Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

How did the sub get home after their little Italy trip... Max, Hans, and the girls flew. Did he program it before they left or is it still sitting in the harbor waiting for someone to come take a peek inside?

Max programed the sub to go home that last trip off the beach, when he fell in the cold water

Really enjoyed this lasted chapter. My only item is that I thought the twins were with everyone at school. If so tht how could they be with the SWAT commander at the house when Suzy asked them where the SWAT commander was and they said he was with them and she said to have him come to the library for a talk.

Keep up the great work and will be awaiting the conclusion of this one and the start of book three.

Yep, it should have been Willow and Hailey, I moved that section from where started, its fixed now.

@Sniper yeah saw that on reread after posting. Still have a lot of plot bunnies with them I think.

it's so interesting now he should be giving us new chapters every 12 hours or at least 24.

:smartass:

B

Some of those plot bunnies are set ups for book 3

i was also thinking i might not let this series die, pick it up at a later date after book 3, like when max is 30 or something, then again at the end of his life, just a thought right now though

It would be interesting at the end of his life to see if he was still 20 yrs ahead technology wise and who would still be alive and with him. Do Alice & May still exist, have been upgraded or have cease to function. Did he transfer anybody else to become androids or did they all elect to live as long as they did and then die. Did Legion get his own bod, along with Jeeves & Albert? Did they figure why Cat & Max were so strange minded?

Yeah the last book would be dark...he's out in space somewhere, every one but him and his his mother are dead, and he runs into a little redheaded blue-eyed alien...You know, who has a blonde sister. ;)

if he stays in his own body, I could call it wrinkles in the grass!

Edited by magusfang

Winkies in The Grass? What's next Muff Diving in the Grass? Hey there you go a Name fangface's next book and win a free read.

wrinkles with an R...winkies in the grass just makes the winkie itchy! :o

Although muff diving in the grass has a certain ring to it :)

Or better yet Mowin The Lawn, I'll open with the girls shaving Max's privates! :P

Edited by magusfang

I'm not a fan of male shaving. Sorta makes things crawl into places you really don't want them. I think the new school has real possibilities for ongoing (many many chapters) threads. Really would like to see the little sneak shut down and humiliated

in front of her posse quickly. Then have them go neutral if not friendly.

The new school thing should really be good - old school board etc. How many, if any, of the SWAT are taken by the girls.?

B

the school is still coming, in fact Max will be meeting the school board soon.

I assume you are referring to the "old board " as I don't think the new one has been formed yet. This oughta be GOOD. A meeting where the twins and Alice can shine. Their boots on some rears.

:yahoo:

B

Edited by Rescue25

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

Hey Magus, will Kara and Evan's mother play any part in the plans of the organisation watching Max and his tribe? I am still thinking about how Legion and the nanites will protect their "hosts", as you mentioned in Chap 51. That's probably in the next book.

No Kara will probably not be in book 3, and Evan's mother will be a side plot.

Will have a few others from people's pasts show up and cause trouble too...but that's still off in the future

I have a question. Are we going to see the sheriff or police chief from Tatiana's home anymore? the last I remember Max was offering him job or hinting at it atleast.

I have a question. Are we going to see the sheriff or police chief from Tatiana's home anymore? the last I remember Max was offering him job or hinting at it atleast.

Yeah, he actually will make another short appearance in this book, but he and his wife appear more, or will, in book three

in fact I have a short story line for walter, Letti, and Kelly...its nothing earth shattering and it just rattling around in my head, but it should be fun, a little light hearted romp I'm thinking.

Guest futalove

Hello everyone. I just wanted to post two new stories I found that are top notch.

1. Upon savage shores. by RipperFish. good long story 140000 to 150000 words. finished.

2..Mine...yours by. payenbrant. it is 10 chapters long and just getting started.. and it is a live story.

Both a on literotica.

Both are a joy to read.

Guest futalove

Hello everyone. I just wanted to post two new stories I found that are top notch.

1. Upon savage shores. by RipperFish. good long story 140000 to 150000 words. finished.

2..Mine...yours by. payenbrant. it is 10 chapters long and just getting started.. and it is a live story.

Both a on literotica.

Both are a joy to read.

Holy crap, hooked again! Not really a cliffhanger but like those Saturday morning serials of old, I can't wait to see what happens next and, especially, what twisted revenge Amy will come up with.

Holy crap, hooked again! Not really a cliffhanger but like those Saturday morning serials of old, I can't wait to see what happens next and, especially, what twisted revenge Amy will come up with.

You and me both...but never fear, I'll come up with something appropriately conveluted.

Im really glad you decided to write these extra chapters, i dont think the kara storyline would have been in book 3. But i am really liking where this is going. Dogeballs suck...

Where's your next chapter?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.