Click Here!

Fate: Gamer Night - Shota Edition

Ichasennin

Bedivere's arm, I'm not 100% sure, but I think I remember some source at some point that said he actually had lost a hand/arm somehow, probably in combat, so I would guess it's a magic prosthetic or something like that. I mean, if Merlin can give Arturia a functional penis, why not give a knight a working arm?

Guest Wandering_Moth

That's a shame.

Why is it that both Lancer Arturia's get horses anyway? What makes them so special? It's an unfair advantage over the rest of the Lancers. It's oppression, I tell you! Oppression!

So Its the Camelot event but its set in Jerusalem, is that right?

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Guest Wandering_Moth

Any tactical disadvantage prevalent irl will be circumvented through sheer anime bullshit skill.

And by that logic horses make knights, but we don't see all three knight classes on horseback because that would make the Rider class irrelevant. Which comes right back to the question of why do the kings of Briton get fucking horses?!

I'm a lil bit antsy about all this to be honest, so far there has been a disappointing lack of fanart for the event and as you said not a lot of the fluff has been translated.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Well, originally, I would have said not much, because even Lancer Alter's profile makes a point of saying "Hey, even though she's Alter, she's still totally Arturia at her core." But some of the basic outline of Camelot has been summarized, and oh boy.

Apparently, after a Crusade, they blew up Jerusalem, rebuilt Camelot on top of the ruins, and are accepting refugees. Except if the refugees don't meet the standards of Camelot, they kill them.

So yeah.

Guest Wandering_Moth

That seems uncharacteristically dickish. I assume that said standards are not quite within reason?

So one is just "corrupted" and the other is an extremist?

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Basically, from what I can tell. Alter is supposed to be a version of King Arthur that became part of the Wild Hunt rather than going to Avalon, and in Camelot, they're killing the unworthy. Apparently, Camelot is very utopian for the people in it, just that only the "worthy" are allowed to live there.

Guest Wandering_Moth

Ah, so I simply misunderstood then, I already knew of her involvement in the Wild Hunt but was wondering how she became an "alter", as the most traditional method in the Nasuverse as far as I can tell is through the Grail. But apparently joining the Wild Hunt makes you pale. And stab crystals haphazardly into a lance that binds the entire world, as if that improves its function as a weapon.

EDIT: We finally have fanart.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Guest Wandering_Moth

What I want to know is if King Hassan is an actual king and Grand Servant as people say. If so then...

Hail his Majesty, Zayd! Long may he live!

Other than that from what Tv tropes says she basically wants to keep her kingdom safe, so probably people who wouldn't cause trouble or go against her sense of ideals, or something.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Guest Wandering_Moth

All I know is that she has unholy eldritch powers that go against everything man has ever stood for and that she is a nice person.

Also could you not put that in acronym please? For the benefit of those who don't understand what you're talking about.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Consensus on King Hassan seems to be that yes, he is Grand Assassin. "King Hassan" is just a nickname Gudao gives him because have you seen the fucker?

From the FGO general thread on 4chan:

>The first hassan is asleep in a place called Azarel's mausoleum. He didn't wish for the name Azarel, it's something other people gave him considering how great he was at killing.
>he is the first hassan and shall be the last hassan
>no matter how strong or weak a person is, they are merely one life to him
>not with his own power but instead he cuts the "fate" of those before him

>when you hear that you get the option to say
>"that sounds like mystic eyes of death perception"
>no affirmation whether he has balor or not though.

>he then powers up Serenity until almost breaking point to test you

>and, king hassan is the hassan of hassans. He is what they see last. When they fester, fall into depravity, or walk the wrong path he appears.
>At the same time, to seek king hassan means "I am no longer qualified to be a hassan"
>Knowing this true assassin still took them to king hassan to find a way to beat gawain.

So he might have something like the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.

Nitocris plausibly has some eldritch powers, considering she shows up in Lovecraft and Nasu and his friends are huge Lovecraft fans. Look at Gilles.

And there's also some mention that Arturia is this way because Bedivere fucked up not throwing Excalibur in the lake. Some other points that I read were that she died before he did, he spent 1500 years wandering to try to find her for penance, found his way to Avalon, Merlin sent him back to this Grand Order to make up for it, and remade Excalibur into Bedivere's arm. Also this Arturia apparently became a divine spirit or something because she had Rhongomyniad too long.

Guest Wandering_Moth

Consensus on King Hassan seems to be that yes, he is Grand Assassin. "King Hassan" is just a nickname Gudao gives him because have you seen the fucker?

Utterly majestic, I know. He just has that look about him that says "This guy is totally trustworthy"

He is our light in the darkness, he shall lead us to victory against the tyranny of the Knights Templar.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.