Click Here!

Explain Your Avatar

quamp

I thought my avatar would fit with my screenname. The avatar is a picture of Vergil from the game Devil May Cry.post-6357-1201122557_thumb.jpg

my avatar comes from a manga cover for the Berserk manga.

It is a Behelit stone. A Behelit is a small, oval object resembling an egg, with a set of human facial features scattered randomly across its surface, giving the thing a rather disconcerting appearance. It emits a certain aura of unspecified dread. On occasion, it seems as though one of the Behelit's eyes opens and stares at the examiner, though this is usually quickly disregarded as merely an illusion. A key to opening a realm intent of the evil ideal. It is used as a gate of some sorts that grants the desirable wishes of its owner.

The origin of the word comes from the Syriac word "Beherit", a Great Duke of Hell — the r turning into an l is an often-made mistake in localization.

This Behelit is not the same one that is known as "The Egg of the King", although it is crimson...

From the live action Sailor Moon series (PGSM), Kunzite and Zoisite specifically. While they were a couple in the anime, and were at least rather close in the manga, there was no relationship in this version sadly. "Slash that could have happened, slash that should have happened".

My avatar is Aurra Sing, who briefly appeared in Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace (blink and miss her!), and rather more in the expanded universe. It is cropped from this piece of art:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Joa...s/AurraSing.jpg

I just like the way it looks, especially with the angle of the spear on Aurra's back, and her hand in the bottom corner. I use it in a few places and cropped it myself although the art is not mine (artist sig and URL on picture).

I noticed the forum rules here - http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/inde...?showtopic=3443 - say members are limited to 100x100 avatar for junior members and members. I'm really just curious as to whether those of you with the bigger ones earned them somehow, or received special permission as the moderators do not seem to mind? (I'm not wanting a bigger one, it would mean re-cropping the picture! I am just asking through curiousity).

It's from a hentai set. >.>
Heh someone seems to know their hentais! >D question:

Are we a hentai watcher of many hentais!? Have you seen this hentai "set" and where is it from!? X3

ROTFLMFAO :think: probably me! I'm asian! hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! woo that's a funny remark I needed to hear... pfftt! HA, "probably an asian" XD God! that just made my day! X3

Guest chocolat

My Avatar is from Naruto. The character is Sabaku no Gaara. He's cool when he's all crazy, evil, I'm gonna kill you... but he's also cute when he's blushing... And down right sexy in the avi. Gives me all kinds of yaoi thoughts about who's making him drool like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Kyo from Samurai Deeper Kyo.

Poor fellow. In the end one never knows if he is kind or evil. Who has triumphed? The man who killed more than a thousand others in battle, and could not stop, or the physician who vows only to save lives, inspite of the fact that he knows the one move that could defeat any enemy?

(that was NOT a run-on sentence, right?)

Other avatars I've used

latesteit171av2.jpggokusenjl5.gifbleachrenji0165cd4.jpgkestrelac4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't even know if I responded to this thread or not.

But my avatar is of a hand holding a pen since after all I have been a fanfiction writer for over 21 years now.

Beth

No one can see my avatar for some reason I haven't been able to fix... but it's Kanu and Chouhi from Ikkitousen. Kanu is my battle goddess and since I don't like Ryubi all that much and it's really hard to find pics with Kanu and Cho-un together, I liked this one best.

hmmmm.....just checked your settings. You don't have an avatar selected for the forum. To do that, you can either upload or link to one in your user control panel (My Controls). Alternately, you can select one from the gallery in your user control panel.

hmmmm.....just checked your settings. You don't have an avatar selected for the forum. To do that, you can either upload or link to one in your user control panel (My Controls). Alternately, you can select one from the gallery in your user control panel.

Thank you so much, I couldn't figure out why it wasn't working ^^ I'm technologically disabled.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Monsterking

mine is godzilla the "Monsterking" and the inspiration for my fiction author name and my forum username

peace out and long live the king of the monsters!

• 2 months later...
Guest seductivemessiah

mine...was a random google search lol...i found out later that it was a character from an online game that i can't remember the name of right now...