Click Here!

Another Brat With Attitude

NightScribe

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi
I don't think so. Little kids don't like Me much though, so I tend to dislike them back.

I have this odd thing that every time I try to be nice to a little kid, I end up with the dumb kid trying to hurt Me in some way, without explaination.

Haha! My boyfriend always seems to attract the volitiles as well. However, they do seem to like him. :: shrugs ::

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lightgoddess
OMG lightgoddess, I completely forgot about her! I just went over there and left another review. Gosh, I'm sooooo scared, after being called a 'punck'! What a psycho bitch. Think it might really be some 30 yr old guy with nothing better to do in life but troll? yeeesh

You rock! LMAO!! ph34r.gif

Guest Enchanted Faery
Well, missy! Where have YOU been? :: taps foot and looks annoyed ::

And, yeah, that girl is flipped if she thinks her writing is worth a cent.

LOL! Off in my little world! Did u miss me? heh heh!

Gosh, I really hope I get to read the rest of "souress koko and the stone of caous"! (Incidentally, when I first found this abomination, I thought it said sauerkraut and had something to do with middle European food) How bad is it, seriously, when you can't even capitalize the words in your title? (or spell them correctly) Did you notice in her response to a review, she pointed out a typo? Now, what's that old saying? About throwing stones?

I'll tell ya, I'm on the edge of my seat, wondering what happens to the poor little orphaned girl, forced to live in a closet by her mean relatives, who suddenly gets to go to a magical school. I wonder if she'll make friends? I wonder if there's a bad magical man who's out to get her and the "stone of caous". Wow, so inventive, I'm surprised no one thought of this before. *snicker* Okay, I'm finished with the mean-spirited sarcasm. For now. ph34r.gif

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi
Did you notice in her response to a review, she pointed out a typo? Now, what's that old saying? About throwing stones?

And it wasn't even a real one! The person was making an example and the girl tried to "correct" it! >< Of course, not as bad as this one chick who flipped on someone who left her nasty review. The girl tried to get one up on the reviewer by pointing out "shite" as a misspelled word, telling the person they needed to learn how to spell before they harrassed her about her spelling laugh.gif

How oblivious do you have to be?

EDIT: And yes, E. Fae, been wondering where you've been! You and Agaib both resurfaced after a bit of an absense. Now a whole OTHER set of regulars have faded out ><

And yes, E. Fae, been wondering where you've been! You and Agaib both resurfaced after a bit of an absense. Now a whole OTHER set of regulars have faded out ><

Odd how that works huh?

Being a self-proclaimed Grammar Nazi, I actually felt physical pain trying to get through the first paragraph.  I gave up after that, because my brain was threatening to explode.

Read the sig. I'm a grammar Nazi. too. However, GAFF is one of the best military training grounds around for this kind of thing. After a few months, you develop a stronger physical resistance to bad English. You don't stop caring, but you can keep the contents of your stomach down, wade into it with a stronger mind, and come out a better soldier.

Heil GAFF!

Oh, she's at it again! Lightgoddess and Enchanted Faery, she's responded to your critiques! And they're hilarious! I, unfortunately, got nothing. sad.gif

She's declared, in response to someone else's review, that's she's going to get those who hurt her feelings and think that they're better writers than her. And she emphatically states that she is NOT ripping off Harry Potter. Yeah, right.

Oh, she started with the, "I HAVE A HARD LIFE, BOO HOO HOO..." crap now. Honestly, that just makes me want to be harsh when reviewing her. Hmm, maybe I should re-write one of her chapters and post it in a review just to annoy her....*walks off pondering this*

Oh, she started with the, "I HAVE A HARD LIFE, BOO HOO HOO..." crap now. Honestly, that just makes me want to be harsh when reviewing her. Hmm, maybe I should re-write one of her chapters and post it in a review just to annoy her....*walks off pondering this*

DO IT!

While you're at it, let everyone know that you're her un-appreciated, self-proclaimed beta. God knows she needs a super-beta.

Guest Enchanted Faery
Oh, she's at it again! Lightgoddess and Enchanted Faery, she's responded to your critiques! And they're hilarious! I, unfortunately, got nothing. sad.gif

She's declared, in response to someone else's review, that's she's going to get those who hurt her feelings and think that they're better writers than her. And she emphatically states that she is NOT ripping off Harry Potter. Yeah, right.

LOL! I'm so hurt! She called me a "Dumb Ass" I actually had a good laugh. I mean I kinda feel bad for the girl, but man, she's getting out of control!

Guest Enchanted Faery
On that site's forum, she started a thread regarding bullying. Every response she got said that all her reviews were not a case of bullying, flaming, etc. That they were all legitimate and helpful. She just doesn't seem to get it.

Shut up! R U serious? See now I gotta check it out! Heh heh! laugh.gif

It's hilarious, a couple of members started a spat over misspellings too. Oh god I laughed. But, yes, everyone pretty much told her to suck it up or go somewhere else. smile.gif Or, get better at it. smile.gif

Guest Enchanted Faery

Just finished reading what people put in that forum, I was pretty much laughing the whole time! I get so tired of her bitching about how her life sucks! What does that have to do with bad spelling and horrible grammar! If my life sucked, I would still know how to spell! This girl is mental!

Naaahh, she's just some weepy, dumb brat who got turned onto fanfiction. Honestly, I love the concept of fanfiction and the odd freedom of it as a way to perfect and hone writing skills and express love for a fandom, but sometimes the quality of most fics out there...Let's just say I've privately imagined that it gives people the idea that readers don't really give a shit about the technicalities and will just be happy to read whatever the hell strikes their fancy or about their otp getting it on in every position. That is to say, these fanbrats come up with their "masterpeice" of storytelling, uneven plotline and shitty grammar and spelling, warts and fucking all, and then get pissed off when people actually point out their problems or point out that it's just fanfiction and doesn't matter.

Ooooh-kay, then let's talk about all those "Star Trek" and "Star Wars" novels out there, tell me they're not fanfiction as well, and then show me one with the same atrocious spelling, formatting, and grammar. Right...not gonna happen.