Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

This is to all the followers of Magus.

Hope that you and your families have a very Happy Easter. :wavey::dance:

Edited by Sniper014

Guest crazychickhull

7deefec828e3b9f52c64784aab63464339.png

Ok, I'm trying to finish GITG 59, but I'm having a little problem getting it to flow...think I might have it though...

Have some chocolate it has miraculous brain clearing qualities. Yup I'm hooked up to that chocolate drip. Hopelessly addicted to that and your stories.

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

Happy Easter Magus and Happy Easter everyone. I keep forgetting to mention this, where do you get observations like "as she scooted around the court like a hamster on crack" taking about Petra and the dodge ball game. When I read and reread and reread that bit I cracked up laughing. Every time! Btw, there is a hint somewhere in that last sentence. Rereading often whilst waiting for a new chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Btw, how many more chapters do you think that GITG will have before you start the next book? This book seems to be stretching longer and longer but I don't mind. What I do mind is Max and Emma always linking up with other girls as a treesome. Everything Max does shows that Emma is his staple, HIS ONE!

Happy Easter Magus and Happy Easter everyone. I keep forgetting to mention this, where do you get observations like "as she scooted around the court like a hamster on crack" taking about Petra and the dodge ball game. When I read and reread and reread that bit I cracked up laughing. Every time! Btw, there is a hint somewhere in that last sentence. Rereading often whilst waiting for a new chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Btw, how many more chapters do you think that GITG will have before you start the next book? This book seems to be stretching longer and longer but I don't mind. What I do mind is Max and Emma always linking up with other girls as a treesome. Everything Max does shows that Emma is his staple, HIS ONE!

I don't know, they just pop into my head.

I'm thinking just two more chapters, gotta take down Kara's parents and then set up the big end of book cliffhanger...which I think will involve Kara in some way

Do appologize for how long this one is taking but having a little trouble getting it all right for the last chapter

Remember about how they all sleep with each other, Max's little inner circle; that was kinda why I brought Kara in, to show that the girls, in the end, couldn't go outside that circle. Petra got close, but in the end she couldn't do it. That's why you never see them hooking up with Mike and Leia or Evan and Jenna.

But even though Max and Emma are each other's one, with Petra in the Mix, they do love the other girls and share themselves with each other as an expression of that love.

It's Easter, the pools ready....just enjoy your day. I think holding the next chapter one more day will make a crappy Monday...well, less crappy. ;)

magus . do you think you can update within tomorrow.. just can't wait anymore.. lol :)

magus . do you think you can update within tomorrow.. just can't wait anymore.. lol :)

Please please, pretty please, can you update!!! Oh wait, I'm still on the first book, stop writing so I can catch up!! *runs and hides so the legions of magus fans can't find her*

It's Easter, the pools ready....just enjoy your day. I think holding the next chapter one more day will make a crappy Monday...well, less crappy. ;)

Dont think I'll be enjoying the pool, just went swimming and damn it was cold! My willie is hiding some where near my spleen and the berries have gone deep, one is tucked up next to my liver and the other is using my kidney fro a blanket...i look like a ken doll down there!

I really need to get a thermometer for the pool

Dont think I'll be enjoying the pool, just went swimming and damn it was cold! My willie is hiding some where near my spleen and the berries have gone deep, one is tucked up next to my liver and the other is using my kidney fro a blanket...i look like a ken doll down there!

I really need to get a thermometer for the pool

You already have a thermometer, the monkey! Just throw her in and if she shoots out of it it is too cold!

Comfort levels change as we age under 70 degrees freezing to me and I like to be warm.

B

Got that right, used to swim in the river when I grew up and it never got above 60 or so...never bothered me a bit...just thinking about it now makes me shiver!

twelvefoot4.gif Twelve foot falls, cold as (insert favorite expletive here)

Edited by magusfang

You know that paybacks are hell. That is what happens when you use her to varnish the floor. A heated pool in your area would be better on you abused body.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.