Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

New chapter of sister sister is up on my forum due to some difficulties with the other side of the site. Just incase anyone is interested.

Thanks for the heads up. It was kind of short, Hope you are able to get some larger equipment to write on.

B

Guest Christian1040

Overall I think the chapter was well written. I just didn't think it was necessary to interrupt the love scene between Max and Marge to shove more of this "Max loves Petra and Emma equally and more than everyone else stuff." Its gets pretty annoying when you keep adding that in almost every chapter since you introduced the threesome. Especially when it interupts a love seen between Max and someone else. Its either Max or someone else saying or thinking that the three are "soulmates" and that there is no doubt they all belong together. And I do apologize if this came out a little harsh. I just believe, even though you write differently, that if Max had to choose, he would always choose Emma, like Marge would choose May, Amy would choose Alice and so on. I don't know, its just how I feel on the subject. I would love to hear everyone else's opinion on the matter. But whatever you end up writing, I'd read because even though sometimes I don't agree with the direction you take it in, its still one of my all time favorite stories. End Rant.

Guest Christian1040

Oh and thank you for taking our suggestions into consideration when you wrote this chapter. Not many authors do that and I and everyone else greatly appreciates that.

awesome chapter... just as romantic as I thought it would be... thank you very much for taking our suggestions... magus ..

and I've to agree with Guest_Christian1040_* not many authors do that ... thanks again.. hooked for the next.. :) happy writing :)

Overall I think the chapter was well written. I just didn't think it was necessary to interrupt the love scene between Max and Marge to shove more of this "Max loves Petra and Emma equally and more than everyone else stuff." Its gets pretty annoying when you keep adding that in almost every chapter since you introduced the threesome. Especially when it interupts a love seen between Max and someone else. Its either Max or someone else saying or thinking that the three are "soulmates" and that there is no doubt they all belong together. And I do apologize if this came out a little harsh. I just believe, even though you write differently, that if Max had to choose, he would always choose Emma, like Marge would choose May, Amy would choose Alice and so on. I don't know, its just how I feel on the subject. I would love to hear everyone else's opinion on the matter. But whatever you end up writing, I'd read because even though sometimes I don't agree with the direction you take it in, its still one of my all time favorite stories. End Rant.

yeah, i probably overdo the whole max loves emma thing, i just dont want people thinking hes dropping her for someone else...but everyone probably has it now

I could not stop laughing for most of the school board meeting. Im sure a war spider would have been more intimidating than two FBI agents :D

i almost wrote a little spider in but he is trying to stay low key...of course everyone and their brother know all his secrets now so...

Oh and thank you for taking our suggestions into consideration when you wrote this chapter. Not many authors do that and I and everyone else greatly appreciates that.

awesome chapter... just as romantic as I thought it would be... thank you very much for taking our suggestions... magus ..

and I've to agree with Guest_Christian1040_* not many authors do that ... thanks again.. hooked for the next.. :) happy writing :)

i listen and if someone has a good idea, well im not too proud to steal it :)

I had hoped that Max would have told Turner & Co. that you might have been The Big Fish here, unfortunately for you The Bigger Fish now know about you. It will be interesting to be the fly on the wall when Turner talks to Kara. Also can imagine their expressions when they said about it being blackmail if Max had turned and said than take it up with the two FBI agents sitting at my table.

Next up Sara & Chuckles bring up black-ops only to find out Jeeves did a down low to Max & Alice?

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

Hey Magus, nice chapter. To me sometimes it seems as if the only one understands Max is Madge, even better than May. She mentions that she did not want to let him down again and I cannot remember when and how she let him down. Can you tell me the chapter? Thanks. I wonder if Mrs. Crawford got this way because of the condition of her son Pete after the accident. Max used to go to her house to shout her son so I believe that he should try and do something for them. The nanites are "fixing" Sarah's ankle she broke ages ago so they may be able to fix him up. Mrs. Crawford may be a different kettle of fish though!!

The spiders might be due an uograde for book 3 in my opinion. Maybe some aerial and sea based units? ;)

he has some new toys, remember when the house was attacked?

I had hoped that Max would have told Turner & Co. that you might have been The Big Fish here, unfortunately for you The Bigger Fish now know about you. It will be interesting to be the fly on the wall when Turner talks to Kara. Also can imagine their expressions when they said about it being blackmail if Max had turned and said than take it up with the two FBI agents sitting at my table. Next up Sara & Chuckles bring up black-ops only to find out Jeeves did a down low to Max & Alice?

oh, daddy wont get to confer with his daughter just yet, Amy has plans. oh and charles and sarah learn about jeeves just like carol did.

Hey Magus, nice chapter. To me sometimes it seems as if the only one understands Max is Madge, even better than May. She mentions that she did not want to let him down again and I cannot remember when and how she let him down. Can you tell me the chapter? Thanks. I wonder if Mrs. Crawford got this way because of the condition of her son Pete after the accident. Max used to go to her house to shout her son so I believe that he should try and do something for them. The nanites are "fixing" Sarah's ankle she broke ages ago so they may be able to fix him up. Mrs. Crawford may be a different kettle of fish though!!

Marge thinks she let him down when June was killed and when he was in the prison, i don't remember the chapters exactly. but all the girls feel responsible for what he's gone through. As for crawford and sun, there's more of them in book 3...its has to do with the two school board members

WOW! Angry Max and vulnerable Max back to back! Beautifully written. The love scene with Marge almost brought a tear to my eye. And it was interesting seeing "Angry Amy" but I also loved the softer side of her when she broke down afterwards and then became Momma to Jane. Apparently, she can never have enough minions. ;)

And I have a feeling we're not done with Turner and he's gonna have to go down hard. At least I hope both he and his daughter get a major comeuppance. :spank:

Great chapter. I see him helping the Collins and having more allies when he tries to help their son. Also I thoought that MS Crawfords son died in book one from the accident that Max said he should lhave been in. I aslo beleive that we have not seen the last of Turner and Co. But I beleive that the school board is going to look into help Max with Turner just to save their butts.

And I am waiting to see what Amy has in store for Kara and her gang. I hoppe it is good. But knowing KGeneral Amy Carter it will be mind blowing.

And yes Sarah and Chuckie needs to talk with MAx about the Shadow Group and see if they can get Sarah's boss on board. Beleive it is time for Max and Nick to meet up also through Rick.

Bring on the bigger and madder spiders and more powerful flyers. War is coming.

I agree. You asked short and sweet or hot and steamy, Obviously loving the tropics you took hot and steamy. Evidently the school board meeting was not well attended or was not open to the public. The "folders" seem to get their attention and when they were told that the evidence WILL be held against future problems that puts them under the gun! Will we see any shenagins from them in the future? Interesting that the 2 FBI either don't know what is in the folders or choose not to care.

Definitely looking forward to Amy and Kara.

B

Guest Guest

I read Kisser's comment that "War is coming" and realized that 3 of those ladies, Nadi, Emma and Sarah, will be in various stages of pregnancy when the Shadow Group engages them. I hope that that does not affect their defence of the family negatively. I think that everyone should go in the "War" sim for a brushing up. Sarah and Charles should should be chipped too if they want to assist. The Shadow Group is not like the monks. From what I gather the members leave death and destruction in their wake. I am still eager to see how the nanites will help! Max needs to be aware of this group! ASAP!

Guest Guest

I think that Max will always chose Emma, regardless of who are his partners. She is numero uno!

was that the last chapter of gitg ??? are you gonna start the new book magus?? when are gonna post it??

Wasn't the last chapter, wanna deal with Kara before I end this book, am writing part one of that now, and I think it will take maybe 2 chapters, then I'll start book 3, thinking of calling it Snakes in the Grass. Should post sometime in te next couple of days if nothing major in the real world comes up

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.