Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

this may be the shortest comment you will ever make

Also chapter one of bashfulscribes new series is up "day to daze".

You didnt really beleive that,did you?

No, on another sight I once said "Happy Birthday" That was it for the post. I will be the first to admit I do not have a gift for brevity. But no one can say I do not care about people I see as friends. Even if I do not know what they look like, in fact that is the one thing the internet does well is it makes looks irrelevant.

EDIT:

When using Newsgroups for learning about Linux/Unix years ago. I just said "Thank You" a few times. Well more than a few times actually.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

I actually like how Jack is developing. In the beginning he seemed so perfect and now he actually seems human.

"Things do not change, we change." -- Henry David Thoreau

Finally got to read Chapter 28 yesterday. Went to the hospital last Tuesday for joint-replacement surgery (right hip) and now I'm in a rehab facility learning how to walk again. Hopefully, I'll be back home by mid-April.

So-- good chapter, I think. Maybe though, Allan should make a sincere apology to Sam in front of the school one morning. That would go a long way to repairing his loser image and getting him noticed by possible girlfriends. Having said that, I am STILL not sold on Sam. Maybe it's his murky background, I don't know. I really enjoy Jack's conversations with Ms. Cartwright. I like the growing level of trust between them. I hope that Jack will admit to her that he was the one who witnessed Coach Walburns' suicide and that she will confide the story behind that angry phone call.

Hope that everyone had a Happy Easter! I'm pretty sure it was better than mine. :2tubs:

Edited by Chester57

Hey everyone!

First of all, Chester57...I'm sorry for all your difficulties and I wish you a speedy recovery. Would that the dollar amount of the points I see at the bottom of my posts were real and I'd shoot some over to you to help with bills and such. Sorry, man.

Halfway though Chapter 29. This one's gonna be a low-key chapter, just kinda of a nice, relaxing chapter with Jack and everyone to recover from the events of the last saga and transition into the rest of the current one. Won't say whether or not the rest of the saga is gonna be as relaxing but it will certainly be shorter than the other ones (maybe only four or five chapters). Subject to change, of course, but that's the plan for now.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and I'll hopefully be getting the next chapter up soon. :)

"Things do not change, we change." -- Henry David Thoreau

Finally got to read Chapter 28 yesterday. Went to the hospital last Tuesday for joint-replacement surgery (right hip) and now I'm in a rehab facility learning how to walk again. Hopefully, I'll be back home by mid-April.

So-- good chapter, I think. Maybe though, Allan should make a sincere apology to Sam in front of the school one morning. That would go a long way to repairing his loser image and getting him noticed by possible girlfriends. Having said that, I am STILL not sold on Sam. Maybe it's his murky background, I don't know. I really enjoy Jack's conversations with Ms. Cartwright. I like the growing level of trust between them. I hope that Jack will admit to her that he was the one who witnessed Coach Walburns' suicide and that she will confide the story behind that angry phone call.

Hope that everyone had a Happy Easter! I'm pretty sure it was better than mine. :2tubs:

sorry to read your troubles Chester. Get better fast. I know your in pain now. But if it is like my elbow you will not notice it most of the time in a year.

EDIT:

I had not read your post, Joe. Thanks for the Easter wishes and being so quick, it seems you are tireless. I hope you get a thousand returns on the good from your wishes.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Happy belated Easter to one and all. Chester, hang in there. As all things do, this too will pass. Joe, keep up the good work. We appreciate all of the hard work you put into the stories. It shows with each and every chapter.

Hey everyone!

First of all, Chester57...I'm sorry for all your difficulties and I wish you a speedy recovery. Would that the dollar amount of the points I see at the bottom of my posts were real and I'd shoot

sorry to read your troubles Chester. Get better fast. I know your in pain now. But if it is like my elbow you will not notice it most of the time in a year.

Thank you, gentlemen. I have eight weeks of paid sick leave accumulated, so It should be sufficient

@JohnnyBanana

I'm so glad to hear that. My prayers and my wife's prayers are still with you and your family

If everyone reading this forum can shoot some support and prayers to Johnny and Chester, that would be fantastic. Help them through this tough time and let them know we support them.

Excellent news!

Also.. here's hoping for a speedy recovery, Chester57!

Happy belated Easter to one and all. Chester, hang in there. As all things do, this too will pass.

Thank you both!

Guest JohnnyBanana

Chester, you got this man. Recovery is tough physically sure, but if you're in the right place mentally it'll be over before you know it and you're brand spanking new again. There's a light at the end of the tunnel and you get closer to it every day. Own it, brother.

Chester, you got this man. Recovery is tough physically sure, but if you're in the right place mentally it'll be over before you know it and you're brand spanking new again. There's a light at the end of the tunnel and you get closer to it every day. Own it, brother.

Yeah, just finished PT for the day. I'm aching and sweaty but learning how to put one foot in front of the other. ;) One thing these places show you is that there are any number of people far worse off than you are. If you don't give all your effort, then you only shame yourself.

Guest Dark lust

If anyone follows incest birthday from the other site he said he will have it up Friday he only has few more chapters he will be done with that one

If anyone follows incest birthday from the other site he said he will have it up Friday he only has few more chapters he will be done with that one

Thanks for reminding me. I need to catch up on that story.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.