Click Here!

Explain Your Avatar

quamp

My picture's from George R R Martin's a Song of Ice and Fire. The picture is of how Valerian steel was made. (You can't see it but the one holding the sword is a the blacksmith and the woman is the oil that'd normally be used to cool the forge hot steel.) It comes from Amok's Galleries legends series. I'm going to be making a sig out of the portraits I downloaded soon.

The full picture

I don't suppose you have any hidden women issues?

Mine (avatar) is the Sorcerer from Mortal Kombat. (In case you didnt know pftt) By the way, using the words "Mortal Kombat" as an answer in "Yahoo Answers" can actually be quite enlightening.

Well, I love Slytherins, and I love Snakes.

The Self Preservation Society is a line in the Original Italian Job. I just think that it fits Slytherin - so I used it on the green snake avator.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The current avatar is Cisqua from the anime Elemental Gelade. She's a big gun nut and always has several on her. Unfortunately, they're always going bad or not working like this.

• 2 weeks later...

The mystery of madlodger's avatar revealed:

It is a part of the drawing I made using a black pen and a sheet of paper from my printer. I made that drawing because of desire to have a one of a kind avatar for my livejournal.

It is a picture of a frog writing a novel using a pea-cock quill (you'll see 'end of chapter' written by it:) I placed that picture on my livejournal profile page here:

My LJ profile

So, yeah, I use the same avatar here as on my LJ.

Edited by madlodger

• 1 month later...

mine is specially made by Nan for me. bounce.gif because Jean Claude is one of the sexiest vampires to ever grace the pages of a book. at least, i think he is.

when i saw the image and i saw Nan's other In-A-Boxes, i begged her to make me one. and i paid her for her work, too.

i think she's happy about that....

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

Mine is Max from "Where the Wild Things Are." If you've never heard of that book, I suggest the read, even if it IS a children's book.

Mine is Max from "Where the Wild Things Are." If you've never heard of that book, I suggest the read, even if it IS a children's book.

that is still one of my most favorite books, Pix. i've always loved Where the Wild Things Are.

in fact, we still have my son's copy of it somewhere. and he's now 14. happy.gif

Well, I've been playing with photoshop a bit, and made my avatar. Still not great at it, but I think I did an okay job. Love Cloud and Tifa as a pair

Wow, you made this? Very nice looking smile.gif