Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Hey guys!

So, i'm finally starting the last 'section' of the chapter. Now, this can mean one of two things:

1) Since I know basically what's going to happen, I may be able to breeze right through it in a couple of days.

2) Since this is the part where everything with Jack, the twins, and their parents comes to a head, it may be a little more complex (and emotional) for me, meaning it may take me a little longer, especially if I surprise myself.

Regardless, Chapter 28 should be out in the next few days, I'm just not exactly sure when yet. Sunday would be my ideal day but we will have to see. Thank you guys so much for your patience and I will have a definite date soon.

Northern Ireland

After reading Sister Sister, I figured you were somewhere in the UK. :)

Me mother's side is Scottish-Irish with a wee bit o' German thrown in. My Dad's side is mostly English which makes me my own worst enemy. ;)

Edited by COJimmyV

Guest Tindalee

I'm from New Zealand.

I've been following Joes amazing story when he was back on the other site.

I'm glad he could continue his story here. It is one of the best stories I've ever read, keep up the great work Joe!!

Guest Mike Litoris

Australia.

Like a LOT of people here, I've been reading ever since the beginning, or at least, before you left "that" site. It's definitely interesting to see all the different people who sit down (or lie down, if you know what I mean) to these stories.

As always, love the work you've been doing, Joe. I'm glad you've kept this up for as long as you have, actually. Looking back to last year, if you were to simply stop writing instead of moving over to this site, imagine how different everything would be for you, and maybe even a lot of the readers here. Who knows?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next Chapter. As we all know, this will be the end of the "Saga", but thinking about that, how much longer do you think this story would go for? Would there be one or two more sagas left before Jack and Kayla inevitably reach their somewhat happy ending, or is this story literally going to continue for another year or so?

Guest foobar

Hey there, just noticed a typo you may want to fix.

Chapter 27 - "My grip traveled from her waist to her rear, squeezing it as I held him up."

Definitely supposed to be *her

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.