Click Here!

Another Brat With Attitude

NightScribe

I found this last night and it makes that other author discussed in the "What Would Your Response Be" thread sound mature and read like Hemingway. You have to read this author's profile, story, (the 3 chapters of the fic won't take up much of your life, trust me) reviews and her responses.

A Real Brat

Ay carumba!

This annoys me no end. The concrit was solid and fair and she's bordering on a temper tantrum. She reminds me of someone who used to post on AFF who wrote almost the same way. At first, I thought it might actually be her.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy fuck, I never knew that such stuff was actually allowed to be posted, ANYWHERE. Crap, I've seen better spelling, grammar, ANYTHING with my 13 year-old brother. This is some bad shit. As if shit weren't bad enough... smile.gif

I left a review as well. I wouldn't consider it scathing,just my honest opinion, without going into the, "Get any notion of ever being a writer out of your silly little head right now. The world will thank you for it." stuff.

I think I saw one of her fics on GAFF once. The friendship madsciency one (did I spell that right?). That bio was too confusing for me to ge through. I've read plenty of extremely long bios with ridiculous fantasy profiles, especially on FFN. But this... wow. Maybe I'll try again after my fever subsides, because I'm overly prone to migraines at the moment and I don't want to risk it again.

what a brat. i can't believe someone would write something like that and expect good reviews.

Ahhh! My eyes!! Egads, I'm blinded! That was just...just... *shudders* Did anyone else think that one story about the little orphan girl was a blatant rip-off of HP?

It is just me or does anyone else think that someone might actually do that on purpose just to bait people?

I found this last night and it makes that other author discussed in the "What Would Your Response Be" thread sound mature and read like Hemingway. You have to read this author's profile, story, (the 3 chapters of the fic won't take up much of your life, trust me) reviews and her responses.

A Real Brat

Ay carumba!

This annoys me no end. The concrit was solid and fair and she's bordering on a temper tantrum. She reminds me of someone who used to post on AFF who wrote almost the same way. At first, I thought it might actually be her.

I couldn't get through that, it was just painful. The story, the profile. Yikes. I really wonder why some people bother, that was just.......ugh.

My mom has kids she's working with now who at this point are being taken back to the beginning and being taught what first graders are being taught. This author badly needs to do the same thing.

Guest lightgoddess

Agreed bookworm! I'd be ashamed if my writing looked like that and I had the guts to put it up anywhere! And then she has the nerve to bitch when people tell her it's crap?!? blink.gif WTF? I don't think she's old enough to be writing anything, much less posting it up on the net.

Guest Serenanna

. . .

::tries reading::

. . .

::tries reading some more::

. . . Ok, that's it. I read one more sentence of that bio and I swear with my eyes will bleed or my IQ will drop into single digits. >.> No, really.

I think I'm gonna go weep now for future generations of otaku with lots and lots of chocolate ice cream.

Sere

I kinda wonder if she didn't just say she wasn't allowed to read HP to get away with ripping it off.

Makes me think of the girl I saw on Oprah who claimed to have never, ever heard of Picasso. It was just a complete coincidence that she happened to paint in a very similar style. Except the painter girl was actually good.

Guest DarkAvenger

Oh thank the heavens... it's not on our site. *falls over* And yes... I searched for their fics and penname on our site just to make sure. @_@ I'm certain they're not of age to be on aff! lol

Guest Enchanted Faery

OMG! I couldn't even read the first paragraph! I stopped after the 2nd sentence! OMG! I'm not a perfect speller, but I felt like I was reading something a 6 year old typed! That's totally annoying!

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi
OMG! I couldn't even read the first paragraph! I stopped after the 2nd sentence! OMG! I'm not a perfect speller, but I felt like I was reading something a 6 year old typed! That's totally annoying!

Well, missy! Where have YOU been? :: taps foot and looks annoyed ::

And, yeah, that girl is flipped if she thinks her writing is worth a cent.

I read about the first paragraph of the bio before giving up. I have two theories about the identity of this person.

1. It's a troll just trying to piss people off

2. It's a seven year old

Considering how unfortunately common stuff like this is. I really think some of them are just idiot trolls.

I don't think so. Little kids don't like Me much though, so I tend to dislike them back.

I have this odd thing that every time I try to be nice to a little kid, I end up with the dumb kid trying to hurt Me in some way, without explaination.