up with a theory on what Kayla's gonna do next, but i have no idea how girls think and if i did, i would be in a loving, committed relationship instead of using my hand.

In addition to all that, i have a really sore throat with a bad cough, my throat feels like someone rubbed it vigorously with sandpaper, on top of that my lungs hurt from all the coughing, i took some meds but it takes some time for them to work.

Edited by Mr_Fairplay

Tara, my God, oh sweet Tara, she's naive to say the least. She needs a nice guy who treats her nice, like Jack does Kayla, but she always gets attracted to the douchebags i.e Carson. The reason? Well, douchebags possess a certain level of confidence the nice guys don't, look at the first chapter, Jack is hesitant to introduce himself to Kayla the first time he sees her but Craig wastes no time to swoop in. Now on to Carson, why was Tara attracted to Carson? Because he possessed somewhat the same degree of confidence Craig possessed, so why was no one else other than Tara attracted to him? well, because the other girls were already in committed relationships with the nice guys, and how'd they get there? by having their hearts broken by douchebags before, after which the nice guy comes and picks up the pieces and the girl realizes there are some genuinely nice dudes alive as well, and more than often they are stuck inside "The Friendzone".

Don't give up! I think you've nailed something here that I didn't see before.

Why does Tara (and other girls) go for the kind of guys they don't actually want or need? Because those guys are confident. The girls put out, and instead of being satisfied, then end up being fucked by some conceited douche, all the while us shy guys standing quietly in the background, waiting, who would treat her like the princess she is, are left to go home and beat our meat in frustration.

Edited by Joe Long

Don't give up! I think you've nailed something here that I didn't see before.

Why does Tara (and other girls) go for the kind of guys they don't actually want or need? Because those guys are confident. The girls put out, and instead of being satisfied, then end up being fucked by some conceited douche, all the while us shy guys standing quietly in the background, waiting, who would treat her like the princess she is, are left to go home and beat our meat in frustration.

I know, i'm a genius, hahahaha.....dude, this is like universal, it happens everywhere, the nice guys end up in the friendzone while the douchebags desecrate someone they deeply care about, if only some of the nice guys grew a pair every once in a while, no douchebag will ever screw over a nice girl and the good guy will always get the girl.

And for the record, i'm not giving up, in fact i'm just getting started.

I know, i'm a genius, hahahaha.....dude, this is like universal, it happens everywhere, the nice guys end up in the friendzone while the douchebags desecrate someone they deeply care about, if only some of the nice guys grew a pair every once in a while, no douchebag will ever screw over a nice girl and the good guy will always get the girl.

And for the record, i'm not giving up, in fact i'm just getting started.

Tried just going for the 'be confident' route before. Didn't work as well as I had planned (I got friendzoned)

Tried just going for the 'be confident' route before. Didn't work as well as I had planned (I got friendzoned)

Some people argue that guys in the friendzone are potential fuck mates, they say that women put them there as backup options, while many disagree with these guys, there is a sliver of truth in that assumption, think about when a woman cheats, who does she go to first? The guys in the friendzone, she cries over her boyfriend, they offer a shoulder to cry on and sometimes the guy in the friendzone ends up balls deep in the girl.

My point being, it's different for everyone. Now here's what you can do, keep up your confident nice guy approach but also act like you're indifferent to her charms, women are good at detecting whether their charms are working or not. There is a very fine line between acting uninterested and head over heels. You need to be like, "OK, you're cute, attractive, funny, smart, *insert any quality that you like*, but why should i choose you?" Douchey approach? Agreed. But it works, so if you spice it up with the nice guy charms, BINGO! You got yourself the perfect strategy.

I've personally used this on 3 girls, and each and everyone of them showed me great results, didn't even come close to the friendzone.

You ever think maybe girls go for the douches because as kids we're taught 'he's mean to you because he likes you'?

That's what they say in kindergarten, fucking lies.

Some people argue that guys in the friendzone are potential fuck mates, they say that women put them there as backup options,

When in college, if a girl I asked out told me she was turning me down because she was already taken, I'd do my best to place myself in her friendzone as a backup option, as long as I was still available.

What was the worst that could happen? You'd be friends with some hot girls and they'd pass on the word to their friends. Has to be better than getting a reputation for being a douche.

It all comes down to the girl and what kind of relationship you have with her, if she's a good friend then even though she's taken and rejected you, she'll at least try to set you up with her single hot friends, if she's the bad kind then you're shit outta luck, if she's the evil type she'll cheat on her boyfriend and fuck you (but if she cheated on her bf, chances are she'll cheat on you too), and if she's the good type, she'll set you up with someone better.

Pros: you are friends with hot girls who can set you up with other hit girls, or at least they'll make you look good.

Cons: possible heartbreak and blueballs.

Again, depends on the girl.

If she's not good I wouldn't want her anyway, except maybe for one night of drunken sex.

**DANGER, WILL ROBINSON**

But in this day and age, one night of drunken sex can ruin your life forever.

I think the key is not getting hung up an anyone until there's an actual relationship to invest in. Otherwise she's just the shiny toy in the store window. If it doesn't work, move along. I wasted too many years before learning that.

Edited by Joe Long

But in this day and age, one night of drunken sex can ruin your life forever.

100% true, yet everyone of my age group wants that, and i'm like staring at them with what is known as my WTF face (patent pending). I told you i haven't been on anything remotely resembling a date in over 6 months, the reason is that i tried, but i never felt anything towards the girl, there were pretty hot ones, but other than getting an occasional boner (which is rare), i felt nothing, no excitement, no reason to continue to get to know her other than a friend (in some cases, I am the one doing the friendzoning). And yet, i can name like 50 guys i know who would actually like to fuck someone who's so boring, that they can put me to sleep faster than Xanax and Valium combined, just because she's hot, not that i'm complaining, but come on, a good personality would be nice.

But sometimes the nice guys get the girls, sometimes the girl is smart enough to recognize the douchebag, and instead goes for the nice guy (much like ourselves here), the guy treats her like a princess that she is, and the girl treats him like the king of the world. It's like they're two pieces of a puzzle that fit together, and when they do come together, they finally realize why it didn't work with anyone else.

Theory Question: People on this thread have theorized that Jack might be a little tempted when school reopens and the new girls come, what about Kayla? Doesn't she get affected in the same way? Post threesome, when Jack asks if she has someone in mind for a MMF 3some, she says that none from whom they know, what about the new kids? How about Kayla wants a threesome with a new kid? What will Jack do then?

Edited by Mr_Fairplay

Hey everyone!

So, quite a while since the last update, huh? Looks like everyone's been keeping busy on the forums in the meantime, I'm glad to see. Sorry it's been a while but having to make up for the lost work time while I was on vacation meant I had to work several 12-hour shifts in a row xP It basically left me in two states: working and sleep. So I didn't have time to update.

But, here I am, so let's do some catch-up.

First, Reality Check from the last chapter:

- Minor point, but everything they say about the humidity is exactly how I feel. It's no sweat for me in the cold (no pun intended) but once it's a degree over room temperate, I'm like Mike Tyson at a third-grade spelling bee. It's horrible.

- A buddy of mine actually did the whole 'let's throw all of them fruits and vegetables together to make healthy smoothie' thing, pretending it was a legit drink. I still have nightmares about it.

- The whole roller-skating rink incident happened to me with a previous girlfriend. If I concentrate hard, I can still feel my head hitting the ground. Ouch.

- As much as it pains me to say it, Jack's frustrations at being denied sex are very much like my own thoughts. Oh, I'll respect the decision and everything, but if I'm in the mood and it's been a bad few days, there will be plenty of grumbling. I'm not proud of it but there you go.

Second, Bad Idea Confessional:

I wanted Jack and Craig to have their fight in the lunch room back in Chapter 4. It was going to be a big throwdown, with the two of them slinging each other across tables, into trash cans, and cranking each other over the head with trays. It was gonna be brutal. I realized that I couldn't get away with it in a lunch room, since teachers would be around to break it up almost at once. If it was barely a fight, there was no reason to put it in. So it just became a short scuffle, with the big fight still a couple chapters away.

All right, so onto other stuff. I'm about halfway through the current chapter and am aiming to have it done by this weekend, if all goes well. There are only about two or three chapters left in the Summer Saga before the school year starts up again and believe me, I have plans for that. I'm not going to reveal anything but for those of you looking for a 'relaxing' time for Jack and company...give it a little bit. That's all I'll say. Believe me, he's going through a lot less emotionally than I did at the time and I would have liked nothing more than to just have time away from all that stuff so...I'm trying to do it as realistically as I can. All I ask is that you don't judge the characters too harshly. They might do it to each other but we, at least, have the benefit of experience that I wish I'd had at the time.

More updates to follow. See you soon :)

Theory Question: People on this thread have theorized that Jack might be a little tempted when school reopens and the new girls come, what about Kayla? Doesn't she get affected in the same way? Post threesome, when Jack asks if she has someone in mind for a MMF 3some, she says that none from whom they know, what about the new kids? How about Kayla wants a threesome with a new kid? What will Jack do then?

I said about experiences I've had, unplanned, when the sight of someone is just overwhelming. You can try to ignore them, but just can't.

It would be fun to have this happen to Kara, but that struggle is mostly mental and as we are getting the story from Jack's POV, we only get to see inside his mind. Anything with Kara would have to be thru Jack's eyes, which might not be as satisfying for the reader.

Still, it might work, Some hunk starts at school, and hard as she tries Kara can't quit stealing glances. Jack challenges her about how her tongue hangs out whenever the new guy is around. Of course she doesn't want to, but her comment about "other guys" is still in his mind.

I said about experiences I've had, unplanned, when the sight of someone is just overwhelming. You can try to ignore them, but just can't.

It would be fun to have this happen to Kara, but that struggle is mostly mental and as we are getting the story from Jack's POV, we only get to see inside his mind. Anything with Kara would have to be thru Jack's eyes, which might not be as satisfying for the reader.

Still, it might work, Some hunk starts at school, and hard as she tries Kara can't quit stealing glances. Jack challenges her about how her tongue hangs out whenever the new guy is around. Of course she doesn't want to, but her comment about "other guys" is still in his mind.

Yes, but unless Joe leaves a cliffhanger at the end of this saga or leaves some unfinished business that leads into the next saga, i don't see this happening, simply put, unless Kayla and Jack make up, have that talk and get over these hard feelings (somehow) by the end of this saga, i don't see that happening. But if Jack and Kayla don't make up and those feelings continue into the next saga, then there might be a chance of that happening, particularly a MMF threesome.

The way i see it, Jack and Kayla both have something that they dread, Jack = having to give Kayla a MMF threesome.

Kayla = Jack wanting another girl.

They now have insecurities, and judging by the pace of this saga, if something does not happen during these last couple of chapters of this saga, chances are this will continue into the next saga.

What i really fear is Jack actually giving Kayla a MMF threesome, the only way i can get over that is if Underoath decides to rejoin.

What i really fear is Jack actually giving Kayla a MMF threesome, the only way i can get over that is if Underoath decides to rejoin.

I don't think any of them will ever consider a threesome again. What has happened, even when things appear to be patched up, is a lost of trust. I think that will cause Kayla or Jack to over react when they see the other doing anything out of line, even unintentionally.

I don't think any of them will ever consider a threesome again. What has happened, even when things appear to be patched up, is a lost of trust. I think that will cause Kayla or Jack to over react when they see the other doing anything out of line, even unintentionally.

Yes, i was just thinking, since there are going to be some trust issues, would Jessica and Nick try anything on Jack and Kayla, respectively?

Speaking of trust issues, i have a feeling eventually they'll have a big heart to heart and get over what happened, some tears will be shed, and they'll emerge stronger than ever. I have to admit, Kayla does not seem like the "Eye for an Eye" type, so its unlikely for another threesome, besides Joe will update us on that i think. But something has to trigger the heart to heart conversation, and i think its familiar face.

I have a hunch, this face will be revealed at the end of this saga, leaving this saga at a cliffhanger, if its Jeff then he would have transferred to Jack's school so he can get his hands on Kayla, that will trigger Jack's own insecurities and add Kayla's insecurities on top, you have the perfect recipe for the heart to heart.

Edited by Mr_Fairplay

I actually have a friend like that, problem is all her friends are in a relationship already.

Sometimes its friends of friends...or you can just be friends with these girls, and when you go out to have fun with them, the other girls will look at you and wonder "hmm, what does that guy got?", their curiosity is piqued, and now you have their attention, so you swoop in for the kill, seal the deal, get a date, ace the date, get more dates, make an impression, make her official, BOOM! you now have a steady girlfriend.

Edited by Mr_Fairplay

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.