Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest crazychickhull

Hey magus have you given up on northstar? Hope not any chance we can get some chapters before you start posting/writing book 3 of max and co? BTW loved the last chapter of gitg

Wasn't the last chapter, wanna deal with Kara before I end this book, am writing part one of that now, and I think it will take maybe 2 chapters, then I'll start book 3, thinking of calling it Snakes in the Grass. Should post sometime in te next couple of days if nothing major in the real world comes up

wow.. unusual name.. "Snakes in the grass" but why snakes?? will you please clarify?? :)

Hey magus have you given up on northstar? Hope not any chance we can get some chapters before you start posting/writing book 3 of max and co? BTW loved the last chapter of gitg

I haven't, I have written part of another chapter, might work on it abit whan gitg is done

Guest Christian1040

Since you mentioned doing flashbacks for book three Magus, I was just wondering how Max and Co. would age? I think, in book one you said the nanites could keep the person alive for a couple hundred years if they didn't die via unnatural causes first, like bullets. So again my question would be, how would they age? Would they have some Wolverine type thing going on, where they age to a certain point of maturity like mid thirties and then stop, but the years keep on going? Or would they age normally and look ancient by the time they are 100 years old? Hopefully you go with the wolverine aging idea, then again they can live forever and look however they want by Max just building android bodies for them, but I would think they would want to keep their humanity and original looks as long as possible.

Kind of a cross, they would age extremely slowly. Not noticeable at first, but with extreme age you would see differences. Plus every one would age at different rates, remember he told Suzy that he couldn't predict how much her life would be extended.

The biggest qyuestion is how to simulate Alice and Mays aging. Don't know yet if I'll go with the nanites or the synthiskin can be programmed to look like aging

Kind of a cross, they would age extremely slowly. Not noticeable at first, but with extreme age you would see differences. Plus every one would age at different rates, remember he told Suzy that he couldn't predict how much her life would be extended.

The biggest qyuestion is how to simulate Alice and Mays aging. Don't know yet if I'll go with the nanites or the synthiskin can be programmed to look like aging

I would think that the nanites would be out because no"blood" for them to circulate in and they seem to work on human systems not artifical. Maybe the appearance of Alice and May would not change; just get older and wiser with experience.

They have mechanical nanites that can crawl and make minor repairs just like the ones the carbon based units(Remember where that came from?) carry

And so the most important thing, and why I got no writing done yesterday: Arizona Falls in Elite Eight, 85-78, to Wisconsin

wisconsinbadgerslogo.jpgbucky.gifwisconsinbadgerslogo.jpg

That's right, Badgers in the final four!

I thought football was the only important thing!!

B

Usually, but after getting trounced by Ohio, we'll take what we can get!

Well according to stats football is the most watched/followed sport on the planet. Oh, you mean American Football. I'm an aloof sport watcher, I don't. :lol:

From what I understand, people don't watch soccer, they just fight in the stands...

Ok, chapter 57 GITG is up and there's a twist!

You said A twist. I count more than that. Looks like rescues can be close to home. If it weren't for the physical evidence I would question Kara's veracity. Now the question is what to do with her parents. Out them to the authorities and let them go to prison

and the shame of the community OR send them on a "vacation" somewhere where they have the same thing done to them. To me

rehab is NOT in the picture. These swine should not be allowed within 100 yards of anyone under the age of 21.

Then we have the upcoming nuptials. You said that you were going to thin the heard and that is one way to do it.

Am so looking forward to the nest chapter.

B

Well, I didnt see that coming. What must it be like to be in your mind? :P

I think we're both glad not to be there!

I love what he is doing with the story. Just wish he would write and post as fast as I can read.

No not really. I do need to sleep and work. If he did that I would get little of either.

:dance:

B

And we still have the unanswered question of Stacy. Is she in a similar situation or is she just a hanger on?

B

Like I said you needed to sick the spiders on the school board and the PTA. Need to help the Collins parents with thier son first then see who else on the board and PTA has skeltons in the closet that they do not want to let out.

Bring on Stacey and lets see what her issue is.

Loved the way that he teased the SWAT people over the girls just to see how much they reall loved the girls. Hope that they have a happy life down the road. If not I am sure that Max the master will show them the errors of their existance.

What is the status of the Sahadow Company. And is Sarah and Chuckie going to tell Max what they know or if Jeeves and Alice going to tell Sarah what they found out about the assisans when they downloaded the information about them after the attack on the house.

So many questions and so lttle time before the next book comes out. Will be awaiting the next chapter. And like Rescue 25 said "it you write and release on a daily basis we would get no sleep or work done."

Keep up the great work.

Guest wyrret

Well it looks like you spoiled another one. Letting Petra finish in Marge. The story is getting just too weird. I have never liked the way Petra seemed to take over. I was hoping you would come to your senses and let her pull a Becca and find her own lover, but it looks like you are keeping her in the picture. Oh well, back to stories on line.

No, Petra is going to stay with Max and emme, sort of as a mirror to Rick, Suzy and Tatiana. Although she will start to spend more time with the twins and Cat will probably spend more time with Jane, Amy, and Alice

But The groupings are pretty much set now.

Wagner and Hans? Didn't see that one coming either. More thinning of the herd, perhaps?

It's probably too easy and convenient but I get the feeling that Stacy has been in love with Kara for a while but Kara never knew but would gladly reciprocate once she finds out. That would bring that saga to the end, once Kara's parents were eliminated of course. Can't wait to see how THAT comes about.

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

Didn't see Petra and Kara coming! I wonder if the head of the Shadow Group is not from this area. Too much abuse goes on around here. I have to reread BITG and the original chapters of GITG to see if I can find a cigar smoking senior public official anywhere. Or, maybe I just want any excuse to reread them, not that I need any! This chapter, for some reason, makes me remember the younger Amy. Good chapter Magus, liked it!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.