Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

loved the chapter.. are you gonna make kara and Petra an item..? it will soooo gonna hurt Max..

I have few questions which I hope to get answers..

1. are may and marge married? if not then are the going to be married in next book? and same questions applied for Ami and Alice..

2. what is the sir name of Ami and Alice ? is it gonna be Johansson or Carter?

and most importantly will you let me know when are you gonna post the next chapter?

I loved the side plots you are creating.. happy writing. :)

loved the chapter.. are you gonna make kara and Petra an item..? it will soooo gonna hurt Max..

I have few questions which I hope to get answers..

1. are may and marge married? if not then are the going to be married in next book? and same questions applied for Ami and Alice..

2. what is the sir name of Ami and Alice ? is it gonna be Johansson or Carter?

and most importantly will you let me know when are you gonna post the next chapter?

I loved the side plots you are creating.. happy writing. :)

No Kara and Petra won't be an item, just used them for some angst

May and Marge are not Married and not sure if they will be. Amy and Alice will be eventually;

and Alice Johansson and Amy Carter, haven't decided who will take whose name yet if they even do chenge their last names

Guest majormarioc

No Kara and Petra won't be an item, just used them for some angst

May and Marge are not Married and not sure if they will be. Amy and Alice will be eventually;

and Alice Johansson and Amy Carter, haven't decided who will take whose name yet if they even do chenge their last names

Carter is the name of the man who shot June and Johansson is Max's last name I think they would both agree it's better to take Alice's name

Carter is the name of the man who shot June and Johansson is Max's last name I think they would both agree it's better to take Alice's name

Good point, May could marry Marge and Marge take Johansson and then the Carter name would go the way of the Doddo

but magus you wrote in the chapter when baby Cynthia was born ant they were going to register her birth.. when Max said her name to be Cynthia June Carter.. then May/June corrected him saying that she had asked Marge to marry her and she agreed so the baby's name can be Cynthia June Johansson.. and they also registered him as her legal father.. so I was asking if they are married yet..

and you still have not told me when are you gonna post next.

Hopefully it doesnt turn into a mass murder. Plenty of people to kill with all the family there. Did Marge have any family before she moved, brothers, sisters that type of thing.

Nope Marge has a mother and father in New York, and maybe I'll give her a little sister she hasn't seen in a long time

As soon as you said that it had a twist i knew it had something to do with the kara, either her dad was the big boss or she was being abused :)

hmmmmm, I believe you guys are becoming as twisted as me....must become more depraved!

I could write in my own poop on the padded walls, would need help posting it though...

Ewwww, that came off all scat like....replace poop with blood...I'd rather bleed to death then play with poop!

Edited by magusfang

I just love this story.. so when I get chance I start it over from the beginning. that's why lots of questions pop up in my mind because when the bitg was written there was no scope for the thorough conversation between author and enthusiastic readers (like me ;) ) so I tend to ask them away.. I don't intend to pry.

I just love this story.. so when I get chance I start it over from the beginning. that's why lots of questions pop up in my mind because when the bitg was written there was no scope for the thorough conversation between author and enthusiastic readers (like me ;) ) so I tend to ask them away.. I don't intend to pry.

No worries, I like the questions, helps to ort out characters in my mind. In fact people have found quite a few errors for me, I was recovering from surgery when I wrot BITG so there were a few confusing moments in there. Plus I really like the suggestions, I use them more than people think, had some really good ideas from readers - such as letting Jane become Amy and Alices little girl, thanx for that one by the way :)

And I'm glad you like the story, I know it's a little rough in places but most readers said they'd rather I write more than I edit so I've missed a few things along the way. Besides I like writing so much more than edditing :P

Rescue 25 my best shot was about 3/4 of a mile. Of course it was a custom rifle with a 10x scope, custom loaded round and a good day. Only hit the target twice that day. The rounds I loaded myself into the brass. I really miss those days. Could not afford it today. At that time the government paid for the ammo and they paid for the rifle and scope.

My best shot was just a hair under a mile, spotter called it 1600 meters, give or take, Think there was a little (ok a lot) of luck involved.

50-cal1.jpg

Better than Ma Bell :D

Edited by magusfang

My best shot was just a hair under a mile, spotter called it 1600 meters, give or take, Think there was a little (ok a lot) of luck involved.

50-cal1.jpg

Better than Ma Bell :D

But when you ring their bell you KNOW they will answer the call - damn heavy phone though.

B

Rescue 25 my best shot was about 3/4 of a mile. Of course it was a custom rifle with a 10x scope, custom loaded round and a good day. Only hit the target twice that day. The rounds I loaded myself into the brass. I really miss those days. Could not afford it today. At that time the government paid for the ammo and they paid for the rifle and scope.

Of course you can only hit the target twice if you only pull the trigger twice. :smartass:

B

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.