Click Here!

Fun things to do in a poker scenario?

Deadman

I’m thinking about a scenario involving poker. I have a bunch of ideas about what can happen involving cards and poker chips and stuff.

Although I don’t know if it’s enough for what I want to do. Naturally, it’s intended to be for a sexy scenario.

Suggestions?

2 minutes ago, Deadman said:

That is sorta the premise of the story. Poker leads to more… fun things.

Add “Strip” to make ordinary more fun!  Strip solitare, or strip monopoly?  Undoubtedly, with the exposure, more poignant and probing mutual questions, observations, discussions – leading to action.

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Desiderius Price said:

Add “Strip” to make ordinary more fun!  Strip solitare, or strip monopoly?  Undoubtedly, with the exposure, more poignant and probing mutual questions, observations, discussions – leading to action.

True, although I suppose I was more thinking in terms of what can you do with things like poker chips or playing cards that might be fun. Other than what they were designed for, namely the playing of poker.

Edited by Deadman

As it happens, I’ve been writing a story involving poker. In that story, the cards are marked with ink that can only be seen under a blacklight. This is done to prevent people cheating by having a literal ace up their sleeve.

But you could do something else with the invisible ink. Maybe, at a random point during the came, the lights go out and the black light comes on, revealing that certain cards have something written on them. Maybe its a sexual act they have to perform, or a person they have to perform it with. Or maybe it’s the chips that are marked.

4 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

As it happens, I’ve been writing a story involving poker. In that story, the cards are marked with ink that can only be seen under a blacklight. This is done to prevent people cheating by having a literal ace up their sleeve.

With strip poker, I could see somebody with an ace up their sleeve, opting to strip other garments first (ie, underwear) before they strip their shirt too, could make things interesting.  Of course, acts for chips could add in spiciness to the game.

20 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

But you could do something else with the invisible ink. Maybe, at a random point during the came, the lights go out and the black light comes on, revealing that certain cards have something written on them. Maybe its a sexual act they have to perform, or a person they have to perform it with. Or maybe it’s the chips that are marked.

That’s an interesting idea. I was more thinking in terms of placing them on the body, or inserted in some way. Never considered this as an option.

16 hours ago, Desiderius Price said:

With strip poker, I could see somebody with an ace up their sleeve, opting to strip other garments first (ie, underwear) before they strip their shirt too, could make things interesting.  Of course, acts for chips could add in spiciness to the game.

That could actually be fun although the way my scene comes about, I don’t know if it would work. But the way I’m doing it, kinda is close to something else I’m working on.

8 hours ago, Deadman said:

That could actually be fun although the way my scene comes about, I don’t know if it would work. But the way I’m doing it, kinda is close to something else I’m working on.

We’re AFF.  First word we associate with poker ought to be “strip”… “cards” and “game” are second.  :smartass:

On 4/27/2024 at 3:42 AM, Desiderius Price said:

We’re AFF.  First word we associate with poker ought to be “strip”… “cards” and “game” are second.  :smartass:

Lol, obviously. I’ve already written a piece of the story where strip poker wouldn’t work. But they do get into some strip dancing. However, I have a similar story in which strip dancing happens too. So it’s like I’m repeating myself. In fact, I wrote something in another fandom which involved an actual strip club.

21 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

Maybe the chips could be stacked into a dildo. The more you win, the longer it is.

That is a really interesting idea. I’m not sure if it works for the story, but I never thought of that. The story involves several men and one woman. So they already have something dildo shaped to use themselves.

49 minutes ago, Deadman said:

Lol, obviously. I’ve already written a piece of the story where strip poker wouldn’t work. But they do get into some strip dancing. However, I have a similar story in which strip dancing happens too. So it’s like I’m repeating myself. In fact, I wrote something in another fandom which involved an actual strip club.

I put a strip club into my potter fanfic (explicit version)… Harry gave it a couple of tries too (enjoyed it). 

But yeah, I try to be careful to avoid repeating myself too much in the writing.  Good to shake it up.  (Usually plots, characters are sufficiently varied that the repeating is less – Halloween/Holiday oneshots can get problematic though.)

2 hours ago, Deadman said:

That is a really interesting idea. I’m not sure if it works for the story, but I never thought of that. The story involves several men and one woman. So they already have something dildo shaped to use themselves.

My imagination’s good enough to imagine some extra dildos, even in a pure M/M/M… orgy.  :smartass:  I had fun with a rogue magical dildo in Hogwarts though, it’d randomly jump student to student.  (Fun to weave that one in.)

1 hour ago, Desiderius Price said:

My imagination’s good enough to imagine some extra dildos, even in a pure M/M/M… orgy.  :smartass:  I had fun with a rogue magical dildo in Hogwarts though, it’d randomly jump student to student.  (Fun to weave that one in.)

Nice. I wrote a story called “Dil-Drones” about...well, you can probably guess.

20 hours ago, Desiderius Price said:

I put a strip club into my potter fanfic (explicit version)… Harry gave it a couple of tries too (enjoyed it). 

But yeah, I try to be careful to avoid repeating myself too much in the writing.  Good to shake it up.  (Usually plots, characters are sufficiently varied that the repeating is less – Halloween/Holiday oneshots can get problematic though.)

Yeah, and I do to some extent. For this fic that I’m thinking about, it’s a poker thing. Whereas in the one that’s already been posted, someone is sorta manipulated into becoming a stripper.

Another story that I’m going to write, involves two women trying to keep their night club open by having a special “one night only” event.

But I do see some similarities since it’s all kinda about performing a strip tease dance. There are a bunch of stories in between though which doesn’t have it.

20 hours ago, Desiderius Price said:

Oh it’s not that I can’t imagine it. Just a personal preference for women to use them.

Funny enough, there’s actually a movie about a guy who’s cock becomes self aware and moves around on its own to find women.

1 hour ago, Deadman said:

Yeah, and I do to some extent. For this fic that I’m thinking about, it’s a poker thing. Whereas in the one that’s already been posted, someone is sorta manipulated into becoming a stripper.

Another story that I’m going to write, involves two women trying to keep their night club open by having a special “one night only” event.

But I do see some similarities since it’s all kinda about performing a strip tease dance. There are a bunch of stories in between though which doesn’t have it.

On occasion, I’ll look at the story code list https://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/3690-story-codes/ and use it as a jumping-off point for new warnings I've not explored before.  (Useful when it comes to the Halloween oneshots)

36 minutes ago, Desiderius Price said:

On occasion, I’ll look at the story code list https://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/3690-story-codes/ and use it as a jumping-off point for new warnings I've not explored before.  (Useful when it comes to the Halloween oneshots)

That’s interesting. I don’t think that stripper is one of the story codes, or performances in general is one. At least from what I can see. I suppose the closest thing is exhibitionism which I think is what I used for my fic so far.

8 hours ago, Deadman said:

That’s interesting. I don’t think that stripper is one of the story codes, or performances in general is one. At least from what I can see. I suppose the closest thing is exhibitionism which I think is what I used for my fic so far.

While those are the “icks” that need to be warned for, sometimes its good for writers to venture outside their comfort zone on writing.  (Halloween stories are a good spot to do that too… there’s one of mine that I deliberately went for snuff.)

And yep, stripping would be a form of exhibitionism, as well as general public nudity (which I’ve got a lot of in my stories).

12 hours ago, Desiderius Price said:

While those are the “icks” that need to be warned for, sometimes its good for writers to venture outside their comfort zone on writing.  (Halloween stories are a good spot to do that too… there’s one of mine that I deliberately went for snuff.)

And yep, stripping would be a form of exhibitionism, as well as general public nudity (which I’ve got a lot of in my stories).

Yeah, I get trying to leave your comfort zone as a writer. However, I think there’s a benefit to having limits. There are certain things I just won’t write about. Although I have often pushed my own boundaries.

As an example, I generally didn’t focus on a specific character in my main fandom, but more recently I have, particularly in my recent stories. Now I’m doing similar stuff with it in other fandoms.

Edited by Deadman

1 hour ago, Deadman said:

Yeah, I get trying to leave your comfort zone as a writer. However, I think there’s a benefit to having limits. There are certain things I just won’t write about. Although I have often pushed my own boundaries.

As an example, I generally didn’t focus on a specific character in my main fandom, but more recently I have, particularly in my recent stories. Now I’m doing similar stuff with it in other fandoms.

I do have my limits too, though I suspect those lines will be crossed at some point… Seems that whenever I say “never”, my brain starts mulling on it.

Edited by Desiderius Price

1 hour ago, Desiderius Price said:

I do have my limits too, though I suspect those lines will be crossed at some point… Seems that whenever I say “never”, my brain starts mulling on it.

Well of course never say never. But I have for instance noticed that there are variations on things that I have written about which don’t really appeal to me. I’ve actually looked at it and it didn’t do anything for me. So I can at least say that I probably won’t be writing that.