GeorgeGlass

Halloween Party 2020!

Recommended Posts

It’s back – a series of creepy creations from the twisted minds of AFF’s fine authors!

Same rules as last year:

  • Oneshots (Under 50k words) 
  • Original fiction 
  • Halloween or Horror theme
  • Of course, include all the appropriate warnings at the beginning of your story.

I’ll create the story in the archive as soon as someone has a story ready. Thereafter, everyone else can add their stories at will.

Edit: The Halloween Party has begun! You can find it here: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600109700

Edited by GeorgeGlass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, InvidiaRed said:

Tricked

Lucifer thought there would be no consequences for

his casino fun.

TBA

Does this mean your story is ready for posting, or are you just giving us a little preview?

A little preview of mine:

Unleash

Seeking the courage to escape their abusive father, three teens try a new street drug that can empower you to act on your deepest desires. But what if your deepest desire isn't what you think it is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

Does this mean your story is ready for posting, or are you just giving us a little preview?

A little preview of mine:

Unleash

Seeking the courage to escape their abusive father, three teens try a new street drug that can empower you to act on your deepest desires. But what if your deepest desire isn't what you think it is?

Just a preview at the moment takes place right after Temporary and the Winter Holiday short Powdered Sugar <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So. Sooo. Ages ago I did this flashfic, called Reststop. While the evidence shows I’m pretty much willing to post any old shit , especially as flashfics, It didn’t work for me as a story. Some nice bits of description but the character felt wrong. I showed it to InBrightestDay one time and got the suggestion back that it’d work better with another of my characters – which made a ton of sense - and a great point about silent hunting. I figured well, maybe I could do the needed re-write and submit it for Halloween after all. Then I re-read it and realised it’d need a lot more than just some name swaps, so I threw away 90% of it, started writing again and got about 2400 words down. I don’t know if I’ll finish it, never mind finish it for Halloween, but if I do I’m submitting it for the Halloween party this year. I mean, most of it is confusing drivel but there’s one bit I have in my head that if I can get it written down will be pretty awesome and nicely horror-like gory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2020 at 1:42 PM, JayDee said:

So. Sooo. Ages ago I did this flashfic, called Reststop. While the evidence shows I’m pretty much willing to post any old shit , especially as flashfics, It didn’t work for me as a story. Some nice bits of description but the character felt wrong. I showed it to InBrightestDay one time and got the suggestion back that it’d work better with another of my characters – which made a ton of sense - and a great point about silent hunting. I figured well, maybe I could do the needed re-write and submit it for Halloween after all. Then I re-read it and realised it’d need a lot more than just some name swaps, so I threw away 90% of it, started writing again and got about 2400 words down. I don’t know if I’ll finish it, never mind finish it for Halloween, but if I do I’m submitting it for the Halloween party this year. I mean, most of it is confusing drivel but there’s one bit I have in my head that if I can get it written down will be pretty awesome and nicely horror-like gory.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JayDee said:

Finished a first draft! I’m hoping to find the motivation to edit and polish and upgrade it from “painful to read” to “not fuckawful.” The blood isn’t bloody enough too. Surprised myself getting this far with it really.

Schweet! My story does not want to be alone on Halloween. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

Just checking: Does anyone have a story that’s finished and ready to post?

I’m hoping to have mine ready tomorrow.

Its nearly ready but doesn’t quite yet have my mark of approval.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I asked if I could get the Nintendo Seal of Approval on mine. Went all the way to Kyoto. Thirty seconds later they sent Toad. Got the shit kicked out of me by a three foot tall ambulatory mushroom. Barely made it out alive.

So, yeah, only 70% done here and no guarantees. I need to re-write the ending and try to make the one sex scene at least slightly appealing. No joke, it may be unintentionally the least erotic thing I’ve ever written.  And I did Spyro porn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JayDee said:

I asked if I could get the Nintendo Seal of Approval on mine. Went all the way to Kyoto. Thirty seconds later they sent Toad. Got the shit kicked out of me by a three foot tall ambulatory mushroom. Barely made it out alive.

So, yeah, only 70% done here and no guarantees. I need to re-write the ending and try to make the one sex scene at least slightly appealing. No joke, it may be unintentionally the least erotic thing I’ve ever written.  And I did Spyro porn.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve finished my story and opened up the Halloween Party to all! (I’ve added the link to the top post.) Folks can add their stories when ready, and please post your title and tags here so I can add them to the Introduction page.

Oh, and here are mine:

Unleash, by George Glass

Warnings: Inc, M/F, MiCD, Violence

Summary: Seeking the courage to escape their abusive father, three teens try a new street drug that can empower you to act on your deepest desires. But what if your deepest desire isn’t what you think it is?

Edited by GeorgeGlass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JayDee said:

Shades and a Snake’s Heart
 
Description: Sometimes you don’t even make it to the Halloween party.

Content Codes: 3Plus AFFO Bi Bigotry ChallengeFic COMPLETE Fingering Exhib Language MCD Transformation Violence

...managed it!

Yes! Ooooh, and a nice long list of content codes. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now