Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

Hey Magus, will Sarah, Charles, Ms. Letti, Tabby, Bridgette, Thomas and their family come to live with Max? Sarah don't want to leave and Charles seems to want to also. The one that they would have to convince is Ms Letti though. With the storm coming Max is going to need all the help he can get and they are two FBI agents who can help plus Ms. Letti's army can assist.

Yep, no more kids for Marge, besides three girls is enough for any sane person...one girl is enough for any sane person, to raise that is...then become grey, bald, and insane doing it!crazy-crazy-mad-straight-jacket-smiley-e

Hope that the little monkey or your girls do not see this see this one. If they do they might have fun making you gray and bald then slowing driving you insane.

Bring on the school board, PTA and courts. Let loose the army of Amy and her tiny little (ha ha) spiders.

Yea, I vote for Amy she deserves to finally have one of Max's babies. Her and Emma did say they wanted a football team with Max.

Amy and Becca are next on the baby train...book 3 is gonna cover a long time span using flashbacks so you'll get to met all the babies...

and they said the wanted the football team both offense and defence in :D

Oh, I took your advice...you'll see :)

Hope that the little monkey or your girls do not see this see this one. If they do they might have fun making you gray and bald then slowing driving you insane.

Bring on the school board, PTA and courts. Let loose the army of Amy and her tiny little (ha ha) spiders.

crazy-crazy-mad-straight-jacket-smiley-ethis is me, I have four daughters now, granted only one has my blood in her, but that really dosn't matter when you're raising them

Amy and Becca are next on the baby train...book 3 is gonna cover a long time span using flashbacks so you'll get to met all the babies...

Oh, I took your advice...you'll see :)

crazy-crazy-mad-straight-jacket-smiley-ethis is me, I have four daughters now, granted only one has my blood in her, but that really dosn't matter when you're raising them

Blood does not matter if you love them all. I have two step dughters and love them both the same. They provided my wife and me seven grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren to love and cherish everyday. One grandchild just joined the army this year and another one is looking at joining the Marines. Some days I fell like your picture at the computer and then one of the great grandchild does something funny and I perk up and say what a great day it is. True not everyday os rosy but I take it one day at a time since the liove of my life asked me to quit trying to end my life by jumping out of good airplanes and having pointed items coming at me. Final result was broken ankle both knees had surgery on them, back injured, scars on body. Told her that I would do it all over again to keep her and the family safe.

Yeah, pretty much the same here, I finally agreed to make my sorta retirement a real one; someone has to keep the monkey outta trouble after all LOL.

Besides, I'm tired of getting shot at.

Yes agree with you. She would turn ghostly white when a certain phone in the house rang because she know that I would be gone and did not know when I would be back or even if I was coming back alive. Like I said I use to work for some of the ABC companies on the side. Do not miss it. That is why I think that the bad guys or either CIA or NSA. Two of the biggest bunch of egotistical people to work for. They only agree that there is a rule book when it is thrown into their faces. The best thing to do with the rule books with them was to hit them in the face with it. ANd to do that you had to fire it out of a cannon at them. It would break the book, (hard heads). Could also be DOD never know.

Edited by Sniper014

magus can you tell me about when are you going to post the next chapter? bcoz I am continuously checking for the update in every 30 minutes... :D

If you come back to this site every once in awhile he will tell you when the next chapter is up. When he tells us I usually read the chapter first before I see what the rest of the gang say about it.

Also he has two stories he is working on and one on the shelf. Read Northstar and coming home. You will like them. Also angeldust has written some good ones on this site. Also Bigman7303 has some good ones too on this site.

Edited by Sniper014

Magus

You are suppose to use brushes or rollers to put varnish on floors not five year olds. Have fun shopping with her for new jeans. Do not think that you are going to get off that easy with just jeans. Let see (jeans, shirts, socks, shoes, undergarments and fashion jewerly). Also grown up jewerly to please the missus for messing up your daughter's clothes.

magus can you tell me about when are you going to post the next chapter? bcoz I am continuously checking for the update in every 30 minutes... :D

Hopefully tonight or tomorrow morning...writing your scene now :), yep a scene just for you...

Magus

You are suppose to use brushes or rollers to put varnish on floors not five year olds. Have fun shopping with her for new jeans. Do not think that you are going to get off that easy with just jeans. Let see (jeans, shirts, socks, shoes, undergarments and fashion jewerly). Also grown up jewerly to please the missus for messing up your daughter's clothes.

Ahhhh, see the instructions didn't say you couldn't use a five year old...so my confusion is understandable ;)

Hopefully tonight or tomorrow morning...writing your scene now :), yep a scene just for you...

Ahhhh, see the instructions didn't say you couldn't use a five year old...so my confusion is understandable ;)

With you being shot at and blown up you could always tell your wife you missed that part of the instructions. Like I said flowers and jewerly works real well. Keeps you from getting hurt by friendly fire.

Eh, she won't mind much. Once the monkey gives her the hour long monologue how she helped me varnish the hall floor (Which took 30 minutes by the way) she'll be laughing too hard to be mad. Besides summer is here and the munchkin needed work cothes anyway.

With you being shot at and blown up you could always tell your wife you missed that part of the instructions. Like I said flowers and jewerly works real well. Keeps you from getting hurt by friendly fire.

Tell her I got that there brain thingy and didn't know any better :P

Yeah, probably. I don't know why these women are surprised when me and the monkey do something crazy, when my youngest was this age, we did the same thing...women, they just don't learn!

If you come back to this site every once in awhile he will tell you when the next chapter is up. When he tells us I usually read the chapter first before I see what the rest of the gang say about it.

Also he has two stories he is working on and one on the shelf. Read Northstar and coming home. You will like them. Also angeldust has written some good ones on this site. Also Bigman7303 has some good ones too on this site.

thank you .. I will surely read them.. :)

Sorry for the delay, fell asleep can you imagine that hehehe, but never fear, chapter is rapidly coming to a close...I just haven't decided which one of Max's girls gets hit by the meteor...

Edited by magusfang

Sorry for the delay, fell asleep can you imagine that hehehe, but never fear, chapter is rapidly coming to a close...I just haven't decided which one of Max's girls gets hit by the meteor...

Magus, that is SO wrong! :spank:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.