Click Here!

Possible issue with bolding text?

I posted the latest chapter to a story late last week. The intention was to bold the words “The End” and the author’s note on the end.

However, after posting it, this doesn’t seem to be how it looks after posting. Did I do something wrong? Or is this just an error?

56 minutes ago, Deadman said:

I posted the latest chapter to a story late last week. The intention was to bold the words “The End” and the author’s note on the end.

However, after posting it, this doesn’t seem to be how it looks after posting. Did I do something wrong? Or is this just an error?

I’m going to say that it’s part of the ongoing glitches with the Rich Text Editor. In other words, it’s not you, it’s us.

21 hours ago, BronxWench said:

I’m going to say that it’s part of the ongoing glitches with the Rich Text Editor. In other words, it’s not you, it’s us.

I thought it might be. Not a huge deal but too bad that I didn’t get it to work. But what’s odd is that the underline I put on the Author’s Note did make it through.

5 minutes ago, Deadman said:

I thought it might be. Not a huge deal but too bad that I didn’t get it to work. But what’s odd is that the underline I put on the Author’s Note did make it through.

It’s oddly specific about what it will and will not do. It’s fine with italics, but boldface is just not cutting it. It’s like dealing with my corgi. :lol: 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.