Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Little does Kara know that she has just greased her slide to hell with her own shit and Amy is just going to give her a gentle push, not even a shove, to help her on her way. Only question is; does her posse go with her or do they have enough sense, finally, to bail out ahead of time. Guess Mrs. Smith is going to need some smelling salts before this class is over.

B

On the screen, be a day or two, figured out amy's plan too...gonna be fun!

Wouldn't have anything to do with the chairmen of the school board and the PTA getting thrown back a few notches would it??

Could be the "my little darling wouldn't do anything like that" syndrome comes into play?? Only the master knows where he is going to take us next. I agree with BigMan where is the next chapter?. This is almost worse than a cliffhanger This goes back to the day where you stand at the drug store counter and dared the delivery guy to bring in the next pack of comic books.

Wondering where Susy is leading Charles with the tale of Max.

B

Looking forward to Max explaining things to Mrs. Smith. Hoping she and Wagner end up at the new school. Also, Rick and Max vs. The Board of Education should REALLY be good!

hello magaus... l'm a big fan of ur writing.. and just recently joined the site ... I'm reading the story from the time of xnxx ... and still hooked... each and every chapter is amazing... l'd love to read about Mika ... will she join the harem or be just Max's sister? and fall in love with someone else? and I've another question.. can you tell me around when we will get to read the next book... just want a rough idea... happy writing.. :)

hello magaus... l'm a big fan of ur writing.. and just recently joined the site ... I'm reading the story from the time of xnxx ... and still hooked... each and every chapter is amazing... l'd love to read about Mika ... will she join the harem or be just Max's sister? and fall in love with someone else? and I've another question.. can you tell me around when we will get to read the next book... just want a rough idea... happy writing.. :)

I dont think even he knows for sure, he had planned to make the change a few chapters ago but his mind is like an excited dog, it will go after anything that passes by!

Oh that's just wrong, look at the utter shame in that poor dog's eyes! I can almost hear his thoughts, "I thought you loved me Mommy, why would you do this?"

And in case you're wondering why I didn't say Mommy and Daddy, Well Daddy wouldn't do such a horrible thing!

I just can't go on...its too emotional... ;)

Ass having to wait for kicking? Perish the thought. Under present circumstances getting some ass may have to wait but KICKING. should take top priority. Black ops appears to be like cancer - when you want to cure it you have to get every cell. That is why after excising the visible there is chemo AND radiation. Looks like another operation is called for this time with the proper follow up.

I really like what you have done so far. This, to me, is fare more exciting than any of your other cliffhangers. :smartass:

Please post the next one quickly.

B

Oh good, looks like we'll be seeing more of Carol and Stella soon. Well paid School Board? Sounds like someone is funneling money and maybe paying kickbacks to the judge. Looking forward to Alice, May and Carol "setting things straight".

Oh, don't worry; May, Max, and Alice will be attending...meanwhile back ath the farm, so to speak, Amy puts her plan into action.

DROOL! Can't wait too see how this goes down. Off with their heads! :behead:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.