Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Jack's dad is Tara's real father as alluded to in the Christmas chapter. Her father doesn't look like her and Tara and Jack have a bond closer than cousins even before the threesome.

Ok, is this something I missed? I've seen it talked about but never really understood. Where's the allusion? Can someone point it out to me? Or at least which chapter.

Tara being pregnant with Jack's child. Man that would suck. I would hate that plot twist. It's not really plausible anyway. Tara must be on the pill, and Jack was nowhere near finishing. Doubt he even had much precum.

The post I wrote earlier about Jack's dad being Tara's father was meant to be a wild speculation. Instead of alluded to I should have said hinted at. But wouldn't that be something if it was true and then Tara became pregnant? Also the post that Tara could be late could work. The story goes that Tara is late and she shares with Kayla. Drama unfolds as they try and figure out how to tell Jack. Jack then freaks out wondering how Kayla and Jack's family are going to react. Then after all the drama unfolds between Jack, Tara and Kayla it turns out that Tara isn't pregnant. She was only late because of all the running she does. True fact females that are strenuous runners sometimes have late or missed periods.

... True fact females that are strenuous runners sometimes have late or missed periods.

And that's typically because of very low body fat percentage. It's not only true of female runners but any female very athletic with low body fat. It's even possible that a if woman's body fat drops very low, it will interrupt her menstrual cycle.

Guest JohnnyBanana

Carson is back, ladies and gentlemen. Summer trip, maybe. I don't think Brad will because they'd know of it beforehand. There's no way Jack wouldn't have been alerted to the exact date Brad gets out. And one more thing...when is Nick gonna plant the pipe bomb?!

P.S. What if Jack met Jeff... Jeff is clearly an obsessed loon, maybe he'd make a trip to Brow Ridge and BANG! Whoa..

Guest JohnnyBanana

New development. Jeff plants the pipe bomb, Jack is the target. Nick Tallorn saves the day as he was doing his usual stalker routine driving by Kayla's house. Jeff gets the house wrong so he's attempting to bomb Kayla, not Jack. Nick takes Jeff out, abducts him, and Jeff is now in nicks basement. A little Chinese Water Torture and Nick has all his answers, nick uses Jeff's own bomb to kill them both. It's actually an A Bomb, everybody dies, the end.

Carson is back, ladies and gentlemen. Summer trip, maybe. I don't think Brad will because they'd know of it beforehand. There's no way Jack wouldn't have been alerted to the exact date Brad gets out. And one more thing...when is Nick gonna plant the pipe bomb?!

P.S. What if Jack met Jeff... Jeff is clearly an obsessed loon, maybe he'd make a trip to Brow Ridge and BANG! Whoa..

You're second post theory? A little far out. This one? I could get on board with this.

Jack v Jeff fight!

I don't know, Brad's parents told them to stay away. You never know.

The pipe bomb... is Nick the guy to do it? He doesn't seem that crazy.

Edited by thismy

Ok, I got it. Brad returns. True to Joe's prediction, he has gotten some sick prison tats. One reads "Die, Joe, die" and the other "I hate friends." And he's mad. Real mad. Very MAD. But it's not only Mad Brad. On his first day back, he stumbles across... Jeff. They hit it off. Brad spills his anger, and Jeff relates his story. Now they're both mad. Not only that. As they walk the streets, they come across... Nick and Jessica! They, as Jesaica forgives Mad Brad, form the LAJAK. "The League Against Jack And Kayla." LAJAK sets out to devise their evil plan.

Meanwhile, Jack and friends are hangin at he and Kayla's houses, having a joint party. The Hanigans, have worked through their problems, have gone with the Harrisons to the cabin. Jack and Crew are partying it up(sort of), and enjoying the late summer. Everyone is there, even Amanda and Sam, along with Alan and Helena?(that's her name right), and Tara. Joe comes out of Jack's house saying two cars pulled up in front.

Mad Brad, Jessica, and the rest of the crew, including Ted, some of Jessica's cronies, and a few of Mad Brad's juvie buddies, have gotten together to preform an all out strike on Jack and the crew. Jeff had cooked up a surprise as well. They emerge from their cars. They are 12 in total.

Jack goes out front to see who's arrived. He spots LAJAK. Mad Brad calls out to Jack. "Surrender yourself and no one else has to get hurt." Jack snorts, wondering what Brad can do about it. But this isn't Brad. It's Mad Brad. Kayla comes out to check on Jack. She sees Jeff and recoils in horror. Jack doesn't recognize him. Kayla point him out. During this time, the rest of Jack's crew comes out. Joe sees Mad Brad and snarls. It's 11 v 12. A battle of epic proportions looms.

Edited by thismy

Mad Brad taunts Jack. "Look, Jack and his 'friends.' He won't give himself up, you know that?" He calls to the rest of them. "He's too selfish, he'd rather risk all of you being hurt." The group sees through Mad Brad's lies and tells Jack not to do it. As the tension rises, both sides wait for the other to make a move. Jeff chooses this moment to unveil his "surprise."

He pulls out the pipe bomb. Jack and crew(let's call them "The squad" from now on) gasp. "Jeff, where the hell did you get that." Kayla calls in horror. Jeff just smiles. "Your choice." Mad Brad calls. Joe steps up. "Back off Brad! We won't let you take him." "Oh I'm sure you'd love to 'take' him, fag!" He taunts. Joe is ready to explode. Belle barely holds him back. After the fight with Mad Brad, Joe took fighting and martial arts classes to make sure he can take anyone. He's ready to fight. "Oh look, your little ditzy girlfriend has to hold you back." Mad Brad taunts. Joe explodes, and Belle "accidentally" loosens her grip. Joe charges.

Seeing that the final line has been crossed, both sides surge forward. Joe and Mad Brad collide, and this time, Joe is ready for the fight. They tear into each other with monstrous blows. Both go super saiyan. Seeing that no one can go near that ball of energy that is Mad Brad and Joe, the rest of each group collides. Jack jumps and rips into Nick. Kayla and the girls take on Jessica and her cronies. Sam, Alan, and Craig go after Mad Brad's men, Ted, and Jeff. Jeff is protected, as they must keep the bomb safe.

Jack is able to wear down Nick, as he's not much of a fighter. Kayla personally starts to beat the shit out of Jessica, and Belle joins her. Helena, Tara, and Becca go after Jessica's cronies, and are able to take them pretty well. Jeff surveys the situation at hand. LAJAK is starting to lose to The Squad. He has to act fast. He darts for Kayla, and hits her while she is distracted. Jessica knocks down Belle and they take Kayla hostage. The tides have turned.

Joe and Mad Brad continue to tear at each other, massive blows landing again and again. The both roar, at least at super saiyan 3 by now. Mad Brad notices Kayla being taken hostage and takes a cheap shot at Joe, sending Joe sprawling. "Now what will you do?" He calls to Jack, who was helping the guys fight Mad Brad's men. He see Kayla captured and despairs.

Right as he is ready to surrender, a moan arises from behind him.

Edited by thismy

Who else would it, could it, be?

The low, droning, moan becomes louder. Jack whirles around. It's zombie Walburn. Not only him, he's leading a group of his fellow zombie teachers and students. It's a zombie hoard. The squad and LAJAK have to act fast. Jack calls out. "Truce?" He questions. Mad Brad laughs. "We don't need you!" He taunts. Jassica looks frantic and says something to Mad Brad. He grumbles, then nods. "Fine. Temporary, zombie-ass-kicking, truce." Jack smiles and runs to his garage, Kayla slips free and runs to hers. They both emerge with tools and weapons.

With both sides armed, they prepare for the zombie onslaught. Jack is hefting a large axe, and the rest of both sides hold various sharp, heavy, or blunt tools and objects. The zombie wave approaches. The Squad and LAJAK charge. Jack rips into the front line of zombies. He swings his axe from side to side, cleaving any zombie standing in his way. Kayla stands with him, wielding a large, sharp machete her dad had. Together they whirl forth as one, zombie-killing, being. The others fare decently. They are able to cut down many lines, but fatigue from the fight has come over them. They can only last so long. One of Mad Brad's men falls, the zombies over come him. A cronie of Jessica's is next.

There are too many zombies. Jack, Kayla, Tara, and Craig stand surrounded by zombies. The rest of The Squad attempts to rescue them. LAJAK is similarly overrun.

Jeff looks at what he holds in his hand. He realizes there is only on way out from this torment. He surges forward into the crowd of zomibes, swinging the bomb like an axe. He starts to draw them away.

Meanwhile, a small crowd is still gathered around Jack, Kayla, Craig, and Tara. Zombie Walburn, towering over the rest, emerges from the crowd. Jack and Craig move to take him on. An odd closure the sequence of events that led to Craig and Jack standing side-by-side to take on Zombie Walburn. A battle-royal of epic proportions ensues. They hack into Zombie Walburn, finally bringing him down. The zombies roar at the loss of their leader. They go into a frenzy.

Just then, Jeff shouts from atop a car down the street. The zomibes turn to him. "I've got plenty of fresh meat! Come and get me!" He shouts. The zombies pull back, moving for Jeff. To stunned to react, everyone stares in disbelief. Mad Brad finds his voice. "Don't do it Jeff!" He shouts. The crowd is now surrounding the car. All the zombies are there. Jeff shrugs. "I have to." a blinding explosion sends all of them to the ground.

Ash settles, and they look up. The zombies are all gone. So is Jeff. It's all over. They've won.

LAJAK gathers up. "We'll meet again!" Mad Brad shouts, before driving away.

The Battle of Jack's Lawn has ended.

Edited by thismy

OK I know our theories usually get crazy if were left for a month but damn, it hasn't even been a week!

But that was an entertaining read

Thanks! I don't know what sparked me to write it, but I just kinda started.

Just got around to reading the last chapter. I said Kayla was the hinge pin... the pin broke. This will not end well.

It didn't end well. There'll be problems for a while. I said as well that Kayla would be a big point. Of course she wasn't ok after.

It didn't end well. There'll be problems for a while. I said as well that Kayla would be a big point. Of course she wasn't ok after.

No I mean it is FAR FAR FAR from over. Women do not forget it when they feel like that. His mistake was he should have had them start with each other and stayed back to play second fiddle to them. It may still have ended the way it did but both girls would be a little more... embarrassed about it, I guess is what I am looking for, well not as likely to ever throw stones. And, maybe in their making love they would have come to an acceptance and not had the awkwardness. He may have felt awkward but they would have teased him over it if they, the girls, had been fully engaged with each other the night before.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

No I mean it is FAR FAR FAR from over. Women do not forget it when they feel like that. His mistake was he should have had them start with each other and stayed back to play second fiddle to them. It may still have ended the way it did but both girls would be a little more... embarrassed about it, I guess is what I am looking for, well not as likely to ever throw stones. And, maybe in their making love they would have come to an acceptance and not had the awkwardness. He may have felt awkward but they would have teased him over it if they, the girls, had been fully engaged with each other the night before.

I see what you mean. It probably would have worked out better that way. However, I'm not sure Kayla can hold that over/against Jack. He has just as much a right to be mad about it.

... Kayla stands with him, wielding a large, sharp machete her dad had. Together they whirl forth as one, zombie-killing, being...

This entire series of posts is classic! I laughed through most if it.

I really laughed at the irony of this cited portion of the post. Really?! A zombie killing being? How do you kill something already dead?

Nonetheless, hilarious!

Thismy, that was great, but you forgot Walrus Tara!

I guess I'll make an amendment.

... Meanwhile, a small crowd is still gathered around Jack, Kayla, Craig, and Tara. Tara looks up, realinzing what she must do. "Get around me!" she commands. Jack, Craig, and Kayla form a protective circle around her, fending off the surge of undead. Tara enters into her meditation state. The three who stand guard wonder what she is doing. Her body starts to glow. Her shape changes. She grows larger and larger. She is no longer Tara. She is Walrus Tara! She lets out a guttural roar. The zombies are stunded. Large ivory tusks, gleaming and razor sharp, emerge from her mouth. She burst forth, tearing into the zombies. "You can't take them all." Jack shouts. Walrus Tara lets out a walrus laugh. "This isn't even my final form!" She roars. Another large glow emerges from her and she lets loose another burst of energy, stunning zombies. Her size grows. She is towering, her large, leathery arms smash down on zombies. Kayla, Jack, and Craig look on in awe. Zombie Walburn, his bulk comparable to Walrus Tara, emerges fro the crowd. Tara lets loose another gutteral roar, sinking her tusks into Zombie Walburn. Zombie Walburn grabs Walrus Tara by the tusks and hurls her. She smashes a few zombies, but starts to return to regular Tara form. Kayla runs to her aid. Jack and Craig move to take on Zombie Walburn. An odd closure the sequence of events that led to Craig and Jack standing side-by-side to take on Zombie Walburn. A battle-royal of epic proportions ensues. They hack into Zombie Walburn, finally bringing him down. The zombies roar at the loss of their leader. They go into a frenzy. ...

Edited by thismy

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.