Click Here!

Right-wing Religious Nuts Strike Again! You Won't Believe This!

TurtleHermit

I simply could not believe what I wandered upon one cool Internet browsing evening. But I shall tell you folks...it began with this website that is in relations with the Bush Administration, was purposing to have all the "Unsaved" (yes, this was their term) people CATALOUGED, as in, put into a database and persecuted!

Well, as I found, it GOT BETTER. I then found a site on a Link bar that directed me to this article:

http://www.ironhymen.com/boysprivates.asp

Which says and I QUOTE: "The stuff that comes out of boys every time they use you has as many calories as seven whole pints of Häagen-Dazs. That's why all the girls who do "it" always get so fat and ugly and have that ulcerated skin that screams to everyone in church, "I am an insatiable slut!"

*This site is a joke, combating the stupid things crazy religious political 'publicans usually shpeel.*

Edited by TurtleHermit

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Most Christians are decent enough people, their main flaw being that they tend to see things through "Bible glasses" and reject reason and logic if it conflicts with their religious views. Also those raised in religious homes are conditioned to believe what they're told on the basis of authority rather than to reason things out for themselves based on factual evidence, making them more vulnerable to being manipulated by various sources, including the government and media. A good example of this would be all the people who actually take Bill O'Reilly seriously, despite that a lot of what he says is just opinionated bullshit and the fact that he has no credentials to even claim to be an expert on politics. Though I guess even liberals arn't immune to believing what they want to hear, I guess its just a flaw of human nature.

Anyway, the fundamentalists(of all religions) are the ones who would drag us back to the intellectual dark ages if they had their way. The muslim fundies are pretty much openly trying to do that now through their little jihad bullshit.

Edited by Psychostorm

Well yeah, that whole calorie thing is complete bullshit, but if you thought that was bad, check this out.

I quote: "Up until the moment in your wedding when he says "I do," a boy's privates sport a treacherous spine of jagged scales, which may or may not secrete acid and weapons-grade anthrax – for which, apparently, only Ann Coulter has developed the antibodies."

Can anyone possibly believe that? I mean, how absurd can a person get?

Most Christians are decent enough people,
That is, indeed, the tragedy of Poe's Law.

I'm four years out of a high school located in a town I describe as a northern version of Deliverence. The people I went to school with were complete idiots. I graduated in 2004 BTW.

Sex education was hysterical.

Boys didn't know that a vagina was a called a "vagina". Two girls actually got into a screaming fight because one claimed her birth control pills protected her against STDs. And then the teacher got involved and the girl still insisted her pills protected her against STDs. We didn't talk about girly parts or what happens to girls because it was "too gross and too dirty". Just a lot of discussions about the penis.

We're a very, very phallo-centric society. I think we should ask random people on the street what they think about vaginas and how they work. I think the results would be way, way scarier.

• 1 month later...
you know that even our current fundementelstic bush adminstration and that site your talking about is not as bad as one site in particuler know as Godhatesfags.com! now that site is what i call backwords and evil!

Peace Out and May the furs be with you! WOOOOOO!!!

omfg...dont even start on that son of a bitch's family and their ?GOD HATES FAGS AND SOLDIERS AND WE'RE ALL AGAINST THE WAR AND ARMED FORCES" bullshit. Phelps and his family are the main reason I am glad I do not live in Kansas, because if I did, they'd have had a few molotov cocktails thrown into that church already...

I see those people as traitors to this country. They should be shipped to afghanistan and told to live in a mud house over there and fend for themselves. Since they hate the USA so much, deport their bitch asses to a country that hates us as well.

Let me quote these assholes website for some people to see what they post about people who have died...This is the funeral of PAUL NEWMAN!

10/27/2008

5:00 PM - 7:00 PM

San Francisco, CA

Davies Symphony Hall - Paul Newman Is In Hell 201 Van Ness Ave. We will picket your "Special Tribute" for Paul Newman. What the heck are you talking about, you fools. He lived a life of pure filth. From his desire to be a movie star to his personal life as an adulterer. You know full well that nobody had a CLUE who Paul Newman was until he played a drunken fag in Tennessee Williams' Cat On A Hot Tin Roof with the WHORE Elizabeth Taylor, then his acting career took off (as they say). You know full well that Joanne Woodard was NOT HIS WIFE. More importantly, you know that he sold his never-dying soul for a little bit of human praise. How sad, and how dishonorable an existance he lived. And how typical of DOOMED america to want to honour this fool. Well none of that can hamper the duty and job of the servants of the Living God. That's right, read that again, the Living God. He is the God of the living and NOT the dead. All you dead can bury your dead. Our job is to speak the words of truth to the LIVING! Pr 26:1 As snow in summer, and as rain in harvest, so honour is not seemly for a fool. Pr 26:8 As he that bindeth a stone in a sling, so is he that giveth honour to a fool. Heb 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Mt 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? Mr 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? God Hates Paul Newman, and Paul Newman Is In Hell. If you follow his HORRIBLE EXAMPLE, you will shortly join him there. AMEN!
Edited by DragonGoddess

• 2 years later...

Has anyone seen the stories about the crazy "I believe in marriage" promise that the righties are making politicians sign this year. It starts out fairly standard with a bunch of stuff about not cheating on your spouse, then it gets weird and bigoted.

• 2 years later...

The far right wingers are just plain insane. They believe abortion is evil but that anyone who wants to should own an assault weapon. They say they're against big government but start wars based on lies and send our soldiers to die for no good reason. They claim liberals are miserable then form the Tea Party, which is just one bitch-fest. There's no reasoning with these people. Ann Coulter is a traitor to her own gender; she says women shouldn't vote or go to college.

Idiots.

• 1 month later...

You know, there is no doubt that I definitely lean, and lean HARD to the left. However, that doesn't mean I'm intolerant, or that others are intolerant. That also doesn't mean all I do is bitch and not progress along with day to day to life. If that's what I did, I sure as hell wouldn't be working six to seven days a week, or any of the other things that I will do in my own life, as I'm sure that also applies to others posting.

What is a discussion topic, but an avenue to voice an opinion?

As to intolerance, I live in area which is, as much as I like it, still holds on to many intolerant views and viewpoints. Yet you will never hear ME or my children telling these others the same sort of intolerant viewpoints and insisting that the opinions we have are the only thoughts that should be voiced.

Generalization does you no favors in this discussion.

The whole right/left thing is ridiculous; believe what you believe and don't try and fit in a group or you are going to have things that you don't believe just because the group believes it. Me, I'm all over the place: Weak Gov, Pro choice, gun rights, gay marriage (Why should the straight guys be the only one's who suffer? I'm gonna pay for that!)

I can't go right because I'm a godless minion going to hell and I can't go left because I'm a crazy gun totiing radical, so I guess I'll start my own party!

And quit picking on O'reilly - he's frickin funny as hell!

Am I really that different??? I never truly believed it and still not sure that I do.

I am a GOD fearing Bible believing Christian that believes in the Constitution of the United States, Served in the Army Reserve to defend it, owns and carries guns and thinks most all of the idiots in DC should be in prison for treason (of one type or another). I know what logic is and use it everyday. I take the time to listen to others and their opinions even when I can PROVE that they are full of shit.

Wow, maybe I am just some really weird nut job. :workforsex::WTF:

Well, if you're referring to where you'll see name calling and other such things in a forum setting, we don't allow that, as it's flaming. Very simple, that.

Oh bummer, where am I supposed to get my sick and twisted jollies? <sigh> I guess I can always watch CSPAN ;)

Am I really that different??? I never truly believed it and still not sure that I do.

I am a GOD fearing Bible believing Christian that believes in the Constitution of the United States, Served in the Army Reserve to defend it, owns and carries guns and thinks most all of the idiots in DC should be in prison for treason (of one type or another). I know what logic is and use it everyday. I take the time to listen to others and their opinions even when I can PROVE that they are full of shit.

Wow, maybe I am just some really weird nut job. :WTF:

Not weird, I bet everyone here shares quite a few values, it's usually just details and a little perspective that we differ in; pity such a small thing can cause such strife!

Beswidesw if we were all the same, itwould be a boring world indeed! :)

:workforsex: <---- this guy is awesome!

Edited by magusfang

I have read some of the coments talking about what people thank and people being logical and that has it place but when your talking about religion you have to include "FAITH". Sometimes faith will go against logic and when that happens you find out what kind of person you are and what you believe. Just my opinion I might be full of it. LOL.

Well, if you're referring to where you'll see name calling and other such things in a forum setting, we don't allow that, as it's flaming. Very simple, that.

Somebody start slinging mud...I wanna see DG break out her banned.gif

I just don't understand it at all. Here we are surrounded by near 8GB of hardcore man on man butt fucking action, male pregnancy, demonic tentacle rape, pony molestation, deep anal French kissing. sonic the hedgehog being used as toilet paper, torture, violence, sex outside marriage, romance and even a little foot fetishism, and you haven't been able to find more than two or three active Conservative Christians amongst the users of the forum!

What is the world coming to?

The point is... what's the point? Well, being silly for a start. Wonderful thing silliness. No, there it is. The point. What you did was, you went and found this thread that was like a month since an update and then about 6 years since the thread started and of that, was about half pro-christian, and them noting the issue was far right, not just "the right" and what you did then was unleashed what feels like a total persecution complex, and frankly I'm a little baffled as to why. But even then it's not as if every thread here is slightly to the left of Karl Marx. The most I've seen is folks maybe express a different opinion, but s'not exactly squelching. I guess I can see how it's nice to feel persecuted in some way, but possibly you'd get a stronger buzz on somewhere more actively politicised. I mean, look at the stuff on guns. There ya were, all ready to have a big "you can have my guns when you take 'em from my cold dead fingers" type of discussion, and it turned out that most of the other users were packing more heat than the IDF. Even I used to have a Shotgun (and relevant paperwork). Rabbit pie, man, gotta spit out the pellets. I dunno. Maybe do some more of that thinking y'all are promoting. If you try hard enough you might find someone willin' ta start persecutin' ya and give that complex some depth, but the mods'll shut 'em down pretty fast if they do. Hell, I'm prolly due a spanking for this'n, get the ol' naughty points up. ho-hum. Anyway, best of luck.