Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

@JohnnyBanana

So glad to hear it :) hope the good news keeps coming.

As for everyone else, I honestly don't mind what conversations happen on this board. If you wanna talk about something, go right ahead. Trust me, I put no filters on anything. I want everyone to feel included and involved here, whether you're a regular commenter or not.

Ok. So it goes both ways. One way, people say what they want, and they should be able to. The other way, we accommodate for all by not discussing everything about everything. While I might have thought some of the discourse that took place was a little weird/creepy/uncomfortable, I never really got all hot and bothered about it. I mentioned it after someone else brought it up. I suppose I really don't care what is said. All previous discussions haven't excluded others or pushed them out intentionally. And I sure as hell don't want to dial things back because, "oh, someone might be uncomfortable"(while I said I wanted more SITO discussion, I didn't say that other topics had to stop. As well, while I mentioned accommodation, I think that that "make everything soft and remove any uncomfortable item" stuff is bullshit) while the forums should be involving everyone, and I might be made uncomfortable by somethings, I guess what I'm saying is that people shouldn't have to bend for me and a few others. Fuck that. I'm also setting a double standard by apologizing for things that made people uncomfortable and saying that we should try to change. Huh. Oh well. I believe that a medium can be easily reached.

So I suppose I agree with statement.

Guest Conman

Hey guys,

sorry I couldn't keep up with the conversation board. But as you guys know I always like all of his stories.

Could anyone of you tell me what saga is going on now after the twins saga.. :D

Hey guys,

sorry I couldn't keep up with the conversation board. But as you guys know I always like all of his stories.

Could anyone of you tell me what saga is going on now after the twins saga.. :D

No need to apologize lol.

I think Jashley is calling this current saga "the summer saga"

Ok. I've said this before and I'll say it again. As I've been rereading (I'm on chapter 27), during the twin saga, Jack tries waayyyyy too hard. Kayla predicts that he will and asks him not to, but noooo, he goes hard, for what? Six chapters? He keeps trying, like its his relationship, to fix it. He never fucking stops. And I think that's what Joe was going for when he wrote those chapters, so props to him. /rant

I'm so fm confused by the timestamps on the posts on this website. Where is the site hosted from?

Look at your profile settings. Mine is displaying US eastern time.

but if you're a guest, you don't have profile settings!

Edited by Joe Long

Ok, so no, to answer your first question, I'm not under 18. I just don't like revealing my exact age. I'm between 19-22. It's not like saying "I'm 29" is giving away personal info, but I just don't like to.

Who am I shitting it says on my profile. Lol. I guess I don't care as much as I thought.

"He wanted to kill himself!"

That one struck home. Dad hesitated, his eyes searching mine as if discerning whether or not I was telling the truth. "He wasnt going to," he said finally, his tone certain, "It was a pity-party."

"No, dad," I said, feeling sobs fighting their way up, "The way he... When he said it, I saw this look in his eye. This expression like...like he didnt have anything. I saw it before, dad! Coach Walburn! He had that same look!"

"Alans sixteen," dad said, his resolve a little less strong, "Hes not going to try"

"Oh, he isnt? Because sixteen-year-olds are just too immature to understand what theyre saying? Its all for fucking attention? Have you ever seen someone die, dad?"

"Thats not the point!"

Holy shit.

This has to be, along with the whole rest of the confrontation, one of the most intense exchanges in SITO.

"Have you ever seen someone die, dad?"

This line here. Jack is in the unique position to use it. I mean, in these context, he can use it as a weapon.

On another note, I really like how Craig, throughout the story, develops as a character and a friend. Joe's decision to make Jack reach out was a good one.

Edited by thismy

Guest Starkz

Holy shit.

This has to be, along with the whole rest of the confrontation, one of the most intense exchanges in SITO.

This line here. Jack is in the unique position to use it. I mean, in these context, he can use it as a weapon.

On another note, I really like how Craig, throughout the story, develops as a character and a friend. Joe's decision to make Jack reach out was a good one.

Holy shit.

I know, right?

I knew that I was doing something good with my life by following this story instead of reading boring old smut. Joe is a damn good author.

Which chapter is Joe's longest?

which ever one you happen to be reading at 3:30 am when you need to be up and on the road at 6:00 am.

Sorry, I like the others do not track J.Ashely's word count. I just hope not to find myself in the above situation again.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Probably this next one. (I don't know I don't keep track sorry)

But I do! 28, followed by 32

(thousands of words)

1 10.7

2 14.9

3 14.6

4 11.8

5 12.1

6 17.0

7 17.2

8 19.3

9 17.0

10 16.4

11 17.4

12 20.2

13 19.7

14 17.8

15 22.9

16 17.7

17 18.2

18 23.8

19 18.1

20 21.1

21 19.3

22 18.9

23 16.4

24 21.6

25 28.6

26 19.9

27 24.8

28 37.8

29 22.8

30 27.5

31 25.3

32 33.5

total 644.3

Edited by Joe Long

Joe - could you list each 'saga' and which chapters they contain? I thought you'd mentioned it before but couldn't find it here, other than 'Twins' ended with Ch 28, and now it's 'Summer'

Also, would I be correct in thinking that you can't say "fuck" on Law & Order? But it's OK, you will survive!

Edited by Joe Long

The end of the chapter is in sight! I'm aiming to have it done by the weekend and it looks like it will be :)

Sorry this took a while and I really hope it will be worth the wait. It's almost certainly not going to be the longest of the chapters but it has been one of the most difficult in terms of writing (not even counting the problems I was having a couple weeks ago). So hopefully it will all come together in the end :)

Updates to come.

The end of the chapter is in sight! I'm aiming to have it done by the weekend and it looks like it will be :)

Sorry this took a while and I really hope it will be worth the wait. It's almost certainly not going to be the longest of the chapters but it has been one of the most difficult in terms of writing (not even counting the problems I was having a couple weeks ago). So hopefully it will all come together in the end :)

Updates to come.

Honestly, as much as I want to see this next chapter, and I really want to, as everyone has said, I don't care how long it takes. No one's perfect or can be expected to stick to a schedule all the time. There's no need to apologize to us. Really. You didn't do anything to us, except make us like the story so much we get antsy when it takes a while to get put out.

Super excited to see it. I can't wait. I'm sure it'll be great.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.