Click Here!

Fate: Gamer Night - Shota Edition

Ichasennin

...I caution you that I'm not one of those people who insists that what I like is definitely objectively good, or one of those people who refuses to like things just because they have some problems. That being said, Symphogear is...it's just super fun and kind of crazy and kind of dumb. They're magical girls who use fragments of ancient relics (Gungnir and Durandal are probably the two best known ones that show up) to transform and fight by singing. It's got cute yuri, some fanservice, crazy fights, one girl's entire attack arsenal is basically entirely a Gundam homage, and singing. The first season has Aoi Yuuki, Nana Mizuki, and Ayahi Takagaki. The second season adds Hikasa Youko, Ai Kayano, and Yoshino Nanjou.

I won't say it's the best series ever made, but I just find it really fun and enjoyable. It should all be on Crunchyroll, 3 seasons. First is just Senki Zesshou Symphogear, second is Senki Zesshou Symphogear G, third is Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX.

You know, I was actually thinking, and several of the Masters and/or Servants I've wanted to suggest could be tied together to Shirou from the fire. Manaka could have seen it and been exposed to Angra Mainyu and corrupted during the fire, and become obsessed with Shirou once she found out he was the sole survivor.

I wanted to suggest Phantom Jack with Reika Rikudou as her Master, in which case I would suggest Jack is not just formed from the abandoned children of London, but also winds up being formed from the children who were victims during the Fourth War, from those Gilles and Ryuunosuke killed to those who died as a result of the fire. She instinctively recognizes Shirou as the last surviving victim from the Fourth Grail War, and identifies him as her "big brother," to be taken care of and protected. Reika lost someone important to her during the fire, and as a combined result of him doing something to help her during regular life, the relationship Jack has with both of them, and generally being a bit crazy herself, Reika latches onto the idea of Shirou as a replacement to fill a gap in her "family."

And the idea of Miyu with Sita popped into my head. Specifically, having Miyu as Shirou's sister who was entirely away from the fire, and who came looking for Shirou, only to find him after he'd already established a life as Emiya Shirou, so she can't bring herself to step into his life and say that they're family, and just stays away, watching him from afar. She summons Sita because they are both people who are separated from the person they love the most because of how much they love them.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=57732333

Shuten-doujin will appear. ;)

You know, I was actually thinking, and several of the Masters and/or Servants I've wanted to suggest could be tied together to Shirou from the fire. Manaka could have seen it and been exposed to Angra Mainyu and corrupted during the fire, and become obsessed with Shirou once she found out he was the sole survivor.

I wanted to suggest Phantom Jack with Reika Rikudou as her Master, in which case I would suggest Jack is not just formed from the abandoned children of London, but also winds up being formed from the children who were victims during the Fourth War, from those Gilles and Ryuunosuke killed to those who died as a result of the fire. She instinctively recognizes Shirou as the last surviving victim from the Fourth Grail War, and identifies him as her "big brother," to be taken care of and protected. Reika lost someone important to her during the fire, and as a combined result of him doing something to help her during regular life, the relationship Jack has with both of them, and generally being a bit crazy herself, Reika latches onto the idea of Shirou as a replacement to fill a gap in her "family."

And the idea of Miyu with Sita popped into my head. Specifically, having Miyu as Shirou's sister who was entirely away from the fire, and who came looking for Shirou, only to find him after he'd already established a life as Emiya Shirou, so she can't bring herself to step into his life and say that they're family, and just stays away, watching him from afar. She summons Sita because they are both people who are separated from the person they love the most because of how much they love them.

What would Manaka do with Shirou once her goal of just him, her, her Servant Atilla, and a few other people surviving came to pass?

Regarding Phantom Jack, in your mind would Jack as a Phantom/Wraith have different abilities or capabilities compared to her being summoned as an Assassin? Part of me is wondering if she could use said abilities for fun with Shirou. Sucking or fucking him while invisible? ;)

As for Sita, would she fall under Shirou's spell possibly like Miyu would? And would Miyu be like the same age as Shirou in your mind?

Another fun Servant for Shirou to run into is Minamoto no Yorimitsu. Her motherly love turns into yanderic romantic love!

Edited by warellis

Guest Wandering_Moth

I think I heard from somewhere that Jack is a head or so shorter than Rin, and that she would be more closer to a teenager than a prepubescent child.

Of course since then she's been shortened to 134cm, 10cm taller than Rin was back in Fate/Zero

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Shuten. Face-sitting. Footjob. All I can say about that doujin is that there aren't enough "MUH DICK!"s in the world.

Manaka would live happily ever after. At least, that's what happens in her mind. I tend to think many yandere's don't make long-term plans or think very rationally, so she probably doesn't really think there's anything else to do or worry about once she has Shirou and there's nobody to take him away.

Phantom...put it this way, where most Assassins have Presence Concealment, Phantom Jack would have an ability closer to Mata Hari's Secret Intel. Instead of hiding like Assassins or just not being able to recognize her as a threat like Mata Hari, it would be that people just don't pay attention to Jack, unless she is acting as "Jack the Ripper." Barring people who would have a reason to notice her as something special and the ability to do so, it takes her doing something to draw attention to herself for people to notice her and not just dismiss her. Saber, for instance, would probably recognize her as someone dangerous by her Instinct, a Master as talented as Rin would probably notice something off about her, and someone she specifically wanted to interact with (i.e. Shirou) would definitely notice and remember her. But if she, say, went into a store and bought something or asked someone for directions, she would leave no impression, and within a few minutes, they wouldn't be able to describe her beyond "a female child." Basically, her Information Erasure works on people all the time, in addition to its effects after a fight. Other than that, her skills would basically be the same, I would think. Although it does lead to people actively disregarding her presence, so, I would say yes, something like sucking his dick under his desk at school would be something that could happen.

As far as her size and appearance, Rin is about 5'2-5'3, Jack is about 4'4-4'5, so Rin has about 9-11 inches on her (pardon my use of American measurements). Apparently, there was a case of Apocrypha Materials listing her height as 4'11, but that was retconned and declared an error. Also, considering that Rin is Japanese and Jack is (sort of) English, there's more of a consideration of difference. Rin is already slightly (1 cm) taller than the average Japanese woman. Jack, by comparison, is more than a foot shorter than the average height of women 16 or older in England today. And according to a site I found (admittedly just the first thing I saw by Googling), Jack's height is around the average height of an 8 or 9 year old in the UK today. Granted that humans as a whole have been growing taller as time goes on, she'd still probably be young, probably 10 to maybe 13 or 14 by 19th century London and given the malnourished street children she represents in canon.

Yorimitsu...yeah, I thought about her, too. Shirou could use a mother in his life, I'm sure. And I'm equally sure it would get more interesting when Yorimitsu and Dark Irisviel are both after him.

Yes, Miyu would be more or less the same age, maybe a little younger, just so Shirou has an Imouto-class heroine. Not by much, maybe a year or possibly fraternal twins. And yes, eventually I would say have Sita fall for Shirou.

Hm regarding Phantom Jack do you think she'd enjoy her outfit more than Assassin Jack? You know that outfit she appears in.

Also a cool thing about Yorimitsu is apparently she can make clones of herself for one of her Noble Phantasms. Makes me wonder if they could be used for sex as well?

Hm if Miyu is there, might Kuro/Chloe be there as well somehow?

Guest shootthemoon

Shuten would be like Yandere Gele (rance). The remake art made turned her into a loli ;p

Woops got my post wrong.

I meant Manaka no shuten. Crazy loli sealed alone in another dimension B-)

Guest Wandering_Moth

Also a cool thing about Yorimitsu is apparently she can make clones of herself for one of her Noble Phantasms. Makes me wonder if they could be used for sex as well?

Depending on the context of the elemental Irisviels I would assume that applies to Dark Irisviel as well.

What is their context anyway? The only information I can find says that they're variations of Dark Irisviel and doesn't say anymore than that.

We need to make a Servant class for Yorimitsu. Though her bust size is bordering on obscene I've certainly seen worse.

Though we've already got Irisviel so it might get repetitive I don't know.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

I don't think Jack would really care one way or the other about her outfit. Although since the Grail War starts in winter, Shirou would probably give her his coat the first time he saw her.

Yorimitsu's clones basically just seem to be a stylistic sort of thing. Servants actually summoning clones of themselves...the only one that does it is Hundred-Faced Hassan, and that's literally their whole thing. The other example that's come up was when the Edelfeldts summoned a Saber as two Sabers in the Third War, and that split the Servant's power. The elemental Irisviels were, in story, broken shards of the Grail that was destroyed that grew and developed wills of their own.

I certainly have no objection to Kuro showing up, but it's all up to Ichasennin and if it works within the story he's got.

And because I think it's a good idea to have it all clear and I enjoy making lists and charts and things...

Confirmed Servant/Master Pairs

1. Saber: Arturia - Master: Shirou

2. Caster: Morgan le Fay - Master: Kayneth

3. Berserker: Mordred - Master: Rin

4. Archer: Heracles - Master: Illya

5. Lancer: Cu Chulainn Master: Bazett/Kirei

6. Rider: Medusa - Master: Sakura/Shinji

7. Archer: Fem!Gil - Master: None

8. Avenger: Dark Iri - Master: Grail

9. ????: ???? - Master: ????

10. ????: ???? - Master: ????

11. ????: ???? - Master: ????

12. ????: ???? - Master: ????

13. ????: ???? - Master: ????

14. ????: ???? - Master: ????

15. ????: ???? - Master: ????

16. ????: ???? - Master: ????

17. ????: ???? - Master: ????

Confirmed Servant/Unknown Master

Temptress: Kiara Sessyoin - Master: ????(Someone who will get mind-broken. Current suggestions: May Riddel Archelot)

Unknown Servant/Confirmed Master

Assassin: Expendable/Some Hassan - Master: Sola/Zouken

Proposed Servant/Master Pairs

Ruler: Jeanne - Master: Caren Ortensia

Destroyer: Altera - Master: Sajyou Manaka

Phantom: Jack the Ripper - Rikudou Reika

????: Sita - Master: Miyu (Not Edelfeldt if she hasn't gotten picked up by Luvia)

Summoner: Medb - Master: Celenike Icecolle Yggdmillenia

Proposed Servants/Unknown Master

Hunter: Atalanta - Master: ????

Crafter: da Vinci - Master: ????

Shielder: Brynhildr - Master: ????

Idol: Stheno/Euryale - Master: ????

Tamer: Martha - Master: ????

????: Scathach - Master: ????

????: Medea Lily - Master: ????

????: Helena Blavatsky - Master: ????

????: Okita Souji - Master: ????

Proposed Servants that could also be used as Random Encounters

Tamamo

Kiyohime

Shuten Douji

Ibaraki Douji

Minamoto no Yorimitsu

Unknown Servants/Proposed Masters

????: ???? - Master: Luvia

????: ???? - Master: Fiore Forvedge Yggdmillenia

????: ???? - Master: Kuro/Chloe von Einzbern

????: ???? - Master: Bazett (after getting Lancer stolen)

????: ???? - Master: Olga Marie Animusphere

????: ???? - Master: Flat Escardos

????: ???? - Master: Cornelius Alba

????: ???? - Master: Atram Galiast

????: ???? - Master: Rottweil Berzinsky

...I think I got just about everything that's been brought up. If I missed anything, let me know and I'll add it.

EDIT:

Edited list as of July 18, per suggestions from myself and Wandering_Moth

Edited by VotedforKodos

Guest Wandering_Moth

Doesn't have anything to do with the story, but I have what I consider to be a very important question; In the time between when she was first revealed and now, has anybody read a Scathach lemon Mana Transfer fanfic?

There are doujins, but she ends up sharing those with someone else. Its infuriating.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Guest Wandering_Moth

Concerning Masters I'd like to suggest Flat Escardos, who just wants to see the Grail.

Cornelius Alba because of his apparently bad compatibility with Kayneth which I choose to believe would end up with him joining the war in order to one-up him. Though I could see him choosing to stay out of it, with him seeing it as a waste of time and resources. He must also have a German Shepherd this time around, this is non-negotiable.

Atram Galiast, who I hope would be fleshed out a bit more before he is killed off.

And Rottweil Berzinsky, because afro.

I'd also like to suggest we reserve a slot or two for non-love interest Servants.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Guest Wandering_Moth

With the exception of Rottweil those I've mentioned have displayed their character and personality enough, perhaps not a lot but enough, to get a general idea of who they are. Though Flat's might be not as readily available compared to the other two depending on the availability of an English translation of Fate/strange fake online.

And their inclusion depends on how much Ichasennin gives a hoot anyway.

Actually, I'm going to change a suggestion that I made earlier in the thread. For Kiara's Master, Ichasennin said not to suggest anyone we had an attachment to because they're going to get mind-broken, and I suggested Astolfo's Master from Apocrypha because as far as I know, no one really cares about her.

But now that the question of Masters and what is known about their character comes up, I realize it would be better to use one of those "name only" characters for her Master, since, you know, mind-breaking. So instead, I offer up May Riddel Archelot as a suggestion. She is an idol, and idols are a subject of mass lust and desire, so she'd be suitable to summon Kiara, and I would say knowledge of Mahoutsukai no Yoru is uncommon enough to make her a reasonable choice for mind-breaking.

In fact, I'm amending it to this suggestion:

Summoner: Medb - Master: Celenike Icecolle Yggdmillenia

It can start with them both being lascivious and just wanting to capture and rape Shirou, developing into Medb recognizing Shirou as the kind of man she likes and also her "equal," who can make her honestly feel love.

Plus this works with Sola losing Assassin or Kirei stealing Lancer from Bazett, in that Celenike can be killed for being unrepentantly evil but still leave a Servant around for those two not having one.

Hm considering Kiara's Master gets mindbroken from pleasure, I kind of wonder what Kiara uses those mindbroken by herself for. Are they used as materials for things? As mindless servants/familiars? Are they nothing more than sustenance for Kiara to drain dry?

For Medb, would Shirou earn her loyalty considering her super lust for him?

Edited by warellis

Ichasennin may have a different meaning, but my interpretation was basically the same as what EMIYA claimed he thought Medea had done during UBW, i.e., stolen her Master's free will and was operating on her own for her own ends, using them just as a source of mana and an anchor to the world.

And that was my view for Medb. Starts out thinking "Sure, I could rape the fuck out of that kid, he's cute enough" to "Ohemgee, he's so adorable. I'm keeping him!"

Guest Wandering_Moth

So are you saying Medb's obsession would spontaneously switch from Cu Chulainn to Shirou or what?

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Well...maybe a little bit that, just because I do find it a disappointment how they sort of made that the focus of her character. Considering how much of her profile is dedicated to her being fixated on Cu Chulainn versus how much is actually about her...

But she also has Room lines that, summed up, basically say that for all the men she had, she never really felt love and doesn't really understand what love is. There's also some lines somewhere that say that what Medb really wants is someone that makes her fall in love with a look the way she makes men fall in love with her.

So basically, Shirou in this story with his high Charisma is pretty well suited to not just seduce Medb, but to make her embrace him as her husbando.

Guest Wandering_Moth

I just think that maybe everything shouldn't go Shirou's way, all the time. then it would start to sound like a power fantasy.

Unless it was a well-written one where there are people that don't automatically agree with everything he does or says.

I know that Ichasennin ultimately has the last say, but I can't help but feel concerned.

Then again I'm just worrying about something that hasn't even happened yet.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

I always felt Kiara, maybe Medb as well, is the type to show Shirou that he may be the one that has to watch out. He might sort of become overconfident before realizing that either one, or Morgana or Dark irisviel or whoever else, can possibly overpower him in the lust department and make him their fucktoy.

I mean, that's a valid concern. But thinking about it, I would place this as that wake-up call event. Celenike is actually a sadist who enjoys torturing young boys. It kind of gets glossed over in Apocrypha since her victims are Astolfo, who is so much more powerful than her that he yawns in the middle of it, and a random unnamed homunculus, but still. By comparison, Saeko has a taste for violence and sadism, but she's more or less a decent person that lives by society's rules and restrains herself. "To Celenike...patience and self-control were the same things as torture."

I would have this be the situation that shows the downside of Charisma. Where for everyone else, it made them more affectionate or more attentive to Shirou, for her, it would take her view from "What a cute boy, maybe I should pay him a visit after I get the Grail" to "Forget the Grail, I want that boy chained up in my dungeon now." Instead of making him a target of love and admiration, it makes him a target of her obsession and violence.

And that would be what I would say is the break-off point between her and Medb. Until then, they'd gotten along well enough, and she understands wanting a piece of Shirou after seeing him fight Hercules, and he might have been a little reluctant but he'd gotten into it well enough. But when it comes down to Celenike actually just wanting to torture him for her own enjoyment, no, she won't endorse that and betrays Celenike. Which leads into other conflict for Shirou's side, since this enemy Servant is now fading away without a Master but Shirou is insisting that they do something to help her since she saved him and also because it's Shirou. Plus the baggage of her history with Cu Chulainn and that she loves treasure and would still want the Grail for herself.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.