Click Here!

Problems with elctronic signature.

Guest RexfromTX

Guest RexfromTX

When I try to go to a specific story through a link in my boomarks,I get prompted to once again sign the stupid electronic signature form. When I fill it out,I get sent to the main page of the section my story was located,as opposed to the story itself.If I try to go to the story by way of my bookmarks after filling out the form,I again get prompted to fill out the damn electronic signature form,and once filled out,I again get sent to the main page of the section the story is located in.It didn't used to be this way,in fact it's only been happening for the the past few days,but it's getting annoying pretty quickly because the only way I can get to a story I want to read is by searching or digging through the archives.I thought the problem was on my end,but I'm not having any issues with other site,just AFF.net.

Can anyone help?Or,alternatively,do away with the damn electronic signature page.Either would be fine.

Please and thank you,

Rex

Guest RexfromTX

Also,I want to point out that this has all started happening after the url/cookie change.I emptied the cookies after the change like the main page statement recommended.Things worked fine for a while,but the past few days it's been messed up like I described above.

We are working on resolving the issues with redirects which are causing you to be sent to the verification page. The verification page itself cannot be eliminated at this time, but the new code, once completed, should allow us to do away with it.

• 8 months later...
Guest TheCajunPhoenix

Which name should we use for our electronic signature? Do we use our pen names for our electronic signature or do we use our real names for our electronic signature?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.