Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

great....

Sorry to bring you to the real world. Especially bad if kid is female!!!

Watch out if you take her to sporting goods store. I like "that one" second or third trip in and she still points that item out you gotta get it!! Mine is drawn to the pink ones. One for her then one for sister who is 1 that is one yr.

Then one for mommie. Next I expect one for youngest sister who is now 5 weeks old. You gotta realize the "she" here is at the ripe old age of 3 and shoots regularly with her dad.

B

Edited by Rescue25

LOL, I try and keep that to a minimum, her mother wasn't happy I bought her the .22 rifle...she's gonna freak when she see's the little ruger I got her :oMt

Way to go! If momma wants to freak then let her. My wife is not a gun person but she has shot one m I won't go into how many decades ago BUT our kids were brought up around LOADED guns. Never had a problem with them and guns. In my opinion having a familiarity with them keeps bad things from happening. Kids are not always in our houses and things do happen on the "outside". When my boys had friends over they knew to keep them from the guns that were around. Nice to look at on the shelf but no touchee.

Suggest you put "momma" on the range and let her see that used properly they are not "bad".

B

Oh she shoots and she enjoys it, she just thinks 5 is a little young; told her its like potty training - the sooner the better!

Ok, a rare rainy day and I finished 52 GITG, posted.

I love it. No action just family interaction. I'm sure you can do several chapters on the family - not to mention the SWAT team etal.

Real question on the SWAT arren't some of them married? How are they taking to adoption? Following Mia around. So many things that the family can do,

KEEP GOING,

B

Guest Guest

The bad guys are gathering all sorts of data about Max and the family via the internet and satellite feeds. Their agents are in their home town watching them. How come Max and Alice are not aware of that. Their security is a bit lax. The head honcho is even talking about kidnapping one of them. I thought the tiny robots and the nanites were suppose to self destruct.

the flyers did, but even after a self-destruct there's something left.

as for the new bad guys, if they don't but the one mile or so limit of Jeeve's sensors, well he has no way to know they are there.

as for what can be gleaned from the internet or from space, well not much you can do about that.

We might be easy but we're not cheap. So where are the pics of you in your speedo? Creepy minds want to gag. :lol:

Confiscated at the airport :P

Me in a speedo, talk about crimes against humanity!

Trying to tie everything up but taking so long I've actually opened a new plot line :sigh:

Edited by magusfang

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.