Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Ohhhhh, my head hurts....wife says I deserve it though...what the hell she's probably right ;)

So, it's award time...

1224862203.jpg The Golden Baby Award goes to ...

that-one-guy

THAT_OLD_FART__HEIACHI_by_galvo.jpg A tie for the Old Fart Award:

Sniper014

angeldust

with an honorable mention to

Guest_gamascal@gmail.com_* (since he's in guest status)

1_super_mom_tat.gif And a new comer steals the thread Mommy Award :)

CL Mustafic

certificate_of_insanity_by_sheepinthebig

And of course...

Guest_crazychickhull_* (We'll ignore the guest status this time...)

and last but not least...

HersheyKiss.jpg

A kiss for the nice girl :)

Samara

So there you have it

smileyaward.jpg

This and $3.00 will get you a coffee...probably a small coffee :P

And one special award...

leprosy-bandages.jpg The Bandage Award

Guest_majormarioc_* Cause you're gonna need them ;) Edited by magusfang

I'm glad to see your wife didn't kill you magus but of course she's right you probably deserve it. I didn't know you were giving out awards or I'd have tried for something more sensational...guess I'll have to wait for next year. *accepts award, bows and leaves the stage to the swell of applause*

I really liked the award. It was nice to share it with Angeldust. :dance::yahoo: But you left out Bigman7307 or is he included in the overall award to everyone else for being a fellow follower of the great and powerful Magus.

Keep up the great work and get over your headache as soon as possible. And yes your wife is correct you probably did deserve it. Just remember next time you varnish floor read instruction about not using five year olds as a paint brush even though I know she liked the new outfits she got.

Edited by Sniper014

Ohhhhh, my head hurts....wife says I deserve it though...what the hell she's probably right ;)

So, it's award time...

1224862203.jpg The Golden Baby Award goes to ...

that-one-guy

THAT_OLD_FART__HEIACHI_by_galvo.jpg A tie for the Old Fart Award:

Sniper014

angeldust

with an honorable mention to

Guest_gamascal@gmail.com_* (since he's in guest status)

1_super_mom_tat.gif And a new comer steals the thread Mommy Award :)

CL Mustafic

certificate_of_insanity_by_sheepinthebig

And of course...

Guest_crazychickhull_* (We'll ignore the guest status this time...)

and last but not least...

HersheyKiss.jpg

A kiss for the nice girl :)

Samara

So there you have it

smileyaward.jpg

This and $3.00 will get you a coffee...probably a small coffee :P

And one special award...

leprosy-bandages.jpg The Bandage Award

Guest_majormarioc_* Cause you're gonna need them ;)

Good luck to the Major. I know he is going to not only need his award but will probably use them alot. We did.

I'm glad to see your wife didn't kill you magus but of course she's right you probably deserve it. I didn't know you were giving out awards or I'd have tried for something more sensational...guess I'll have to wait for next year. *accepts award, bows and leaves the stage to the swell of applause*

That's alright CL, I'll probably give out awards after every conccusion... :D

I really liked the award. It was nice to share it with Angeldust. :dance::yahoo: But you left out Bigman7307 or is he included in the overall award to everyone else for being a fellow follower of the great and powerful Magus.

Keep up the great work and get over your headache as soon as possible. And yes your wife is correct you probably did deserve it. Just remember next time you varnish floor read instruction about not using five year olds as a paint brush even though I know she liked the new outfits she got.

oops...

oldman_zpsvdcoscon.gif The Grumpy Old Man Award for Bigman7307

I'll blame the oversight on my apparent skull fracture! :o

That baby looks creepy as hell

All babies look creepy as hell :)

You suggested the awards thing and Magus was just crazy enough to take you up on it. :2tubs: I thought that it was very uniquie and a fun thing to honor his many followers. Welcome to the group of crazy followers of the great one.

That's alright CL, I'll probably give out awards after every conccusion... :D

oops...

oldman_zpsvdcoscon.gif The Grumpy Old Man Award for Bigman7307

I'll blame the oversight on my apparent skull fracture! :o

All babies look creepy as hell :)

With the job you do that could be on a weekly basis, you know training newbees for security. :bash::o . Keep up the great work.

You suggested the awards thing and Magus was just crazy enough to take you up on it. :2tubs: I thought that it was very uniquie and a fun thing to honor his many followers. Welcome to the group of crazy followers of the great one.

It was fun to do...

005.gifThat boy just ain't right...

OH NO! I'm just visiting crazy land not buying a plot...too many crazies in here for me, I'm just spreading some sanity. I'm like the sanity fairy, see my wings? *flutters away to spread more of what everyone needs*

OH NO! I'm just visiting crazy land not buying a plot...too many crazies in here for me, I'm just spreading some sanity. I'm like the sanity fairy, see my wings? *flutters away to spread more of what everyone needs*

Sorry CL, we are immune...join us...resistance is futile...

918742ad4240b6dc1707f4623b69ae94.jpg

But we might like to be crazy. It makes us feel better sometimes to just let it loose and do crazy things as long as we do not hurt anyone in the process. That would just not be right. That is why I have the love of my life to help get me back onto the sanity train when I fall off of it.

But we might like to be crazy. It makes us feel better sometimes to just let it loose and do crazy things as long as we do not hurt anyone in the process. That would just not be right. That is why I have the love of my life to help get me back onto the sanity train when I fall off of it.

Does she help you back on like mine does OR grab you and jerk you back to reality. Isn't reality what we come here to escape?

B

Mine just patches me up afterward

On a tatical note, if you find yourself in a biker bar, don't insult the big guys girl by telling him he must have a really strong stomach to sleep with that!

Edited by magusfang

NO. NO. NO. You are trying,to destroy a good thing. Only the crazies come here. It is protection for the general public.

And "they" didn't even have to build an expensive building to house us!

B

NO. NO. NO. You are trying,to destroy a good thing. Only the crazies come here. It is protection for the general public.

And "they" didn't even have to build an expensive building to house us!

B

We cannot be contained, we will spread throughout civilization and reap chaos where ever we go. Join us or be tickled!

I too would like to thank the academy and my fellow awardees, although I think that the award of bandages is insufficient for the purpose for which they are intended. I also (music starts up)would like to say ... (pcp is dragged off stage by fangface & sniper while ogling Samara as she approaches the stage)Have you guys noticed that other than a few most of us qualify for D.O.M.? (Dirty Old Men)I haven't had my shower yet. :lol:

I too would like to thank the academy and my fellow awardees, although I think that the award of bandages is insufficient for the purpose for which they are intended. I also (music starts up)would like to say ... (pcp is dragged off stage by fangface & sniper while ogling Samara as she approaches the stage)Have you guys noticed that other than a few most of us qualify for D.O.M.? (Dirty Old Men)I haven't had my shower yet. :lol:

I think im a D.Y.M, dirty young man. I aint complaining about it either!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.