Click Here!

Which characters in your fandom(s) would have an OnlyFans account?

Deadman

So, @Desiderius Price were having this discussion elsewhere but we wanted to move it to another forum.

There have been a few stories about characters in a fandom which ends up working at a gentleman’s club/ladies club. I actually wrote one involving the main character being somewhat “trapped” into becoming a stripper.

However, I don’t think I have ever seen a story about a character becoming an OnlyFans model. Making money by doing all kinds of things. Most of my fandoms are either early internet or before something like OnlyFans were a thing. So it would be difficult to make it work. Maybe one of my fandoms, but not sure I could read it.

What fandoms would make sense for someone to become an OnlyFans model?

If you expand it to a general venue style… originals (obviously), anything relatively modern. Heck, you could do something with an OnlyFans holodeck in Star Trek (think Quark’s holosuites had those type of programs).

In my originals… Jeff is definitely heading for this line of work and would be a natural fit.  Toby (yes, the one from the Demon oneshot) was also slated for this, but I’m not sure I’ll have time to really explore his story.

19 hours ago, Desiderius Price said:

If you expand it to a general venue style… originals (obviously), anything relatively modern. Heck, you could do something with an OnlyFans holodeck in Star Trek (think Quark’s holosuites had those type of programs).

In my originals… Jeff is definitely heading for this line of work and would be a natural fit.  Toby (yes, the one from the Demon oneshot) was also slated for this, but I’m not sure I’ll have time to really explore his story.

Holodecks are definitely something people can do it.

19 hours ago, kagome26isawsome said:

Maybe some in Television would do some OF. I would write one for TTBT….🤔

I’m not someone who watched it, but from what little I know, I assume Penny would probably be someone to get on there. Might even do really well.

32 minutes ago, kagome26isawsome said:

that is the plan @Deadman just gotta work it all out on how to go about it. 

Well I’ve always found money problems to be a good suggestion. Seems rather obvious though. It’s a question of how to go about it.

7 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

On the Disney toon Hamster and Gretel, there was a hot villain named Belle who was a social media whiz but who was ultimately exposed for posting faked videos. I could easily see her getting on something like OnlyFans to capitalize on her new notoriety.

Is Belle like the character from Beauty and the Beast? I assume given that it’s called “Hamster and Gretel” that it’s like Once Upon a Time.

On 7/27/2023 at 2:40 PM, Deadman said:

Is Belle like the character from Beauty and the Beast? I assume given that it’s called “Hamster and Gretel” that it’s like Once Upon a Time.

Nope; the show is about a girl and her pet hamster, who get powers and become superheroes.

Hamster & Gretel Title Card

Belle is a hot blonde villain who uses her social media skills to try to turn the public against Hamster and Gretel.

image.thumb.jpeg.0183d2a36bae6ae8fe70a7a71e181887.jpeg

19 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

Nope; the show is about a girl and her pet hamster, who get powers and become superheroes.

Hamster & Gretel Title Card

Belle is a hot blonde villain who uses her social media skills to try to turn the public against Hamster and Gretel.

image.thumb.jpeg.0183d2a36bae6ae8fe70a7a71e181887.jpeg

Funnily enough it is one of the few in the superhero genre that shows that social influencing can be used for nefarious uses.

On 7/29/2023 at 6:05 PM, InvidiaRed said:

Funnily enough it is one of the few in the superhero genre that shows that social influencing can be used for nefarious uses.

I would’ve thought that The Boys would be the obvious choice.